Adults + Upcoming Students

Hiiiiii!!

Eloise x Conan: could be interesting! Would be happy to throw them together and see how they go

Senna x Joshua: Yesssss. If they become friends I could just see them (or at least Senna) be like 'did you know this?!' every time they learn something new

Joseph x Quinn: They could for sure hang out!
Ooo yay!

I think Josh would appreciate someone who he can relate to, so he for sure would do the same hehe!

We can try to do a thread between Joseph and Quinn sometime when semester 2 rolls around? Not sure when to do the other two threads, I'm completely okay with whenever! What one(s) would you prefer to start? I can start the left over ones hehe

I think I'd be happy to do both, we could both start one?
Sure! I could start Aisa/Caden if you want to do Emery/Eloise? Or if you prefer the other way around that's totally fine as well.
Ooo yay!

I think Josh would appreciate someone who he can relate to, so he for sure would do the same hehe!

We can try to do a thread between Joseph and Quinn sometime when semester 2 rolls around? Not sure when to do the other two threads, I'm completely okay with whenever! What one(s) would you prefer to start? I can start the left over ones hehe
Sounds good! I could start something for Quinn and Joseph when S2 starts? And then for the kids perhaps we could start with Senna/Joshua and then do the other one a little later? definitely because then they could be friends before going to school and be all excited together

Sounds good! I could start something for Quinn and Joseph when S2 starts? And then for the kids perhaps we could start with Senna/Joshua and then do the other one a little later? definitely because then they could be friends before going to school and be all excited together
Yep that sounds good to me! I can start the thread between Senna/Josh if you want to start a thread between Joseph and Quinn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back