A wander

(caysi u can join vi and after u post than i'll rp to see u guys and tell u about it))

((I don't think Caysi is in right now...))

((Alrighty then. Oh question Who is that 'seeing somebody' for?))

((who's 'it's complicated' for? :p yeah I don't think Caysi's in so just post so I can be suitably spooked.))

(lol :p Its for kirsty Cassidy, first year slytherin.We've made an aging potion in the dungeons and are about to officially date each other. :) Is that 'its complicated' for mike and brian?)

((geez, Caysi or somebody post already!))

[Hey is it okay that I join this topic?]

Aiden was a little bored and decided he would go into the Forest as he went in deeper he heard voices of other students and automatically went over to them. When Aiden reached them he AB was there and decided he would go up and se what was going on, "Hey Andrew, hows it going?" Then he looked down and saw that there was some girl collapsed and then looked up quizzicly at Andew and said, "Andrew what happened? You didn't do anything to her did you?"

((you DO know Andrew's standing right next to Zazuka who has just collapsed, don't you? :p))

Violet heard another voice, and was starting to get really quite frightened. "Caysi?" she asked, her voice soft. "Wh-what's going on? Who's there?" she cried, trying to pick out figures with her torch light. "Oh, this is stupid," she whispered to herself. "Hominum revelio!" she called, using the charm she had just learnt in Charms class, looking around for the red light that would illuminate people and guide her to their location.

[Sorry I didn't read it, I'll edit it in a second :D then Ill edit this post then you can reply to my reply :p]

Aiden then heard a voice and then he lit up oddly and took his wand out he obviously figured this was a spell his father hadn't taught him yet or this was an easy spell and the person missed their target. "Hello?" Aiden asked curiously he was getting worried, there was a girl that was unconscious and Andrew wasn't replying and he was hearing strange voices.

Bravery that Violet did not have took over. She saw three figures illuminated with her spell, and heard somebody replying to her calls, so she walked forward, towards the people, desperately hoping they wouldn't attack her. Her heart thumping in her chest, she approached the people - and saw a younger boy who she had not met, Andrew, and on the ground, Zazuka. Violet gasped, and swore. "Oh my God, what happened?" she asked, her voice high-pitched and full of terror, as she crouched down next to Zazuka, checking her pulse as her father had taught her. There were some benefits to being the daughter of a doctor. "Oh thank God, she's alive," she breathed.

Aiden saw an older girl come nervously towards the three of them then she ran to the other older girl and checked her pulse then asked with worridly what had happened to this girl Aiden had never seen before."I don't know, Andrew hasn't told me." Aiden said worridly and asked, "Did she hit her head?" Then Aiden said, "Whats her name?" Aiden remembered that if you speak to someone that is unconscious it keeps their brain waves going.

Violet looked at Andrew, who appeared to be a little stunned, and then to the younger boy. She tried to give him a smile, but she felt too sick and terrified to do so. "Good point," she said approvingly, as she looked back down at Zazuka. "Her name's Zazuka," she answered. "Zuka, can you hear me? You're gonna be okay, really, just hang on," she said, knowing it sounded cliched, but too worried to care. She looked up at the two boys. "We need to get her out of here and to the Hospital Wing," she stated.

((lol, we probably should let Andrew post, he's in a different timezone and is missing all of this))

[:p Yeah, I'll just reply to your post then we can wait for Andrew to comment :D]

Aiden returned a nervous smile to the girl and then watched as she spoke to the girl named Zazuka. Aiden croutched down across from the girl and said awkwardly, "Hey Zazuka, ermm I'm Aiden, we are going to get you to the hospital wing and you'll be fine, deal?" Aiden nodded and said, "Do you think it would be fine if I just carry her, she doesn't look to heavy or anything."

(lol, u guys are fast)

Andrew was so much stunned with the situation that he didn't know what to reply.When he saw Violet, he got a bit relieved."I dont know, we were going into the forest as she wanted to see how wormwood looked liked and than she sort of said something, her voice had gone all funny as if it wasn't her saying it or she was like doing a prophecy or something and she collapsed.I carried her here beacuse when she fainted we were really deep inside."he explained to Aiden and Violet."I agree, we should take her to the hospital wing and she isn't at all heavy."he told Aiden trying to smile.He felt he was responsible for all this mess.He lifted Zazuka in his arms and asked Violet."Is there someone else with you two?"

[:p Nope just different time zones]

Aiden listened with his eyes wide and then said, "No there isn't anyone with me I came alone, what about you?" Aiden still didn't know her name or anything but did what he could.

Zazuka sturred a little bit but didn't wake up. She could here snipets of what was going on though. She thought she heard Violet and someone she didn't know. She was coming back a little more now and realised she was pressed against a shirt. Andrew was her first though. Zazuka realised how stupid she was acting but at the moment she didn't care. She kept her eyes closed though she knew she really should let them know she was alright. For the moment she could know a little of what it was like to be Kristy.

((That should give you a clue. Mike is not Zazuka's crush he's her target!))

Violet's eyes widened when Andrew mentioned that it was as if Zazuka was prophesising. "Wow...that's weird..." she breathed, astonished, understating the issue at hand. Perhaps there was even more to Zazuka than Violet ever knew. "Well, Caysi was with me, at the edge, but when I heard voices, I came in here to see what was wrong. A bit stupid, really, I'm terrified of the forest," she admitted, blushing a little.

((Violet's silly and hasn't realised that she hasn't introduced herself, although now isn't really the time to make introductions, hahaha.))

Andrew thought that Zazuka was regaining conciousness.He started walking towards the hospital wing and excpected others to follow him."Did you ever know if something like this ever happened to zazuka before?"he asked violet.

[I know its fine :p]

"It'll be fine I mean we can't be far off," Aiden said trying to comfort the girl then said, "Maybe she's seer, although you have to take lessons...." Aiden trailed off this wasn't the problem at hand at all.

Caysi came out from a bunch of bushes. " Are you guys alright?" She asked softly, her blonde hair blowing in the wind. " What happened?" She asked.

"Zazuka, she's unconsious, something about a prophecy," Aiden stammered to the girl that had just approached them she looked a fair bit older and Aiden hoped she would have her wand to help them out of there.

Caysi was shocked, her eyes were flashing a bright green. " A prophecy?" She said astounded. Caysi would have to ask her about that later. " Oh by the way I'm Caysi Finnigan." She said looking at the boy smiling. She looked at Zazuka. " Zuka, you ok." She said shaking Zuka's body a bit. " Please be ok Zuka." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back