Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 17" Core of Crow's Feathers and Poplar 16 1/2" Core of Basilisk's Fang
Asparuh apparated inside his youngest son's home. His white robes fluttered in his every moment. He removed the hood, conceiling his face. His dark eyes scanned the living room. All he saw was the family tree, and something new had appeared on it. Asparuh glided over to it, flicked out his wand, and pointed at the newest addition of writing on it. His eyes narrowed. It would be that Devearux child to inherit the parselmouth gene. He half expected at least Vialine or Vasilka to receive it. Perhaps even Kailie.

But no, it had to be that small girl. Asparuh sneered, "I wonder if I should visit the child sometime, see if it is true." He tapped the picture of Aleyha, and her location was revealed. "Hm, not far from here." Asparuh however, had plans to visit his son, Chavdar. It had been awhile since their last battle. Asparuh grew fond of having these pointless fights, trying to see who is stronger.

Asparuh turned around, facing the door, hearing some movement from the outside. Asparuh had his wand out, and was prepared for anything. Although, he was more into finding out what exactly Chavdar did at the Ministry. He did not like the Ministry, any of them. If they found out he was alive, then he would have aurors on his trail.

Chavdar walked through his front door, and took off his jean jacket, revealing a tight black shirt. He hung his jacket up by the door, and was about to go to the kitchen to get some water, when he felt a strange disturbance. Chavdar grew tense, and saw his father, dressed in white, as if he was a saint. Chavdar could not help but laugh at this. Asparuh was standing front of the family tree. Something had changed about it. A location was revealed.

Chavdar said in a snarky tone, "Well, who are you trying to fool, father?" Chavdar gestured with his hand at the expensive white robes. "Surely you don't expect to get into heaven like that, now do you?" Chavdar approached his father, pulled out his wand, and held it at his side. Chavdar glanced at the family tree, seeing an albino girl, not his daughter either. The daughter of Prodan.

Chavdar saw the green writing, and inquired, "Hm, she has the gift. I am proud of her, so to say. She is pretty young, not yet in school." Chavdar turned to Asparuh, "What really gives you the right to come and go in the my house as you please? I might be having a party or something, and the last thing I need is a Death Eater in here." Chavdar's eyes narrowed. His father would not have a polite way to answer this, but neither would Chavdar. The atmosphere was tense enough.

Asparuh narrowed his eyes at Chavdar, as he insulted the way he dressed for today. Asparuh pointed out coldly, "I do not expect to go to heaven, Chavdar. At least I don't go around dressed like a filthy muggle or mudblood. You disgrace the pureblood line." Asparuh held his head up, and he stood at the same height as Chavdar. Asparuh's attention was no longer on the family tree, but on his smart mouthed son. Why could he not end up like Kalif? Kalif respected Asparuh, whereas Chavdar appears like he doesn't.

Asparuh ignored the newest parselmouth in the family. He wanted a pureblood to obtain the gift, however, it seemed hopeless now. Asparuh smirked slightly, amused, "A party?" Asparuh walked across the room, and turned to face Chavdar, his robes swishing around. Asparuh did not carry his staff with him this time. Just a wand would do, if this turned out slightly messy. "I own this family, and no one dares say otherwise. Besides..." He paused, "What friends do you have? All you do is work for a living. It is rather pathetic, don't you think?" Asparuh had ways of getting into people's heads and toying with what he saw would make them tick.

Chavdar's pride faltered once Asparuh said that his own dressing shamed the pureblood line. Chavdar's face almost twisted with anger. Chavdar took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "Muggle clothing is very comfortable. Especially when the shirts are tight enough to show my muscles," replied Chavdar. He spoke with truth outlining his words. His shirts did show off a bit of his muscles. He did not do this just to impress people, but more or less, to impress himself.

Chavdar rolled his eyes, and watched with interest as his father moved across the room, in a gliding motion. Chavdar listened to his father speak, and grew outraged. My way of living is pathetic? And is his any better? I think not, the treacherous Death Eater. Chavdar raised his voice, so his father could hear, "I do have friends, although, I have a life, two jobs, and a daughter to raise." Chavdar thought of the friends all around the world he had. On the other hand, one person did stand out more than the rest. That was Rosaline. However, he did not want to tell this to Asparuh. Asparuh would interfere, and possibly put her in danger. He could not risk that.

Asparuh smirked, seeing humor in his son's comment. He did not reply to it though. Chavdar was built, there was no doubt about that. Asparuh, himself, is rather built, but more slender than his son. Asparuh shifted his posture a bit, and laughed silently as his son explained that pathetic excuse for a life. "Two jobs, and I assume that you have two just because you get bored? You wouldn't be bored if you actually had a decent life." Asparuh waited for his son's response. Asparuh had his wand ready, in case Chavdar were to attack.

Chavdar sneered, and glared at his father. He knew that this wasn't going to end well. It was one of their at-each-other's-throats day. Chavdar heard the final part, and he could no longer control his anger. Chavdar raised his wand, and with all the power he had in him, chanted the spell, "Stupefy!" It was the only thing to come to mind. The jet of red light aimed for Asparuh, and Chavdar hoped that it would actually hit him this time.

Asparuh laughed coldly, and saw the spell coming at him at full force. Asparuh swiftly got out of the way, and apparated behind his son. He murmured darkly, enough to make shivers if one did not already, "It is not polite to attack a man without warning." With that, Asparuh used his right hand to grab him by the shirt, and throw him across the room. Asparuh smirked, "Chavdar, you should know better than to simply attack me. You know how my stragedies are." Asparuh approached him, and stopping before him.

Chavdar groaned when he missed. And now, he was in for it. Chavdar heard his father's voice behind him, and felt Asparuh's hand grab him by the shirt. Chavdar felt himself being thrown across the room, his body landing on the couch, flipping it over. Chavdar glanced up, and saw Asparuh's white robes ahead of him. Chavdar mumbled, "You are one sorry man." Chavdar got up, flipping the couch back on its right side. Chavdar had a slash above his eyebrow, causing a bit of blood run down his face. He looked around for his wand, which he had dropped during his attack.

Asparuh's fingers fiddled with his wand, and noticed Chavdar's in the floor. He summoned it with a nonverbal Accio before it came flying into his hand. Asparuh smirked wickedly, trying to decide what to do with his son. Asparuh examined Chavdar's wand, admiring the workmanship. "Poisonwood, I assume. Very nice. Powerful as well." Asparuh folded his arms, holding both of their wands. Asparuh challenged, "Retrieve your wand, boy." Asparuh knew full and well that Chavdar's next move was to charge. It was natural for a Zhefarovich, after all. As Head of the family, Asparuh knew all too well about each and every family member.

Chavdar wiped some of his blood off his face, as it was getting into his right eye. Chavdar glared at Asparuh, not knowing what to do exactly. He stared at his father, blinded by anger. He knew that it would be futile to try to retrieve his wand magically. Physically though, maybe that would work. Chavdar shook his head, knowing he would fail. He closed his eyes, and sighed, "Father, our fighting is rather pointless, don't you think?" Chavdar stared at his father, his anger melting away. His mind went back to her. He had a slash on his forehand, and hoped that it would heal up before they saw each other again.

Asparuh frowned in disappointment, hoping that he could have used a favorite curse of his against his son. Asparuh tossed his wand to his son. Asparuh muttered, "What a shame." He turned his back on his son, and appeared to be walking away. "You pick a fight that you cannot finish." Asparuh smirked, a face of pure evil. "Allow me to finish it for you." Asparuh spun around, pointed his wand, and his smirk held. He held his head up, and said in a lower voice, "Sectumsempra!" Asparuh made sure that his aim was off a bit, and aimed for the area on Chavdar's left arm and shoulder.

Chavdar smiled in relief, once his father threw his wand back to him. Chavdar caught it with his right hand. Chavdar shook his head, and muttered, "I'll get you one of these days." He heard his father say, with a pause between the phrases: "You pick a fight that you cannot finish. Allow me to finish it for you." Chavdar had no idea what to expect. Tensing his body up, he watched his father whirl around, wand aimed. Chavdar heard the spell, and found himself too slow to utter a protection spell in time. Chavdar felt something like a sword slash into his left arm, and continued up to his shoulder, and ended at the tip of his neck. Chavdar stumbled back, before realizing what happened. Chavdar glanced down, seeing the blood as it soaked his shirt. Chavdar considered himself lucky...it could have been a lot worse...

Chavdar sat down on the couch, before blacking out.

Asparuh approached the couch, where his son lay comatose. Asparuh smirked a bit, murmuring in a cold voice, "Maybe now you won't attack a Death Eater like me without warning." Asparuh knew he was victorious, once again. Asparuh dodged some of the splattered blood on the floor, careful not to stain his white robes. Asparuh knew that his curse against his son was not fatal, as his bleeding began to cease a bit. Asparuh could kill his son, if he wanted to. However, he was merely giving a lesson. Asparuh apparated away, for he had other things to do.

Rosaline was supposed to meet Chavdar at his house today, so she apparated out side of his house and rang the door bell once, twice, thrice. But no response, getting nervous for Chavdar, she took her wand out carefully and she unlocked his door. "Chavdar?" Rosaline called out gently, fearing the absolute worst. Rosaline walked into his living room, and it took her a second to realize that he was laying on his couch passed out.

Rosaline rushed to his side, and she said in a soft voice as she checked his pulse, "Chavdar, wave up..please." Rosaline winced slightly as she looked at his injuries. Rosaline began healing them as best she could with her wand, she wasn't much of a healer unfortunately, she never had the patience for such a thing. Rosaline looked at him worriedly, assuming that he had just 'spoken' to his brother or father.

Blackness. Was he dead? No, he couldn't die that easily. Could he? Did Asparuh really take out his youngest son? He could have sworn he heard a voice. Although, he was in a comatose state, and had no idea who it was or how long ago that voice had spoken.

Chavdar opened his stormy eyes, and saw Rosaline. It took a moment to process who it was, exactly. Chavdar tried to sit up, and found that his wounds were a bit worse than he thought. Chavdar glanced down, and bit his lip, "Rosaline... I really did not want you to see me like this." Holding the pain inside, he forced himself to sit up on the couch. His black shirt remained caked with his own blood, and the couch was also stained. Chavdar muttered, "I'll get him back." He gave a forced smile to Rosaline. He hated for her to see just how serious his 'talks' with his father were.

Rosaline let out a relieved sigh when Chavdar's eyes opened and she put her hand gently on his cheek, and said, "It's alright Chav." Rosaline flourished her wand once, cleaning off Chavdar's shirt from the blood, and she asked in a soft voice, "What spell did he use?" Rosaline's eyes remained on Chavdar's, showing her worry, but she couldn't help but be slightly relieved that her family hadn't found out about them. She wasn't sure what would happen then, and hoped that it wouldn't happen, she was starting to care about him, and she really did not want him to suffer the same fate as Vaschel, it would be heart breaking to loose another man she cared about.

Chavdar glanced down, using his right hand to trace the long slash. It had stopped bleeding, for now. Chavdar closed his eyes, and answered in a hushed tone, "He used sectumsempra. He didn't even use it at full force either..." Chavdar's head felt a bit dizzy, due to the blow to the head when he was thrown. Asparuh insulted his life, what else could he do? Asparuh was already suspicious of what he did. After this, Chavdar knew that he could not reveal Rosaline to his relatives. She could be hurt...killed. Asparuh hated Namina, and tried to kill her multiple times already. "It is pretty obvious I just got done meeting my dad." Chavdar did not know how much his body could handle this.

He would already have a long scar from the slash, from his upper arm stretching across his shoulder, and ending a bit up his neck. The bump in the head was nothing compared to the slash.

Rosaline sighed gently and she muttered a quick incantation to heal Chavdar as best she could, which actually was a bit above average, for her and for any other normal witch. Rosaline nodded her head and she said, "I can see that." Rosaline didn't know what to do, she just knew that she couldn't leave Chavdar alone, she wouldn't. She closed her eyes trying to think of something to do, it was obvious that Chavdar had been hit across the head, she didn't think she was good enough at healing spells to attempt working anywhere near his mind, that would be foolish. Rosaline opened her eyes she did not know what to do other then take him to Saint Mungo's but would he even be up for that? Rosaline summoned some ice and a towel and she placed the ice in the towel and put it gently on the bump on Chavdar's head, hoping he did not have a concussion.

Chavdar smiled, as she healed part of the wound. However, Asparuh's magic was more advanced than that of a normal wizard. At least it wouldn't open or anything. Scarring would occur, but it would be his battle wound. Chavdar laughed softly when she put the ice to the slash and bump on his head. It was more of a cut than anything, but hitting the floor had hurt pretty bad. Chavdar sighed, "Um, you are probably wondering why this has happened, aren't you?" He did not know whether he should tell her how dangerous it could be if Asparuh knew about her. However, it might be inevitable.

Rosaline nodded her head gently then she said, "But, I understand somethings stay in the family, and others do not." Rosaline sighed gently and she said, "I just don't want you to be hurting." Rosaline blushed gently knowing that it wasn't the right time, but she couldn't change that. "I'm sorry, I'm not much help, I'm better causing pain then fixing it," Rosaline said sheepishly wondering how powerful his father actually was, she hoped that she never saw though, on another person or on herself, but she had a feeling it might happen, after all, if Asparuh did this to her son, she was no one, and would be easily disposed of, like garbage you would give to a house elf.

Chavdar nodded, and replied softly, "But it might one day..." He did not know what he really meant by that, but it can go many ways. Chavdar touched Rosaline's shoulder gently. "Trust me, I think I have been in worse shape. I'll have to think of when though. No need to worry about me. And, you pulled me out of my unconscious state. You haven't caused me pain." Chavdar glanced down, some of his hair that fell out of its place behind his head fell around his shoulders. Chavdar stared back up into her eyes. "Asparuh won't be returning for a while, so we are safe. He is rather...busy." Chavdar forced a smile.

Rosaline frowned at the thought of Chavdar being hurt any worse then he was now, she didn't care for this at all, and worse was awful for her to imagine so she looked into his storm like eyes and she began, "I know I haven't caused you pain I was saying that," Rosaline paused, it didn't matter so she stopped the thought then she in turn forced a smile at Chavdar's words but it faltered slightly, she didn't like that he could be hurt again.

Chavdar sighed, and shook his head, "I am rather glad that this all happened before you came. You might have been hurt in the crossfire." Chavdar stared back up at her. He knew that he wouldn't live with himself if Asparuh caused her the least bit of pain. He would go on a rampage, and give him more than enough reason to kill him. Chavdar moved over, and patted the cushion, wanting her to sit beside him. Chavdar tried to appear like he normally does, but well, he was still sore.

Rosaline smiled at Chavdar then she took a seat beside him carefully, her wand still gripped in her hand carefully, as if she was ready to protect him at any given moment. "Better me then you, no?" Rosaline said in a gentle voice then she flashed him a gentle smile, her eyes gazing into his worriedly, of course not for herself, she really could care less, but for him, as much as he would disagree with her, he was not fine.

Chavdar patted her hand, and shook his head. Chavdar sighed, "If he could do this to me, well, who knows what he could do to you." He paused. "He has tried to kill Namina, my brother's wife before. Just for being 'too nice'. Or weak. Trust me, I would wish for you to be on the other side of the world than to have to face him." Chavdar did not even consider the fact that Asparuh might like Rosaline. It took a lot to get on his good side. Even Chavdar has not accomplished that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back