A thought or a prayer

Emmi:
I know exactly how you feel. High School really sucks, no matter how where you are I suppose. Just do some do some intense doubletinking darling ;) Be a prole and you'll be fine :p

Okay in all seriousness lovie. Pat is right and you better not be one of those teenaged mothers! *wags finger* You don't have to be scared of school, just pay no mind to those people, I do the same when my old friend's older brother and fiancee ( :o ) call me the C word. (Think a cat but way worse.)

Take yourself away from those people and focus on your studies, it'll all piece itself together.

Neita, my thoughts are with you and your family. When I heard, I was freaking out, like 'Is Neita ok?!' And I couldn't get on HNZ :p

Everything looks really sad over there, and I think it's great that you're helping out, and making a difference :)
Good luck to you, your family, your efforts and your country.

Please, everyone, your thoughts and prayers for 2-year-old Aisling Symes and her family.
She went missing a week ago, and it was thought she was abducted.
The police and a fire crew have just within the last few hours found a body in a drain at the property next door to where she went missing.
Prayers that it isn't little Aisling, and that she is alive and well somewhere, but thoughts for her family if it is.

Anna x
P.S. Will update when we hear more.

The body that the police found out last night was indeed of little 2 year old Aisling Symes.
May she rest in peace. xx

I pretty much believe in anything. So whether you're Buddhist, Hindu, Islam, Christian, Wiccan or whatever, however you pray please pray or send good vibes to my mother right now. She has a drinking problem, and keeps canceling her therapy sessions. And if you can, pray or send good vibes to my fiance. He's really trying to find a job right now, and it's been tough.

Thank you. :correct:

Im praying for you and your family if everyone could keep the the family's of the soliders that where killed today on Ft Hood in there prayers that would be great 12 soliders where killed by gunshot and about 31 others where wounded. My Godsister is there with her two kids and I might be heading over there as soon as I get the ok to fly.

-sigh- (This could be a lot)

Okay, here is the story. For about 2 and a half years, I've had a crush on one of my close friends. Me and him are somewhat like brothers too. (I'm the only brother in the family and the eldest. The other two girls are 12 and 9)

I didn't really realize that I liked my friend (we call him ginger due to the fact that he is one lawl) until the 2nd half of my sophomore year. At the time he was with his girlfriend. Now I'm not too fond of his girl. My other friends has known her longer than I have and she said that....well let's just say that Ginger's girlfriend isn't the best but he thinks so.

So during my Junior year, I had (well i thought I did lol) the courage to tell Ginger how I felt about him. Of course I had to ask my friend who has known Ginger longer to do it. He's known Ginger since they were young. Once Ginger found out, he said that he was okay with it. Now please keep in mind that Ginger is straight. Like I said, he had no problem with it. He said that it wasn't the first time it happen because another friend of ours felt the same way about him long before but doesn't feel that way anymore about Ginger.

Well over the next year, I just kind of forgot about me and Ginger. I found out that I was like falling for this kid really hard. And I did something that I regret but we're still friends. I tried to break up him and his girlfriend. >_< I know its bad but I didn't him to get hurt. My friend thats known him longer told me what happened last time Ginger broke up with his other girl and I didn't want that to happen again. It could of been worse than last time.

So I backed off when I saw that my friendship with Ginger was more important. then once again I backed away. For so long I didn't think about him but somehow he always came back. I'd hear something like a song or read something and it always made me think, "What if that was me and Ginger?" but that too went away.

-phew- Now to the current time.

Once more my feelings have come back. Ginger is the comedian so he always makes me feel better when I need a good laugh. Just recently, (not too sure) but I think that Ginger broke up with he girlfriend because he was told by a friend that his girl was flirting with not only his friend but someone else's boyfriend. (Now I'm being honest but that's just wrong) So I don't know if that's true or not.

My friend that has known him longer than I have has been trying to get me hooked up with Ginger. Now I'm sure you're thinking "Why would that happen if Ginger is straight?" Here's the thing. I know he is but its just the things he says or does makes me think that he's either curious or just trying to hide what he really is. I don't know.

Plus I always get the feeling that he is the one. A few days ago, I walked him home after school and when me and Ginger got off the bus, I just couldn't stop smiling. My ipod was playing these songs almost in order, Fallin' for you, Bubbley, Realize all by Colbie Callet. I was getting red and trying to hide my smile but I just couldn't. On top of that, I was getting the most strongest butterfly feeling around him. Now I haven't felt that in so long and I loved it.

I've told Ginger how I feel time and time again. He says that there is no way that he could be bi or gay. He's positive of that. But sometimes I don't think so just because of how he acts. But as of right now...I don't know what to do. I'm sure that if he did break up with the girl of his dreams, the woman he wanted to marry after highschool, he's feeling a lot of pain. I typed out a letter on Friday that just passed.

I don't know if I should give it to him or not. It basically says that, If he did break up with her I know how much pain he's in. I've told him time and time again that if he needs to talk to someone, I'm always around. He says that all the time that he's okay and he's strong enough. I for a fact that he's not right now. I wasn't calling him weak in the letter but I was just saying that he can't keep this bottled inside and he can't go through this alone.

Ginger keeps things bottled up and then just lashes out when he can't take anymore and I don't like him like that. He makes me want to be closer to him. Always keep an eye on him ya know? But I don't know if I should give him the letter. Because I don't want to him flip when I give it to him...and I don't know if my feelings will stay. My friend that's known him longer said that I shouldn't bother because my feelings will just go away. And they have done that. They only did that because he was with his girl.

I want to give Ginger room to breath but I want to help him out. At the same time I want to be his boyfriend because I feel that he's the one. He's the only one that makes me feel the way I do around him. And its kinda scary too because something will always remind me of him. Or his name will follow. its wierd but I like it. I don't know what's going on or what to do... :cry:

Help anyone please?

Derrik,

I don't know where to start. I really feel for you. I had to watch my friend go through a similiar situation back in highschool. I also know how tempting those gingers can be ;) In the end, You have to be the one to decide whether you give Ginger that letter or not, I can only offer you advice. Here's what I have to say.

No matter how much we love someone, we cannot change them, or even force them to see the truth. Trying to do so only causes pain, most often for both parties involved. This boy may be gay and not admitting it, and he might not, but if he is, he has to realize it in his own time. Otherwise, if he makes that decision under pressure, he may question himself later, and even start to resent you for it. Also, you can't change that he bottles things up. It may not be healthy, but its the way some people are. You've let him know your there for him, and thats really the most you can do.

That said, you really sound like you're trying to do whats best for your friend, despite your own feelings, and thats very admirable. Many people are not able to do that.

Also, I'm not telling you what you feel, I'm not you and I don't know. Maybe Ginger is your one. But I can let you know, your still young. A few years ago, I found a boy I thought was my whole world. I was so in love, and completely certain that he would be the one I was with forever. Then, due to forces I could not control, it ended. I was completely crushed. I lost my love, my best friend and what I thought was my future all at once. I didn't think I would ever love again. I went through some heard times, kissed quite a few frogs, and then one day, I met Randy, and I was able to love. I've never been happier or felt more alive.

I myself do not believe that you can only love one person truly madly and deeply your whole life. Some people do, but for some, they lose that person, and someone new comes along. Never think that if you loose Ginger you wont find those feelings again, because thats a very lonely place to be and I garuntee you that there's someone waiting for you. Someone who will realize right away just how amazing you are and want to be with you more than anything in the world, That's what you deserve. The simple fact that you were able to share this with us tells me that.

In the end, the choice is yours, but know that my thoughts and prayers (or good intentions if your not religious) are with you. And if you're ever hurting and need someone to fall back on, we're here. Good luck :)

Wow, what a story! I'll try to help, but I wouldn't count on my advice :p

Okay... I thibk you've done the right thing, in backing off while he had a girlfriend, but when he was single, telling him how you feel. That's the only thing that will make anything at all possible for you. I suppose you kind of going off him sometimes makes it questionable, but I think the fact that you keep ending up liking is sweet :wub:

I suppose the problem is Ginger being straight... Which can't really be changed :p
Basically, you want to be a good friend for the moment? My friend went through/is going the the same thing right now with her friend, who's keeping everything bottled up. She's getting really upset about it, and getting really angry at the guy who's bottling it all up. I know for a fact that getting angry because someone is distant isn't the right thing to do.

The letter sounds very sweet :wub: And I think that you should give it to him :)
About three weeks ago I wrote a letter to the guy I liked, and he's now my boyfriend :woot: I didn't ever give him the letter though... :lol: Which doesn't really help you... :tut:

So basically, I think you should give him the letter, because letters make people feel good :) Well, me at least :p
But you do whatever you feel is right though, don't listen to me xD

Good luck! :hug:
-Lizzy ^_^

Honestly, I have to say this: Don't go there, girlfriend.

Sorry to be brutal, but you can't force these kind of things. Even if he doesn't act completely straight, if he's confident in his sexuality, you shouldn't try and pressure him to change. Heck, sometimes I don't act all that straight but I can assure you, I am. Sexuality is not something you can change, so don't try it. You'll just end up hurting him (and yourself).

Do be his friend. He probably needs some space, but just stick by him, be the shoulder to cry on or whatever. If you can stand it. Even if you want be anything more to him, I wouldn't leave him just because you can't be more to him.

I have a guy friend who used to work with me. Now, I had the biggest crush on him, and though I never told him, I was really obvious about it, enough so that he gently let me down. He's one of thsoe guys who likes a specific type of girl...in his case older and Asian. I'm younger and caucasian, no chance for me. :lol: Now we're hanging out again, bonding over our mutual love of Ace Attorney. And I hung out with him on Wednesday, and my god, now he has GLASSES, and I seriously have a thing for guys with glasses...ahaha. But I know I'll never be what he wants in a girl so I'll just avoid making myself look like an arse and I'll keep cool this time. It hurts but I'll deal with it, I know I'll find someone one day.

And you too, Luis. You're younger than me, aren't you? You have years, years! And I'm sure you'll find someone who makes you feel the same way...and who requites your feelings. Trust me. I'm only 18...I'm not thinking of getting married until I'm about thirty. I want to find myself before I can find someone else. So, although it hurts, just sit back and wait.

Sorry if that was harsh. Just saying what I think.

Oh, sorry I've been so inactive, btw. I've been majorly stressed out and unmotivated. I failed first year uni. FAILED. FIRST YEAR. ARTS. That's depressing. I just...I just lost all motivation, though I tried, I did try! Now I'll be getting a full time job so I'm earning money instead of wasting money being at uni and not knowing what to do. I'll have to find myself before I can decide what I want to study.
So yeah. I just haven't been able to RP. I'm a bit of a wreck.

Ive seen this on some peoples twitter, can everyone please spare a thought and a prayer for Jordan's mom. Jordan is the lead singer of New Found Glory.
His mom's pretty ill at the moment, and a few celebs have been asking fans to spare thoughts, prayers and even a few dollars for Jordans mom.
thank you xxxx

Click here please

I really do thank you for those who gave me there side.

Martine I'm 18 so where on the same page honey :p

And here's the thing, I told him and he's kind of like that way to. I wasn't going to force him to do anything he doesn't want to do. I've told him time and time again I'm always around. I really do hate when he keeps things inside. -sigh- (I'm watching the Lake House as I write this. oh boy :erm: -

the feelings come and go which scares me i guess =/

I dont want to give him the letter because he'll probably think that "OMG is this all he ever thinks of?" and then he'll explode. He has enough on his plate. I really want it to sink in him that I am here but he has to see that for himself. that's why I'm giving him space but really worrying about him. -sigh-

You're just hurting yourself, you know. 'Kind of like'...not a good sign.

Hi,
I'm not a big fan of posting here but I was wondering if people could keep my grandmother and my family in their thoughts/prayers. My grandfather, after many years of illness, passed away last night. We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later, he was not well at all, but it was still a shock and still very sad. I'm not sure how my grandmother's holding up but I don't think she'll be coping. I'll have to call her soonish.
It's sad that it had to happen right now, just before Christmas. So, yeah, and I know it sounds self-absorbed, but if people could think of my family at this time, that would be really nice.

:hug: Aww Camilla I'm so sorry to hear this. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I know what it's like to loose a grandparent around this time and it's hard but I'm sure you and your family (especially your granny) will find the strength, somehow. I know it's easier said than done but you'll get there :console:

In my thoughts,
- Pat

Earlier, around a month or two ago I announced that I was pregnant. I found out a few short weeks ago that I misscarried the baby. I spent about three days in the hospital, one of which I was in intensive care. I hope those who will miss me will forgive me for my recent absence. Its been hard getting over the loss of my baby. My wedding is still on though. So maybe in the future we can try again, but for now any plans are on hold. Ihope to be in swing again in a short while, after I sort things out. Thanks everyone, for being understanding.

I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage Amy. Take all the time you need to deal with this. I can only imagine how difficult it must be for both you and your fiance. Take care of yourself and see you back here when you're ready.

~Cyndi :hug:

Well. Hi everyone. So, apart from being unable to properly explain anything anymore, I'd just like to thank you all. I can be a nightmare to be around, even online, and I'm sorry. I'm not settling in anywhere ya know I might just shut up. :wub: me.
Did the emoticon come up? I'm on my phone and can't see it.

Would just like to offer up a prayer and hope you all will do the same for those who have died and those injured and those who are all still missing in China after the latest earthquake.

Also for those who are doing their best to help out there, it can't be easy
and for the survivors - all who will have to rebuild their lives as best they can under severe hardships.

Dear Lord, during this trial,
I offer up to you my confusion
Give me clarity
I offer up to you my despair
Give me hope
I offer up to you my weakness
Give me strength
I offer up to you my pettiness
Give me generosity of spirit.
I offer up to you all my
Negative thoughts from Satan
So that when he asks ‘Where is Your God now?”
I may respond “Right here with me, giving me His grace
As a Heavenly beam of light penetrating your darkness!"

I would also like to pray for those earthquake victims. It sad to see such natural disaster come upon them. Even if the numbers are less than 22,000, still a live lost is more than enough. Bless their family, friends, countries and hope for the best for them. May the heaven shine down upon them and bring them grace.
~*~*~

Hey Everyone,
Well I'm sort of going through a lot at the moment. Its sort of all coming at once and when that happens I sort of just give up on myself. But I don't want to give up so easily. So here's what going on. I'm almost finishing with this semester in school, I'm doing pretty well. Since I've graduated from high school I've been in and out of school. I always end up dropping out, giving up because of other situation that gets in the way. So I'm pushing myself to finish, I'm doing well like said, but than I have other stuff that gets in the way. Right now I'm dealing with my son who is five years old and is possibly diagnose with a mental health issues or a behavioral issue. The doctors say they still have to run some more test, I'm praying for the best, but whatever happens I will always love my child. For the most part not many can handle my baby, he's with me mostly or either at school. The teacher can't handle him but he's getting therapy which I am greatful. As things began to settle in place, another situation happens. I'm moving to another state, wells its an hour away from MA. Its only going to be me and my son. I'm nervous, excited, frantic, afraid, you can possibly figure out the rest. My parents are afraid for me to move far and I understand because of my mental health issues but I think I'm capable of doing this on my own. I move out at a young age and have mature faster than anyone in my age would. I'm hoping for the best when I move out to RI and for the best for my son. I just want him to be happy and not have to go through tough times. We've been through a lot me and him. He's my world! So please keep us in your prayer. Thank You guys :hug:

Madderz

Ps. This maybe me slowing down a lot on here but I won't be to faraway from HNZ

If anyone reads this, could they maybe keep my Great-Nana in their thoughts? Shes going into surgery, and right now I'm wondering how long she'll last. All we can do is talk about 'when she's 90', but.. Meh. I hope she'll be ok.

--Olivia.

Hi.

Early morning Sunday my Great nan died in the critical condition ward at Gloucester Hospital. She was an amazing woman at aged 86, she still went out across the country to her dog shows even though she could barely walk. She was stubborn, determined and cheeky as anyone I know and more technologically advanced than most of us with over 1,000 facebook friends.

About a couple of weeks back her heart began to fail. She was scared but put on a brave face. Last week she was taken into hospital for an rectal abscess that was found. It was two hours before they were seen which was very painful for her. The surgery went fine but Mims (Short for Marion) was scared of hospitals and slipped into the patient role. Half way through last week, Tuesday, we managed to get her up and about on her feet but she complained about a pain in her torso. The blood supply had been cut off to her stomach and they had to remove most of it. Unfortunately she didn't recover as well from that surgery.

Her funeral is on Monday and I am skipping school to go to it. I haven't been able to focus in my lessons very well but I have managed to keep a brave face for my friends. I have an exam first thing tomorrow morning but, instead of revising for Biology, I have been focused on the small card I am writing for her wreath. I know I should be focusing, Biology is a weakness of mine, but I start feeling bad when I focus on exam revision instead of her card. So far I haven't written a thing.

I just miss her so much.

Summer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back