Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
too young to care
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Unyielding Larch Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Gregory was very much enjoying hogwarts, there was always so much for him to see and do. he was leanring so much, he was struggling to get used to writing with a quill. he'd met up wtih Zerrin and that was pretty awesome. Gregory liked to the other boy. He had also been very very relieved to not be in Slytherin where Cassius was. The boy's words were in his head, he couldn't help but try to figure out his position amongst others, couldn't help but think about if other magical people saw him as lesser. He knew Dahlia was like him..from muggles, but he wasn't sure she deserved to be bottom of the heirarchy like he certainly was. She was cool. But Gregory was managing to stay away from Cassius...or well had been managing. He'd come back outside to the lakefront, a place he liked to come and spotted someone with their back turned not too far from where he was stood. Gregory adjusted his glasses and made his way over to them, intent to introduce himself and maybe make a new friend. Without tv or the internet Gregory was perhaps going a bit more out of his way to speak to people and the boy though the person seemed first year shaped. He wandered over, and it wasn't until he'd tapped them on the shoulder, that he realised, just who he had done it too.

Going out and about was Cassius' specialty, since he knew where his enemies were now. Mainly Gryffindor and one bloody Hufflepuff. So many people he had met, and so little time to really educate them on who was superior. Maybe it was best that they learned for themselves in the future. He was only 11, and couldn't very well go around kicking people unless he was provoked. It would make him look bad! Last thing he wanted was his parents to be contacted, which the word would make it to Kalif Styx, and he did not want to face that man's wrath. So, the Slytherin found himself by the lake, debating on hopping in for a swim to practice his reflexes. He had his hands on the hem of his shirt, about to take it off to dive in when he felt someone tap him on the shoulder. Out of sheer instinct of being startled of someone sneaking up on him, he brought his elbow back as hard as he could to get rid of the possible assailant. When he turned around and saw just who bothered to touch him, his face twisted into a sneer, "I told you not to cross my path and what do you do? You dare touch me?" Seriously, how could someone from the bottom of the barrel not learn his silhouette by now?! And he would definitely not apologize since this was ever so clearly Gregory's fault!

The elbow came flying towards him before he could even react, not that Gregory had great reaction times, and of course it made direct contact with his nose. Blood was immediately spurting out and Gregory, unsteady on his feet fell backwards into the hard stones of the lakefront. hard stones and shells. He raised a hand to his nose and touched the blood as Cassius spoke, the pain was intense and he knew he was almost crying. Gregory reached up with the non-bloody hand and adjusted his glasses to look better at Cassius. "I didn't realise it was you," he was quick to plead. "If I had known I wouldn't have," he didn't want to escalate this much further but could see how angry Cassius was at him. "I'm sorry," he apologised, as if he wasn't the one on the ground with blood coming out of his nose. "I just thought you were some other first year, and wanted to you know make a friend, I didn't mean to touch you," he tried to explain.

As if it could get any worse, Cassius actually had blood on his skin and shirt. Seriously?! He removed his shirt to clean himself up since he didn't know the cleaning spell. He rubbed his skin to try to get the blood off of him. "And you bleed on me! Disgusting!" Cass sneered as he tossed his shirt to the ground. He was going to have burn that shirt or something because he would not ever wear that again. It was a shame because he actually liked that shirt. Just not anymore. "Who would want to be friends with you? Not only are you a stupid little mudblood, but also defective if you require those ugly things on your face." Cass gestured toward the set of glasses on his face - completely neglecting the fact that his older brother Daemyn wore them for reading. "I don't know any magic to teach you a lesson, but that whack to the nose might be enough."

Last edited:
Gregory held up his fingers to his nose, looking at Cassius as he sneered, tossing his shirt to the ground in disgust. His blood wasn't disgusting. Gregory looked at the offending shirt and then back up at him. He blinked rapidly as the pain of his nose mixed with the words this boy was saying at him. He had friends...people wanted to be his friend. He didn't know what mudblood was, but it was certainly an insult. He reached out to the glasses on his face and wiped a little at his eyes underneath them. He was certainly lucky that Cassius didn't know any magic. He wanted to immediately leave, do anywhere else, but he also felt frozen to the spot. "I'm sorry Cassius," he repeated, not knowing what else to say or do in this situation, he was lightly crying, blood still pouring down his nose.

The Hufflepuff seemed to be frozen in fear, which really made him feel even more powerful. That feeling over really knocking and conquering opponents was just... It was intoxicating. "Apologies are not enough, maggot. I warned you. You broke that warning and even touched me. Bled on me. You are so going to pay for it." Cass didn't want to have to fight out here in the open, but this would be so quick and easy that he would have no issues settling this in seconds. After all, Gregory was already bleeding and hurt, so this would take maybe 30 seconds tops. So, the Slytherin cracked his knuckles, and bent down to grab the Hufflepuff by the shirt to lift him to his feet. It sort of helped that he was already bigger than majority of the first years.

Gregory wanted to move away, but with one hand at his nose. He felt like the blood was slowing, but the pain was pretty intense still. He tried to get out of the way, but wasn't quick enough before he was being grabbed by the shirt and lifted somewhat to his feet, but he wasn't really getting his feet under him enough. He didn't know what to say, anything he was saying was making it worse. He knew he was probably just going to get his ass kicked.

Snowdrop had made a deal with herself. If she could she would avoid that Styx kid and anyone else who was related to them. If she could do that she could make friends and probably would be doing just fine. She was just going for a walk when already she knew she'd be breaking that deal. She'd know that part-troll looking frame anywhere, and he'd grabbed ahold of another student. Darn it. The self righteous girl immediately stormed over. "Hey! Bogey breath! Drop him." She glared, grabbing hold of his wrist and pressing in on the tendon. Her mother had taught her that years ago for self defense - that way she could walk alone and still have some defense. "Didn't your parents teach you how to behave? Or is there that much troll's blood in you that you have to act like a monster?" She insulted more, her eyes fierce as she defended the other student.

Cassius managed to bring the boy to his feet and was about to break those pathetic little glasses on his face when a voice made him stop. Not just anyone's, but Snowdrop Chase's. She even insulted him! His eyes narrowed but he didn't do as she said, that is until she pressed on his wrist, which really hurt and caused him to let go of Gregory. Holding his wrist, he sneered, "Mind your own business!" Seriously, why was she here interrupting? Did she want to get involved in this too? Oh wait, she was a Gryffindor and that meant that she was one of those heroes. He needed a way to counter that cheap trick she did on his wrist, which he was not prepared for in the least bit. "Unless you want to take his place, I highly suggest leaving. Is getting hurt over a bloody mudblood worth a couple of bruises? His existence means nothing!" His threat was there, and unfortunately, he did know how to fight and had no qualms over hurting a girl. Especially one that hurt him.

Gregory was so worried about what was about to happen. But all of a sudden a girl turned up. She seemed to know Cassius in a way. He was a little surprised when she seemed to do something, and he was dropped to the ground. He legs did not support him, and he just fell backwards on to his butt. Gregory glanced at Cassius, hearing those harsh words. There was that insult again, mudblood. Calling him nothing, which wasn't the first time he'd said something like that. Gregory was almost glad of the pain caused by the elbow to the face because he blame that than the harsh harsh words which were thrown at him. His existence wasn't, nothing…was it? But he was longer held, and Cassius' attention was on the girl. Gregory didn't want to leave the girl who'd just saved him, but he also didn't want to stick around and began slowly, moving away, wiping at his eyes and smearing the blood as he did so. He'd make a break for it the moment that he could.

Snowdrop looked at Cassius with a stern glare that said she was completely unafraid of him. Size difference or not she was ready to take him on. She shoved his wrist from her hand and grabbed her wand. She knew maybe a spell, but she could bluff. "Being a pureblood has its perks, like learning spells ahead of classes. So unless you want me to hex you until your ugly face matches your uglier personality then you'll back off." She said bravely. She turned to the boy for a brief second. "Go." She hissed. She didn't want him to get hurt anymore, he looked pretty pathetic as it was. Mudblood or not Cassius had no right to power over anyone.

Gregory hadn't been slowly inching away from this, only half slowly because he didn't necessarily want to leave this girl who'd just saved him to deal with Cassius. But she seemed much better than him. Perhaps he was just a waste if he couldn't stand up to Cassius like she could. The moment she said go, Gregory was scrambling to his feet and running as fast as his legs would carry him back into the library. His face was a mess, he was barely able to see from the tears, but thankfully he didn't trip once and didn't look back.

Cass watched as she let the little runt go. Seriously? She let him get away! The Slytherin reached out to poke her shoulder, calling her bluff. "First of all, you don't know magic. Neither of us do so you can't make my great looks look bad. Second, you let him get away!" He knew that people like them, even if they were ahead, could not cast spells let alone hexes. He could be physical, but that was about it. And it would be such a waste to do that to a cute face. But with his victim running off, Cass was bored. He glared at her and sighed. "Saving a maggot. Such a disappointment in the pureblood race. If you are one. But I am bored now so go save another student. I've got a shirt to burn. Stupid boy bled on it." He walked away from the Gryffindor. He was so done with this. Not to mention, his elbow hurt a little from such a hard hit.

Snowdrop was impressed he had enough brains to call her on her bluff. She lowered her wand and listened to him with an unimpressed expression. She looked after where the kid ran off from, but he was gone. She didn't know what that kid's problem was but he obviously had some phycological problems. Whatever the reason Snow walked away knowing she'd done the right thing. She'd find the kid later and check on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back