OOC First Name
Pheeb
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Aaliyah gave the front door a shove, and dust flew past her. Waving her hand in front of her, she screamed into the empty rooms, "Oi, move around, visiter!" It was a routing they had, each would change room so the guest could go somewhere. Danho was first to come into the room, a small green blanket draped round his shoulders. "There all in there, fighting as usual" Aaliyah grabbed Yakov by the sleeve and dragged him in. She was faced by Mo, Bianca, Leani and Marhi fighting over the new brooms she'd sent off a few days ago. Mingerling her way through them she forced them apart, giving them a small wack on the back of their heads as she was forbiddon to use magic. "Oi," she pointing to Yakov, "We have guests" she said, pulling them up and pushing them out the door.

"Excuse them," she said appoligetically. "Ye, this is er, our house. Want something to eat?" she asked before heading out to the kitchen which compiled of a single cupboard and a broken cooker. She chucked him a packet of crisps. "They'll start to go to sleep soon" she said, raising her eyes to the celing, where thumps could be heard. It took her a moment to see where Elenzar had gone. "C'mon ill show you our room. Oh ye, we share by the way, hope you don't mind" she said, scrabberling up the stairs and leaping over the missing one at the top.

Everyone was already curled up in blankets, and there where three left at the far corner. "Hey, Where did Elenzar get to?" she asked. Marhi sat up, "We thought he was with you?" she said. Aaliyah shrugged and trudged over to the corner to collapes onto one of the hard wooden slabs on the floor, covered with a few old blankets.

Yakov felt himself being pulled through the house and through people.
Yakov had barely had a chance to open his mouth before Aaliyah ran off to the kitchen.
He followed her and caught a packet of crisps which he stood idly with for a moment.
Bemused, Yakov listened to Aaliyah talking.
"No.." Yakov said, having to follow Aaliyah again, "It's fine."
He'd never shared a room with someone who wasn't a Durmstrang boy.

Yakov joined Aaliyah on the old blankets.
"So," he said, making conversation, "All muggles?"

Aaliyah started talking quietly, leaning her back on the wall behind them. "Ye, here anyway." she introduced them in order around the room. "Leani and Marhi at the edge, Mo and Bianca near the door, Danho by the window, and Elenzar normally lies next to me" she said, directing the empty bed the other side of her. "Elenzar is magical though. His sister is Marhi, she thought he died when we were six, turns out he'd found this place with a couple of the group." she said, trying not to confuse him. She wrapped a blanket around her shoulders. It would get cold in this place at night. "Me and Elenzar, we met just before we joined our seperate schools. This lot don't do alot, scavange mostly, but i was, you know, with Elenzar for two years before. We're still good friends." she said, wondering what Yakov was making of all this.

Yakov gave them all a small nodd.
"Well," he said, taking some parchment from his pocket, "You're all terribly mad."
He smiled. This was a compliment coming from Yakov.
He began folding the parchment, hardly paying attention to it.
He'd learnt origami off of Dominicus.
Eventually, Yakov opened his hands to reveal a swan. He gently blew it and it flew into the air.
He had of course, being rich enough to do so, bought some magical parchment for doodling.
The swan began to float around the room.
"Not as mad as me, mind."

((Have you got a sleeping bag for tonight? My mum says please bring if yes))

The others, who hadn't seen magic before, stared in awe as the swan flew "as if by magic" around the room. Aaliyah laughed, and began to think why he was doing this to her. Couldn't he act normally, no wait, this was him normally. It made her chuckle in her head.

(ye i have. want me over now?)

((Yes please.))

Yakov smiled at Aaliyah.
They'd been friends for years but suddenly, Yakov could see her in a different light..
She was very beautiful with an elegant figure.
"You can keep that." He said, looking to the swan, "A gift from me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back