Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Willow was excited for the Halloween feast this year. she had decided not to go with Noelle but instead had planned on going with her cousin and brother. by the end of organising they had managed to come up with a theme where they could all dress up as different characters from the same childhood story. Peter pan. Chante had been the obvious choice for tiger lilly. she had dressed up as her a few years previous. Linden was peter as he was the only boy and being young was good for the boy who never grew up. he had managed to convince Allison to go as wendy, she and chante had brought the idea up with her aunt who had decided to go as captain hook which had left her as Tinkerbell. Willow usually wasn't one to dress as a fairy but she had to admit she was actually quie enjoying herself. she had set herself up with a short slightly sparkly dress with flower accents which she had charmed to be green and created some wings that she had charmed to flap periodically. and covered herself in glitter and she was ready. She made her way to the great hall wondering who of her family she would run into first. she just hoped she would find her brother before Alison as for some reason the two girls didn't get on but linden was a good buffer between them. she wandered through the hall looking at the decorations absentmindedly making her way around to the snack table where she picked up some punch and a pasty and started to eat as she scanned the crowd.

Alison dragged her butt to the great hall to entertain Linden while she was dressed as Wendy at their very first Halloween feast. At first, she had no interest in going until he convinced her to go and told her she would make a great Wendy as he was going as Peter Pan. She didn't know what made him think she'd even like dressing up or Halloween for that matter. Wasn't it Halloween every day for them as they were living in a castle and doing magic tricks with a twiggy little stick called a wand? Alison showed up anyways in a nightie like Wendy and light blue robe on to protect her from the cold if there were any windows open nearby. Salem, her black cat padded right beside her, black eyes peering up at all the odd humans playing dress-up. Alison picked him up, running a gentle hand through his fur. The first year stopped by the table where her older cousin was busy indulging herself. "Where's Linden?"

It was Halloween. and linden was excited he had heard about the feast he had watched his sister preparing costumes before the start of the year a couple of times. he remembered the time she had dyed her hair blonde because she had wanted to be Alice in wonderland and this year he was going. he wasn't sure where the idea had started but his entire family had planned to go at characters from peter pan. he had heard even his aunt had decided to go as someone. Linden made his way down from the Hufflepuff common room to the great hall and while he had head what it was going to be like he couldn't help but marvel at the display of decorations around them he wandered through the great hall feeling like he was in some form of neverland. or maybe Halloween town looking for one of his family. eventually, he spotted Alison walking towards the food table where he saw willow dressed in a short green dress with wings. "I don't know who linden is but peter is here. Happy Halloween" he said as he reached the two girls and scratched the cat briefly between the ears glad that he had got there before long. there was no secret that they didn't get along.

Alexei showed up to the Halloween Feast in a pair of blue jeans wearing a black shirt with a yellow circle in the middle and right in the circle was a bat. It was supposed to be the bat symbol or whatever the muggles called it. It was a fictional character part of a comic book series called Batman, Alexei was interested to know more someday. Eventually. For the time being the shirt was his costume and his access to some sweets at the Halloween feast. He wasted no time once he arrived, rushing to the first snack table he spotted. "Oh, licorice wands! Don't mind if I do," Alexei grabbed two, chewing one instantly. He didn't realize he was standing next to one of his housemates, Alexei waved at the boy once he recognized him at the Hufflepuff's house meeting. "Hi! Nice costume, what are you supposed to be?" Alexei cocked his head sideways, looking over at Linden.

Last edited:
Madlyn had arrived early to help set up the feast and then to eventually chaperone the event dressed in pirate attire, pretending to be Captain Hook. She had a hook for a hand, which was magically replaced temporarily for the special occasion and a snapping crocodile that magically gnawed at the end of her dress. The crocodile wasn't real of course, just a bit of magic use and she was able to get a fake one to chase her around the great hall. Occasionally, the crocodile would snap at the students too. It was all good fun. Even more so when she barked, ranting and raving like an angry pirate. "Where is Peter Pan?! He has to walk the plank!" It came out more like an old grouchy man who hunger for something hearty in his belly.

Chante jogged behind the part-giantess, wearing moccasins on her feet to go with her Tiger Lily outfit that surprisingly still fits once she used a charm to stretch the hem. "Mom, don't scare Linden with that thing!" The Hufflepuff prefect shouted after the oversize witch, her mom was really in Halloween spirit. To some, it would probably be embarrassing to see their parent act that way, to Chante it was all good fun. Sort of, Chante observes Alison jumped behind Linden to take cover in fear. "Or his cousin," she added, finally, the part-giantess slows down. "Sorry Alison," Chante apologies, then smiles over at Willow. "Wow, Willow, you look great. You really have outdone yourself," Chante compliments the girl and smiles over at Linden. "Peter Pan, my Pater Pan," Chante ruffles the feather on the tip-top of his hat, laughing. "Don't ever grow up, you're too cute," everyone looked great. They did a decent job of coming up with a group outfit together. There was someone else there that wasn't a part of the Peter Pan crew, though he was a fellow Hufflepuff. "Hey, nice shirt," Chante smiles, unsure what he was supposed to be dress as.

Willow saw allison approach her and felt her mood drop. despite the fact that they ere cousins there was something about the girl that she didnt like. her attitude annoyed her. "Hey Aison" she said "Happy Halloween" she said forcing herself to be cheerful though she did note that the girl did not greet her in any way other than to ask where her brother was. "I haven't seen him" she said just as Lindon appeared as if out of nowhere greeting both alison and the cat she let out her breath he didn't know how those two got along. but she was glad that they did.
another boy arrived and started to talk to lin. it was good to see her brother had managed to make friends. not that it was something she doubted. Linden was less like her and her mum and more like their dad. more relaxed and easy-going. she was going to say something but a shout that came from still part way accross the hall made her turn around. there towering above everyone else in the hall was her aunt. threatening her brother to walk the plank. jumping in on the bandwaggon she moved forward towards her aunt. and waved her wand a little letting off a shower glittering sparks that should have been fireworks or fairy dust before turning back to the rest at the table and winked trying to hide a smirk when she saw Alison hiding behind lin. it was then that the last member of the ensemble arrived as chante joined them dressed in a familiar costume from the other year. "happy Halloween guys." she said as everyone seemed to slip out of their character and back to themselves. "thanks chante. it really wasn't anything too special. you look great. you all look great. i like what you did with the crocodile" she said. moving the last comment from chante to everyone to her aunt. she really hoped that they would win the best group costume.

as someone else joined the group and started to talk to them he smiled. he recognised the older boy from the common room but didnt know anyhting about him other than the fact that he was hufflepuff. the boy was chewing down two liquoice wands and lindon smiled picking up one for himself. "good choice batman" he said noticing the boys top and assuming he had dressed as the super hero. when he asked who he was he opened his mouth to answer when his 'name' rang out from accross the hall. he turned to see his aunt approaching. "That's me" he said chuckling at his aunts comment. before turning to look at the part giant professor putting his thumb on his nose and wiggling his fingers in a gesture charictoristic to the perter pan in the animated movie. his costume making him feel braver. than maybe it was wise to be. "I guess this is the part where we slip away" he said taking alisons hand and making a couple of steps as willow followed suit and let off a fountain of sparkly glitter. he hadn't made it more than a couple of steps when he heard his name again. this time his proper one marking ae arrival of chante. as the girls talked about costumes he turned back to the boy who was talking to them answering his question properly. "I'm dressed as peter pan. my whole family coordinated. Alison here is wendy, my sister willow is Tinkerbell, Chante, my cousin is tigerlilly and aunt madlyn is captain hook" he said explaining the elaborate costume. before he could say any more he felt his hair be ruffled and turned to face chante his nose curled up in disgust as he tried to neaten it again. "I will always be younger than you. and when i am too old to be cute you will always have Jackson" he said. referring to his youngest cousin chante's little brother.

"Yeah, you too," Alison muttered under her breath. Since she was playing pretend, she'll play pretend to like Willow. A forced smile reaches the young girl's lips before they soften when 'Peter' finally shows up. Salem let out a soft purr, stretching out to Linden. Boom, a voice bellows across the great hall causing Alison to jump and hide behind Linden. Alison didn't take notice of the new boy speaking to Linden only realizing then Salem had jumped off her arm. "Salem?!" Alison called out, worried. "Nice going, you scared Salem," Alison grumbles. She tighten her robes around her and went looking for the black cat. Salem was just like her, very distant from everyone in the family except Linden.

Last edited:
Alexei looks down at his shirt, "Batman, yes," more like Batkid. He nearly a teenager, nothing about him says Batman. "I didn't really buy a costume, but this shirt looked pretty cool," he tells Linden as if they were friends already and didn't mind listening to what Alexei had to say. There was shouting coming from nearby, interrupting the boys' conversation. Alexei cracked a grin, and witness a professor come rushing towards them. The older girl dressed like what Alexei assumed was a fairy stood in front of them, protecting the younger students from the 'crazy' pirate. Alexei followed Linden, laughing. The woman, the professor was abnormally taller than anyone he ever has seen before. The girl behind the professor was the second tallest person in school, maybe. "Are you Madlyn? My parents have spoken of you," Alexei smiled at the professor, then Linden as he spoke about their costumes. "Sounds familiar, I think," Alexei thought if he ever heard of Peter Pan, maybe his sister has. It sounded interesting, and they all looked fun in their costumes.

Last edited:
Madlyn amused the small group a little further until someone had to be a Debbie Downer. The professor cut the act short, banishing the fake crocodile out of sight. "There is always one, right Willow," Madlyn nudge her niece as Alison went on the search for the little furball. "Thanks, it took me a while to come up with the effects, I had a little help from Professor Summers," he owed her for not coming to the wedding. It's the least he could do for leaving the couple hanging. Madlyn's gaze fell over a vaguely familiar face, the boy asked if she were Madlyn. The part-giantess nodded, "Professor Ateara to you, but yes I am. Did they?" Madlyn smiles. If he related to who she thinking of, then she has a good memory. "Are you Faxen's boy, you look just like your mom," she was almost certain he was. "Alright you lot, especially you Peter, I'm off to chaperoning the feast. No funny business, or off the plank you all go," Madlyn smirked, showing off her fake hook. Madlyn tapped Chante's shoulder and smiled as she walked away to hear what Linden said about Jackson.

Chante sighed, "Bye mom, and please try not to scare anyone else," she called out after the part-giantess. Her mom's height alone can scare the freight out of anyone the first time meeting her. At least the young Hufflepuff was already aware of her mother through his parents. Chante would remind herself to ask her mom about Faxen later or the next time she sees her. "The fireworks were a good touch, Wills," Chante return attention back to the Gryffindor. "Where's Noelle, is he hanging with us tonight?" Chante chuckles softly, pecking Linden on top of his head. "I'll have you both, and don't forget your baby sister. I bet Jackson visiting her right now."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back