A Visit

Chavdar narrowed his eyes at her. This was going to be harder than he thought. He sighed, and shook his head, "I want you to give up. Because I know you won't win this." He smirked at her, his eyes gleaming with mischief. Chavdar wondered if he could actually win against a stubborn female. Well, she would have to give up sooner or later. Although, Chavdar preferred the sooner part.

Rosaline smirked once more and she said, "Are you so sure of this?" Rosaline knew that she would usually give up from boredom but she wasn't all that bored with this now. "So are you going to give up or do I have to make you tell me?" Rosaline teased lightly, twirling her wand, clearly thinking of the Imperious curse.

Chavdar caught on to what she was thinking of using on him. Chavdar narrowed his eyes, challenging, "Why don't you make me tell you then?" Chavdar smirked, curious. However, he flicked his wand toward the kitchen, and used magic to put some water in a kettle to make tea. Chavdar shrugged, "Now, neither of us will have to get up or whatever. Magic takes care of it all." Chavdar had a sweet smile on his face.

Rosaline narrowed her eyes back at Chavdar then smirked but it faltered when he flicked his wand and said, "Fine, but you really are too stubborn for your own good you know that." Rosaline knew that she was just as stubborn as he was so she felt a little foolish saying that but she shrugged it off and gave him a small smile.

Chavdar shrugged, "Well, I have had my way for the past several years. So, that might be taken account to my stubbornness. Or, it might also be in the genes. Either way, I win." Chavdar laughed softly. He added, "As if you have any room to talk as well. You are as stubborn as me. Maybe not more, but you still are." Chavdar smirked.

Rosaline rolled her eyes playfully and said, "I am - not - stubborn." Rosaline grinned at Chavdar and said, "Even if I was I'm pretty sure that I would be more stubborn then you are." She smiled at him, she seemed to find it hard not to now, which was a bit odd, even for a normal person, which she knew she wasn't, everyone knew that she wasn't, not that she cared at all.

Chavdar laughed, and shook his head, "And I am an angel. But that isn't true either, is it? So, how about we stop lying?" Chavdar's eyes revealed that he was playing. He flicked his wand again, and the tea prepared itself, after the water was boiling. He would wait until it was cool before using magic to bring it back in to them.

Rosaline giggled lightly and teased, "Awh my little angel." Rosaline pet Chavdar's head like he was a small child to tease him then stated simply, "Sarcasm and lying are completely different things." She smiled once more at him then said, "Are you still in a lot of pain Chav? I know this one spell... I'm not so sure if it'll last for very long though." Rosaline bit her lip, there were dangers to it, and she didn't want to do anything to hurt him any more.

((I cannot believe you did that to Chav! XD))

Chavdar narrowed his eyes, and gave her a weird look as she patted him, "I guess my halo must have fallen or something. And I don't think an angel could come from Satan." He was referring to his father, in any case. Chavdar agreed, "Yes, but in sarcasm, there is not really much truth to it, is there..." Chavdar glanced at his wound. He had not felt the agony from it in a while, for he was not thinking of it. He shook his head, and managed to hide the pain, "No, not much anymore." He raised an eyebrow, "What spell is it anyway?"

[I had too.. it looked so tempting.. :p]

Rosaline rolled her eyes gently then said, "Yes there is, if you can read sarcasm correctly, because it clearly tells people that it is the opposite, so really, it's honesty in it's simplest form." Rosaline grinned then admitted, "It's a really old one, no one uses it anymore, I got really bored one day and I read a book on spells from history, it's a healing one, so I'm not all that good at it." She smiled gently at Chavdar wondering if he would think she was odd because she did this.

Chavdar pointed out, "But it doesn't tell people who are oblivious to it to begin with. I don't know, my head is getting all confused by this." Chavdar cocked his head to the side. She read history, ancient history? Chavdar laughed, "Well, let's not try it. Not until we have like a papercut or something. Not a huge slash across the arm and shoulder...and neck." Chavdar smiled. "I had no idea you read history when you are bored." He himself had a room dedicated to the ancient arts, including the ancient Dark Arts.

Rosaline smiled at Chavdar then said, "That's a good idea love." She shrugged inwardly then said, "My family has several houses around Europe, all with extensive libraries, you could say I do a fair bit of reading." She smiled then asked, "Do you like Ancient History?" It wasn't Rosaline's favorite things but she did enjoy it time to time, she preferred Dark Arts, mainly because it was interesting, she was good at it and it was what her family did.

Chavdar nodded, "I have plenty of good ideas, but make some bad decisions sometimes." Like trying to stun my father... Chavdar pushed this thought out of his head. He understood exactly what she was saying. Chavdar smiled, "Yeah, I do actually. I read mostly about the Dark Arts though." He glanced at the tree, seeing the highest man on there, Ivaylo Zhefarovich. He had started it all, at least, he was the first recorded. The first parselmouth in the family as well. His gaze went back to Rosaline, "A little family thing. We are all interested in it, but the actions to perform varies."

Rosaline smiled at Chavdar and said, "Yet another thing we seem to have in common, almost everyone in my family has a connection to the Dark Arts, except my nephew.. possibly, my sister was killed by Death Eaters, so he doesn't care for them at all, quite understandable really." Rosaline frowned slightly, she felt bad for Aiden, and hated what Gaspard did to Ophielle even if they never got along much. Rosaline shook the thought away as she followed Chavdar's gaze to his family tree then smiled and said, "My family has a tree a lot like yours in Bulgaria and another in France."

Chavdar nodded, saying that he understood. "Odd that both of our families come from that. I feel sorry for your nephew though. That must have sucked..." Although, he could probably related to that. "My family has always been devoted to the Dark Arts...even those brought into it. The only thing twisted about it is that they had shorter life spans, because they killed each other." Chavdar shrugged. Chavdar took another glanced at the family tree and chuckled, "Can yours tell a history about a person, and pinpoint their location?" His tree was very magical, but it operated using Dark Arts as well.

"Aiden should be fine," Rosaline commented with a shrug, as much as she loved Aiden she knew that it didn't matter, he would be fine with what ever so she didn't bother worrying about him much, he was 12, and has his father that should be enough. "The locations is quite vague, it only tells the country fortunately if you read the history well enough you'd be able to tell exactly where that person is." Rosaline smirked lightly, it had been quite useful when she had been looking for Stella.

Chavdar nodded, understanding. He himself had his mother killed, by a Death Eater, and to no surprise of who did that. "Ah, vagueness is good if the wrong person looks at it, you know. We have copies of our family tree to those on it. Without it, Prodan would be missing, and Iulia would be living peacefully without dad coming in and ruining it for her." Chavdar had to go see Iulia every now and again. He and her were getting a close bond, different from his other siblings.

Rosaline nodded her head though she wondered who Prodan and Lulia were, she decided it would be less complicated to just pretend she knew exactly what he was talking about then said, "Yes, I suppose it is, though ours is a bit odd, my brother-in-law recently found out he had another daughter 9 years ago and she only turned up in the tree a few weeks before that, at the time I thought nothing of it of course but it's odd having a muggle in the tree." Rosaline rolled her eyes, sure the muggle wasn't really in the tree, but she was because of the connection to Joceline.

Chavdar raised his eyebrow, and shook his head, "Oh, that would be odd. Having a muggle..." With that, Chavdar stood up and went to his family tree across the room. He showed no difficulty in walking. His eyes stared over the names in either maroon or navy blue. He grinned and spotted the muggle back in the past, whom was killed of by Asparuh's grandfather, with whom he shared the same grand name. Chavdar turned around and smiled, "We only have one muggle recorded from my great-grandfather's time. But when it comes to the newly arrivals," His eyes went to Hadan below his name, although the line was dashed. "They arrive on the tree after ten minutes. Shame they don't predict the future."

"Yes, she is the girls mother, but she passed so it's not so bad," Rosaline said with a slight frown, she was ashamed to have a muggle in her family, sure she had married a muggleborn but that was different, or she believed it was, she didn't care much at the time, she was young and foolish. Rosaline looked at Chavdar's tree from around his body then her eyes returned to his face when he turned around. She gave him a small smile then said with a shrug, "Yours probably has more magical ability then mine does."

Chavdar laughed, "Wow, that is rather cruel to say, but hell, I would have said it too." He was glad that Alessine and Georgi were killed off before they had children. And both died together. Chavdar tapped the late Asparuh, and read his history that flooded the tree. This made him wince a bit. He tapped the tree again, and it returned to normal. Chavdar shrugged, "Maybe. But it was created by the ancient of Dark Arts. I wouldn't consider it a good thing, nor a bad thing." He walked back over to Rosaline, and sat down beside her.

Rosaline blushed from embarrassment then asked rhetorically, "Well my sister or a muggle, which do you think I'm going to prefer?" Rosaline smirked lightly then smiled when Chavdar came back over to her and said, "As was mine, but at the time it was used to watch over the Zchechaf's by the ministry." Rosaline rolled her eyes slightly, she knew that her family did some bad things but at the time, it was normal.

Chavdar frowned a bit, and the laughed, "Well, muggle." Chavdar stared at his hands on the his lap for a moment. He would have actually preferred a muggle as his brother rather than a Death Eater. However, Kalif could be a wise person, considering their last one on one chat. His temper though was terrible though. His gaze went to Rosaline's eyes. "Wow, the Ministry was involved with your family? You would have thought that the Zhefarovich and the Zchechaf have crossed paths. Then again..." Chavdar faded off. The males, and very few females, were hostile in his family. If it wasn't for the first recorded Zhefarovich, then the name wouldn't have gone public...

((Hmm, me is thinking we should have a new plot...))

[i agree im running out of ideas unfortunately :S ]

Rosaline chuckled slightly at Chavdar's words then said, "Yes but unlike your siblings, I got along with mine." Rosaline shrugged her shoulders at Chavdar's words then flicked her wand once remembering the tea Chavdar was brewing then she reminded, "Your tea?" Rosaline handed him his cup of tea carefully then slipped her wand away.

Chavdar shrugged, "I get along with Iulia... Prodan and I never talk. And Kalif and I stand on odd terms." He smiled. Chavdar had forgotten all about his tea, and took it gently from her, and sipped on it a bit. IT was relaxing, and usually helped make the stress go away. "I cannot believe I forgot about it." Chavdar shook his head, laughing softly.

((As am I...discuss over PM?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back