A Visit

Rosaline couldn't help but feel like she was being patronized, though she knew this was not what Chavdar meant, she had just not let on a lot about her past of dueling, and with her nice attitude what could she expect? Though she could not deny that Chavdar was more powerful then she, or appeared to be, she wasn't totally sure yet. "Well I certainly hope that is the only reason you would hope for me to be that far away from you," Rosaline said with a raised eye brow, and a slight smirk, wondering what his reaction to her words would be.

Chavdar nudged her softly, "Ha, that is the only reason why I would want you to be far from me." Chavdar stopped himself before saying too much. "If I sounded like I was being a little...mean or something, I'm sorry for it. Just the thought of seeing you hurt..." Chavdar could have slapped himself in the face. He had said too much. Chavdar narrowed his eyes at her and smirked, "You make me talk too much, you know that?" Even if what he said was true. Chavdar would never spill like that, for it was quite uncommon for him.

Rosaline flushed a delicate pink on her nose and cheeks at Chavdar's words then she said, "Oh yes I know this, but do you know it is quite amusing and sweet." Rosaline smiled at Chavdar and she said, "No it's perfectly fine, a tad patronizing but nothing I can't handle." Rosaline smirked playfully then it formed into a natural smile, much to her surprise, she hadn't ever smiled a smile that didn't look like a weird spasm since Vaschel died.

Chavdar turned from her gaze, and disagreed, "It is not amusing or sweet..." He turned to her, recalling his words. Wow, she was right. He did sound sweet. "Fine, it was." Chavdar laughed a bit, although it hurt his shoulder a tad. Chavdar smiled, "What can you not handle, then?" Chavdar saw her smile, her real one. He could not help but stare at her. He found her quite amusing, and intriguing. More so than any one else that he hung around with on occasion.

Rosaline raised her eye brow and she said, "There are a few things, death being one but the others are pettier than that." Rosaline shrugged her shoulders gently, moving in closer to Chavdar as she did so, whether she was being protective or not she did not know, actually she hadn't realized that the small distance between them was being closed slowly until the felt their arms graze for a second. "Aside from me being hurt by your father, what are you hot buttons?" Rosaline asked, teasing him only slightly, but blushing gently as she did so.

Chavdar listened, and nodded, understanding what she meant. Death was a big event for everyone, although some handle it more so than others. Chavdar felt Rosaline's arm on his bare skin, and he grinned ever so slightly. Chavdar thought for a moment, what were his hot buttons? Chavdar named one, "Um, Hadan. If she is hurt, I'll kill the one that hurts her. I am a little protective over Vasilka. Other than that, I am a cool-headed man." Chavdar smiled gently, noticing her blushing. He did not want to comment on that, for he might make her blush more. Although, that would be amusing. At least, to him.

"That's a given," Rosaline commented with a frown at anyone hurting his daughter or Vasilka, though she had briefly met Vasilka and hadn't met Hadan, it would hurt Chavdar, she did not want such a thing. Rosaline knew that Chav had noticed her blushing but she was relieved when he did not comment on them it would only make her blush more, but not from gawking, from pure embarrassment.

Chavdar laughed, "Of course. I guess I am protective over anyone in the family. Only I can mess with them, you know?" Chavdar shrugged. Chavdar smiled, and inquired curiously, "Anything else you want to know about me?" Chavdar wondered whether she would ask a common question or ask for something more personal. Although, he did not know what could be personal. However, he can be surprised as well. And Rosaline took him by surprise many times already/

Rosaline felt her eyes roll slightly then she bit her lip and she asked sheepishly, "You don't have to answer this if you feel uncomfortable but why did you fight with your father today?" Rosaline smiled at Chavdar wondering what either of them could possibly have said to each other to fight in such a way. She wondered who instigated it as well, but she figured that if he decided to answer it, she would find out her second question from her first.

Chavdar smiled, and sighed. He was going to answer it, but he had to choose the right words to do so. Chavdar began, "Well, I came home and he was in my house, checking out the tree. We talked for a bit. He insulted my way of living, saying my life was pathetic, and I tried to stun him..." Chavdar turned his gaze off her, and shrugged, "I guess I was asking for it. I did attack first... But his words were first though." Chavdar stared back at her. "He was trying to get into my life, to control it. I don't want him to interfere..." Chavdar smiled at her, hopelessly. "It was rather ridiculous."

Rosaline sighed gently and she said simply, "Oh." Rosaline gave Chavdar a small smile, a reassuring one, as she said firmly, "You're not pathetic, and you did not ask for this." Rosaline couldn't help but be slightly disgusted by Chavdar's father, sure her family was no better but they had never hurt her for a simple stun, if they had she would be long gone by now, that she was certain of. Rosaline gently leaned in and kissed Chavdar's cheek, this time she did not blush, though she was quite surprised she had done this.

Chavdar stared at her, and listened. Chavdar said simply, "Maybe I don't deserve it, but well, maybe he only wanted to teach me not to mess with him. I don't see why though. After my spell missed, he tossed me across the room." Chavdar was embarrassed by this just a bit. However, he wouldn't finish the fight, and that was why he used the sectumsempra on him. Chavdar felt Rosaline kiss him on the cheek, and Chavdar laughed silently. "I was not expecting an award," he remarked.

Rosaline sighed once and said, "I feel just awful that I couldn't do anything to stop it." She raised her eye brow at Chavdar's words and she said, "An award? For what? For the fight? Hmm, I wouldn't exactly call that an award." Rosaline sighed once but in comfort and joy as she set her gaze on Chavdar, though guilt over whelmed her from her last action she didn't mind it much, sure tonight she would probably visit Vaschel's grave to apologize but she enjoyed Chav's company very much.

[im sorry if my post didn't make any sense i can barely keep my eyes open long enough to read my post over :p and with that I bid you good night]

Chavdar informed, "If you were there, to try to stop it, then he would have killed you. And I would probably feel worse than you do." Chavdar shook his head, "I think I was talking about telling you what all happened. Normally, I would be too prideful to admit a defeat." Chavdar glanced at his slash and sighed. "Even if it was obvious." Chavdar laughed to himself. He couldn't help but wonder how in the world did Asparuh find all that strength to simply toss him across the room like a ragdoll. It seemed a bit ridiculous, really.

Rosaline sighed, she knew for a fact that this was true, so she decided she wouldn't comment on it then she looked at Chavdar's slash and a frowned appeared on her lips and she said, "I'm sure you did just fine, but perhaps next time you should watch out for him apparating, that seems to be the reoccuring problems in your stories." Rosaline raised her eye brow slightly then lowered it and gave Chavdar a soft smile.

Chavdar sighed, and wondered how he could predict Asparuh's moves. He is very unpredictable. Chavdar did not expect Asparuh to literally throw him across the room. "It seems so. He never does the same thing twice. Sometimes he apparates behind, or sometimes in front. Or not at all." Chavdar laughed, "Maybe I ought to try out his moves." Chavdar stared at her. He then asked, "Want me to bring you anything? I can be a great cook."

Rosaline shook her head and she stood up and said, "I'll get you something, you're the one hurt." Rosaline gave Chavdar a smile that read, I'm not changing my mind. "What would you like Chav?" Rosaline asked with a sweet smile.

Chavdar stood on his feet, despite the agony the wounds had for him. Chavdar shook his head, returned her look with a look of his own. "I don't need anything. I asked you to come here, and I should be the one serving you. Not the other way around, Rosaline." Chavdar smirked a bit. Chavdar held his posture. The only way he was going to give in as if he was struck by lightning. "You cannot talk me out of it. I can be stubborn too."

Rosaline rolled her eyes at Chavdar though she thought he was being sweet again and she said, "You don't need to serve me, I want to help you, it's fun for me." Rosaline walked towards his kitchen as if she knew his house like the back of her hand, though she of course didn't. "And I may not be able to talk you out of it, but I can get you out of it," Rosaline said then she turned her head and gave Chavdar a wink, but stuck her tongue out childlishly to show that she was just playing around with him.

Chavdar sighed, and sat back down on the couch. He shook his head. He shrugged, "Suit yourself. But I would want you right here though." He motioned toward the couch. He gave her a gentle smile. Chavdar looked around for his wand, and found it in the floor. Chavdar showed his wand to Rosaline, "I found it! I had dropped it..."

Rosaline smirked when Chavdar took a seat then she said, "Would you like anything?" As Rosaline waited for Chavdar's response she opened his fridge and looked inside.

Chavdar shook his head, and folded his arms across his chest, "I don't, as I said before. And there is nothing that you can do to make me say anything." Chavdar smiled, feeling as though he were going to win this. He just had to. Chavdar was not known for his humbleness, but his stubbornness. Chavdar twirled his wand in his hand, and smirked to himself.

Rosaline rolled her eyes at Chavdar's stubborness, which was much like her own then she said simply, "Fine, I'll just get you some water?" Rosaline closed the door to the fridge then walked over to the cupboards opening each one looking for the glasses, when she finally did find them, she sighed when she saw that she was unable to reach them, she she muttered, "Accio glass." One zoomed into her hand and she smiled, she loved being a witch, it was so useful. Rosaline closed the cupboard and took her wand out and muttered, "Aguamenti." Water immediatly shot out of her wand and into the glass. When finished she muttered, "Finite." Then walked back over to Chavdar and sat beside him and handed him the glass of water gently.

Chavdar did not answer Rosaline. He folded his arms and muttered, "She won't give up... She is more like me than I thought." Chavdar watched her come in and sit down beside him. He took the water and set it down in the floor. He smirked and said, "Like I said, I didn't want anything." He chuckled softly, "You amaze me with how stubborn you can be, you know that, right?" Chavdar found it more like a challenge.

Rosaline scowled when he set it down, he was just as stubborn as she was, but she had to win this one. "The feeling is mutual," Rosaline said simply then gave him a friendly grin and asked with a playful smirk, "So if you didn't want water, what did you want?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back