A wander

"I've never seen anything like it," Violet replied to Andrew, still quite stunned. She hadn't actually seen it happen, but from what Andrew had told her, it sounded shocking. "She'd better be taking Divination next year," she said, trying to smile. She looked at Caysi, still trying to smile despite the shock. "She should be alright, Zuka's pretty tough..." she muttered, trailing off. As Caysi introduced herself to the boy, Violet slapped herself on the forehead. "Oh, sorry, how rude of me! Well, I suppose this situation doesn't call for manners, but still, I could've at least introduced myself. My name's Violet. I'm a second year Hufflepuff." She smiled at the boy before turning back to Andrew and Zazuka.

"Aiden Lorka, first year Gryffindor, nice to meet you," Aiden muttered though rather preoccupied by his thoughts about what he had just found out about this unconscious girl.

Guilt over ride her desire to stay in Andrew's arms a little longer so she opened her eyes slowly. "Caysi?" She asked her voice overly dreamy from the fact that she had just woken. It usually hapened in the morning for a bit that's why she rarely spoke after coming out of sleep. She heard the name Aiden afterwards though her question stayed unanswered. She looked around a relized again that she was still being carryed by Andrew. A huge blush came on her cheek and she doned an apologetic look. She was sure he thought that she was eather a weak person or a drama queen.

Andrew listened to the exchange of the conversation between Violet and Caysi.They had reached the edge of the forest when Zazuka spoke and became concious.Andrew let out a sigh of relief.She opened her yes, which Andrew noticed were very beautiful under her spectacles."Zazuka are you allright?" he asked her blushing as he stood still still carrying Zuka in his arms.

Zazuka swollowed thickly, the sparks in her black eyes dancing slightly. "I'm alright all things constitering. I'm still a little dizzy." She said. She remembered she was sitting by a tree when blacked out but now they where at the edge of the forest. "Did... Did I say something?" She asked finally. There where other questions on her mind of course but that one was the most impotent. The last time she passed out like this she had predicted her best friends tragity.

"Yeah you did.It sounded like it wasn't you saying it.It was something like There is no such thing as coincedence .......there is only Inevitability. .....Remember that"he said remembering Zuka's words."What does that mean?"he asked thoughtfully still carrying zazuk ain his arms because he didnt like the idea of letting her down, letting her go away from him.

Zazuka shook her head siging. That didn't sound bad. "I don't know but thank Merlin." She said soflty. It was stringe really. She still felt alittle dizzy but she was now concluding that it wasn't because of her slip into the dream world. It was Andrew. It was if her body was making it so she had to stay in his arms. She didn't mind though. Zazuka felt like she could be there forever but she was sure she was getting a little heavy now.

"Shall we take you the hospital wing or to Professor Ana?"he asked Zazuka with a smile that she hadn't yet asked him to let go and this was all andrew wanted.

Zazuka shook her head. "Professor Kira Ana will know what to do. If I go to the hospital wing I will have to use the excuse that I had a panic attack." She said biting her lip. She was sure that if she went to the nurses they would say that she needed to check into the pcyiatic ward of St. Mungo's. Anderw's smile was enough to make the blush come back into her cheeks.

"Okay so lets go to Professor Ana's office."he said blushing crimson because of teh thought taht he would be carrying Zuka till the sixth floor? Was it on the sixth floor? Well, they would deal with it later.He started walking to the school, Zuka in her arms looking directly in her beautiful eyes because something in them told him that she was enjoying it too.
(shall we start a topic there?)

Zazuka's heart hammered as she looked right back into Andrew's dark eyes. She noticed a little farther darkness in them and she longed to fill it with light. They also sent her wondering, could he like her the same way she liked him? For all her intuitiveness she couldn't tell. Unconsiosely she pressed little closer to him as if that was where she beloned, close to Andrew. "It's all the way up in the towers are you sure you can carry me that far." She asked. She didn't want to make him tired for her sake.
((That would follow^^))

"Oh, kay," Aiden said skeptically but walked beside the two, though it seemed they had something going on, Aiden shook the thought out Andrew and Kirsty were dating.

"Of course I can."he replied not removing his eyes from her. He had also forgotten that Aiden was present over there.The way Zuka pressed herself angains him ,Andrew became sure that she wouldn't mind if he asked her for the dance but than again, Mike would! Were they dating? he didnt know but he wanted to and hoped they were just going as friends.
(so i m staring the topic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back