OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
HNZ's Yearbook Accio! has been completed for Y9 and is now viewable to all!
After much hard work by the Yearbook Staff and most especially their editor, this year's yearbook is crammed with as much stuff as ever and should be an enjoyable glance-through and summary of in-character life on HNZ through Y9.

You can find the yearbook here: http://accio.hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/3290515/

I'm sure the yearbook team would love to hear your feedback about Accio! in this topic, and they'd definitely like to thank you all for helping make their jobs a little bit easier by submitting your pictures to them and voting in superlatives etc.

Enjoy! :D

~Nick
(On behalf of the Yearbook Staff)

Once again you guys have out done yourselves. Awesome job. :wub:

It looks amazing! Thank you so much for all your hard work!

:wub: It seems that the yearbook just keeps getting better and better. I ♥ it!!

Wow my characters won a a lot of Superlatives. :erm:

But the YB turned out amazing this year ladies, amazing work! ♥

Great work guys. Looks awesome. :D

I love it!
It's super, you've really out done yourself!
Fantastic Work!

Miles Vanderwolf said:
Yay! :woot: Awesome job guys, once again. Even though a few of the third years were missed out, but that's okay. :lol: Well done, really cool yearbook! :D
They were? o_O

You guys are amazing! The year book is fantastic! Kudos for all the effort you put in to make it so awesome. :hug: :woot: :hug:

It's awesome guys! The Tri-Wizard thing was super! Thanks Guys! Your're all stars :wub:

Funnily enough I got a little teary eyed looking at it. Fantastical work, it was awesome!

The yearbook really was awesome!

great job you guys!

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back