Billie River

not in use
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
stick
So i've been really inactive on my profile but I am wanting to use this site. If I want to start a student a fresh, do I just make a new subaccount?

Solution
Welcome back Tayla! If you want to start a new character, creating them as a subaccount is the way to go :) If you want to reactivate your old characters as well, there's a handy dandy form right here :D Any group changes might take a little while because site staff have to do them manually and people are busy with the holidays right now, but it'll get done as soon as they can, and in the mean time you can get going on a new character ^_^ Welcome back again!
Welcome back Tayla! If you want to start a new character, creating them as a subaccount is the way to go :) If you want to reactivate your old characters as well, there's a handy dandy form right here :D Any group changes might take a little while because site staff have to do them manually and people are busy with the holidays right now, but it'll get done as soon as they can, and in the mean time you can get going on a new character ^_^ Welcome back again!

Solution

Users who are viewing this thread

Back