A thought or a prayer

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Hilary Grace said:
This is a place where someone who is going through something either positive or negative in their life can post a brief description of what is going on and others can respond with comforting words, praise, congratulations, prayer promises or whatever. This would be a way of how the supporting nature of our community could shine through in its own way.

The topics could be about anything from weather issues (drought, too much snow), political issues (local, provincial, state wide, or on a larger scale), family stuff, school stuff, friend stuff, medical stuff, pregnancies, marriages, graduations, job searches...... and everything else only limited by the creativity or issues of those in our community.

My sister has told me about this house in Scotland in which when you walk or drive past it the person is usually injured or killed afterwards. But it can only be done with the activity they passed it while doing. Weirdly enough most of the cases have come true in allignment to this. It's near Loch Ness, Inverness, and weirdly enough we live in Inverness. She has also made me watch this scary things on youtube. So i'm scared to go to bed.

Lexi, sisters do and say the wierdest things. I know my three sisters have done their share of tormenting me and making me laugh over the years. Just this weekend my sister got married and it was beautiful, to see how happy they were together and how happy they made each other. Sometimes I feel jealous of what they have and then they begin to argue and I think I'm the lucky one who doesn't have to deal with that sort of thing.

But, I don't know... I very nearly had the 'till death us do part' and the 'till sickness and health' but he discovered he preferred other women, lots of other women and so our engagement broke up. It doesn't bother me anymore, I know I'm well rid of him but when I see how happy others are and know how happy (not always or they'd have been locked up) my parents were, I do wish it for myself.

I guess everyone wishes themselves their own piece of heaven on earth and some need the presence of another to fulfill this, I just don't know yet if I'm one of the people who needs someone for the duration or if I'm content to get along by myself. (and Mr. Darcy of course)

Okay as some of you know I'm starting grade eleven soon (September 8th actually) and as excited as I am I'm really nervous. At the end of this year I have to start applying for universities so I have to know what I want in life. I'm only fifteen how am I supposed to know what to do? I mean I know people change their jobs a lot, my Mom was a perfect example of that growing up, but I don't want to be one of those people. I have always known what I was going to do and when and how but this is making me nervous and I'm not completely certain what to do with myself.

I like to think I'm pretty mature for my age, fifteen going on fifty, that whole bit, but I don't know if I have that much life experience, in the sense of seeing what I want as a career and I only get one chance at University. My family isn't particularly wealthy, (single mom type deal and my grandpa is paying for me) so if I decide I don't like what I'm doing and I want to change I can't!

I'm taking all the courses that I need and want (which of course means less time on HNZ but that is honestly the least of my worries and on the bottom of my priority list), Uni Bio, Uni Chem, Uni Physics, Uni English, Mixed Math, Ancient History, Law 11 and possibly Law 12 in second semester. But I am afraid I wont do well because I have a lot of problems on tests and examinations (I soak up all the information but my nerves get the best of me and I forget everything [even my name sometimes :shy: ] when the test is in front of me unless it is essay form).

I have to work extremely hard for my marks and I hate it when people get 97 % and complain that they didn't get a higher average because right now I'm hanging at 78 % which is no where where I should be. My Mom expects me to get 85 % or higher and if I don't she wont send me to camp in the summer and my Grandpa is likely to think that I'm not trying and wont fund my education which is stressful and worrisome because I already am going to apply for a Bursary.

I'm just really anxious and slightly confused on what to do with all of this.

My Bf of two years told me yestarday that he thinks it would be a good idea to se other people. :grim: So all day long I have been a teary eyed mess and been thinking that it is somehow my fault. I wonder if I was not a good enough friend and lover and so I am plagued with doubt about myself.

My luck sometimes is just no good but with every bad there must be a good... my grandma has found love and I am super excited for her and hope her the best in what this new guy has brought to her life.

Professor Aurora Merrythought : I would not worry to much about the house, I think it is fueled by fear that this house can cause such things to happen. I think that the only time you here about the house is after someone has died after walking by it, but you never here about the people who walk by it and lived. :lol:

Andromeda Fiorelli : I think that people are brought in your life when you need someone or when someone needs you. I dont know ur religouse beliefs so to make this non religous we are brought together to help and to be helped and when the jobs is done we move on to the next. I believe that there is some one out there who is meant to make you happy, the only thing none of us know is when you are suppose to meet them. So keep your head up and no hurries it will happen someday. :woot:

Abbey Lurken: I think you just may need to take a breathe, we all stress about school at some point and in stressing we set ourself up for failure. We all need to learn to take a breath sometime and take one step back to look at it in a different light. As for test my psych professor told us that test are stressful and some succed and other struggles but that is normal, that style of test you may just never be able to undersatand or be good at but that does not make you a failure it just mean you need to adapt the test to ur learning style. it sounds like you are better at explaing things in detail so somehow include that in ur studying. also never pre test cram... if you do it has been proven that you will score less do to the fact that youmind has not processed all the information, so remember the basic and the rest will come to you. You sound like a smart kid and I think you will do amazing.

My heart and thoughts go out to all of those who have posted before me so until next time keep smiling. :lol:

@Linda: I'm a romantic at heart. It doesn't matter how old you are (and you, my girl, are not that old), there will always be someone out there for you, waiting for you to meet them. Life is a long time. And the more mature you are, the more likely you are to find the right person. That's what I think, anyway. I would much rather be single at thirty than married at twenty-three. :hug:

@Alexis: Stress is painful. I don't know how many people I've told this but school isn't the end. I know maybe I relaxed a little too much at school and didn't try very hard but I scraped through, I got decent enough marks and got in to the course I wanted. Well, the course I thought I wanted. It was a matter of about three weeks before I decided I hated Journalism and I was definately doing the wrong degree. I hated it, I gave up, I stopped trying, I failed. Which means I have to pay my uni debt all myself one day but it's a small price to pay. Now I'm doing a degree that's not going to get me anywhere but doing subjects I enjoy, and I love it. And I'm only seventeen (eighteen in two days) and I think I know what I want to do but I am not even sure. I think it's far too much to expect a fifteen year old to be able to decide what to do in the future. My mum was in her mid-late twenties before she decided to start a law degree at university. She wanted to be an engineer at first. Then she worked as a nurse. Now she's a lawyer.
So, in summary, I think what you need to do is take a step back. Enjoy school. Every time you take an exam, try, but remember that if you don't get 100%, or even 90%, it doesn't matter. What matters in the end is how much you enjoy your life.
...that made no sense, but the point is, don't stress. School is not the end, and whatever you want to do, there is always a way to get to do it, no matter how well you did at school. :hug:

@Sean: You deserve better. Much better. It is never your fault, your bf was just an *******. :hug:

To everyone: God grant you the serenity
to accept the things you cannot change;
the courage to change the things you can;
and the wisdom to know the difference.
Good luck.

I've been in a bit of a pickle lately. I'm been suffering from a heath issue that has taken me away from school for about a month. I'm in Yr 11, so obviously my school work has really suffered. Recently I've been pulled out of school, but because of my state I'm terrified of working, and I have to start looking at TAFE courses (For non-Australians, this is an alternative to University (or college) where you can get qualifications by taking courses and working your way up to higher levels of education. These can get you jobs, or even into Uni if you so choose). So right now I'm sitting on the computer all day long doing nothing but worry and go on HNZ. I'm not sure what to do from here on out.

Alexis:

I was never one for doing well at school. It wasn't that I never tried, I just always found it difficult. I think I must have one of the very few people to leave that never knew what career path they wanted to follow. I actually enrolled at college to study Engineering, and was there for three years; gaining two qualifications, before applying to three Universities; turning two down to stay closer to home. However, once I started University, I realised I made the wrong choice; and dropped out. The year after I transferred the course to study Web Design, but I already knew more than the course was teaching; so again I just slipped away from it. I know that isn't the greatest morale boosting thing to say, but over that time I have came to realise what I actually want to do, which is be a Chef. I started work six weeks ago, after going back to college to study for an NVQ2 in Professional Cookery. ;)

My mam also changed her career from Teaching to Interior Design, and she is in her final year at University. My auntie has also changed her career plans many times, and as far as I am aware has settled on being a health inspector for schools. It takes time, sometimes years to decide what you truly want to do in life. There is absolutely no rush. It's took me seven years to reach where I am now, and maybe I do regret some of my choices; but it happens. I hope I can look back in seven years and think "Ha, I succeeded!" :)

It seems as if your mam only wants the best for you, which is often too much for people; being smothered with choices they haven't made for themselves. It might be a good idea to talk to her about it all as well.

Professor Sean Eastmen said:
My Bf of two years told me yestarday that he thinks it would be a good idea to se other people. :grim: So all day long I have been a teary eyed mess and been thinking that it is somehow my fault. I wonder if I was not a good enough friend and lover and so I am plagued with doubt about myself.
If a guy wants to see other people, he either no longer cares; but still wants you around in-case things don't work out; or..wait. He's just a jerk. Finish his arse!

No, but seriously. He may feel something is missing in your relationship that used to be there. Two years is a long time, and if you both become lazy; it will fall apart. Try talking to him. There is no reason to cry about it thinking it's your fault. He's as much to blame as you. It takes two for a relationship to work, and often the help of others to keep it working.

@Linda: I'm a romantic at heart. It doesn't matter how old you are (and you, my girl, are not that old), there will always be someone out there for you, waiting for you to meet them. Life is a long time. And the more mature you are, the more likely you are to find the right person. That's what I think, anyway. I would much rather be single at thirty than married at twenty-three. :hug:
I agree with this. I would hate to be married now. Likely not at thirty either. I'm just somewhat hoping whoever is right for me hurries up and gets off the damn bus. :lol: :shy:

Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling said:
I've been in a bit of a pickle lately.. ..I'm not sure what to do from here on out.
When you say you're terrified of working, is this manual labour? Have you given thoughts to a career choice? Make a list of what you enjoy; narrow it down to a few you love, and would feel good about doing each day; and look for training courses related to those. If there are career advice centres, use them. Ask for as much advice as you can obtain. They may also help you through troubles relating to your health, but I'm no expert on this. It's never a good thing to sit around worrying. But don't feel you need to rush everything. Take it day by day; one step at a time. :)

Hey Arty, could you repeat year 11, maybe? I know it would be a pain but if you went through to year 12, you could have more time to decide what you want to do. Two years, in fact. And as I said to Alexis, even when you finish school, you don't have to know what to do. I still don't know and I'm coming up to the end of my first year at uni. :lol:

Hi

Okay, I have a big group of friends, we hang out around the park or town and just have fun and mess around. Lately everyone's been mad at each other and there's loads of rumours going aound the little group causing alot of tension. Because of this people have been getting into arguements and pulling me into them, even if I don't know the reason for the arguement, and expecting me to sort it out.

Also, today is my first day of year eleven. I'm a bit scared to be honest. It's the last year, so there's a chance all of my friends could drift away after this year, and there's going to be more work which usually means more stress so there will be more fights among my friends.

The last thing to add to the list of what is bringing me down is my blood test tomorrow morning. I've been feeling really dizzy and ill for the last four weeks and my doctor said i should be fine and it's probably just my blood pressure lowering when i stand up but he wants a blood test just in case. I'm really nervous about this aswell, A)because I don't like needles and :cool: Because I'm worried they'll find something bad. :(

X Summer X

I'm sorry if I have only just skimmed over the rest of your thoughts and worries, I don't mean to and promise when I get on again later today I will give them all the thorough reading and attention they all deserve. I just wanted to ask those of you who pray and those of you who would simply offer up a good thought of sorts to do so for Anne.

Some of you may remember her, she was here as a professor of History for a while and also had a student Shalamar (who I'll be taking over as well) . She left the site as she was pregnant and was trying to hold down two jobs as was her husband. Unfortunately I got a call to say she had a miscarriage. They are both devastated and I know she would greatly appreciate any thoughts or well wishes from you as she enjoyed herself immensely when she was here.

Thanks very much guys.

Oh my gosh, that's awful! Poor Anne. :(
My mum had a miscarriage about a month ago. The baby was unplanned: I have two sisters (from my mum's 2nd marriage) who are aged 4 and 2, but mum and my stepdad were really warming to the idea and mum was really looking forward to having another baby. She was going to tell me the night it happened, but fate got in the way, I guess. Not going to lie, I was relieved she wouldn't be having another child but my mum was devestated.

But that's off the topic. I hope Anne and her husband are okay and I will be thinking of them. :)

Summer:
Your first two problems are ones I have lived many times before. I haven't been feeling too great myself recently and suddenly all my friends have problems that they want me to sort out. I try my best to please all of them and if I don't I'm usually targeted for not being there for them, or whatever reason. Its hard work and it can make you feel worse. Sometimes you just have to forget everyone else for a while and focus on yourself. When something doesnt involve you then its not your problem and your friends should understand that you dont want to get involved. :)
I'm in my second last year of high school and the whole thought of leaving and possibly losing my friends has occurred to me and frightened me senseless many times before. :lol: But then I realised that I shouldn't stress about it. There are certain people that will only be around for a particular part of your life. After they have done their part in your life, sometimes they may drift away and thats just how it goes down. They say you can only count your true friends in life on one hand and only those people will stay with you forever. Its a scary thought, but you wont always have to reply on the same people your whole life.

Linda:
:( That's so sad. My thoughts are definitely with her and I hope they manage okay. :)

Hey Summer :) Well what Taylor says is true if they keep dragging you into stuff and expecting you to solve it, thats honestly not fair on you. You should tell them, hey look this is you guys problem and I love you guys but I really dont wanna get involved.

I finish high school in about three months, hate to tell you but I still have that scared feeling. To been honest I'm terrified of life after high school. I'm gunna be packing up leaving the country and leaving my parents and friends :( In Samoa, after high school, everyone leaves the country and thing is most of the time we all go to different places. Next year me and the people closest to me are gunna be split up, but I'm not worried about them because I know if they are true friends, which I believe they are ( =wub= ) the distance will mean nothing to any of us and when we finally meet back up in 2012 I believe we're still gunna be this close. My best friend lives in Fiji and even though we dont even get to talk much, our friendship hasnt changed whenever we talk its still the way it used to be, and when she comes here I forget she doesn't live here. The people that are worth having in your life will always remain in it, trust me.

As for the blood test, I know exactly how you feel :( I hate needles and I get weak at the sight of blood. I'm sure you'll be fine :) That was what it was like for me before I found out I was anemic, I was sick for ages, had no energy and trouble getting up and stuff I was convinced I was dying (I'm quite the pessimist). BUT that's also cause Im a freak with the most abnormal eating habits... Anywho long story short, finding out I was anemic was actually a really good thing because I was put on different tablets (and protein shakes) to make up for what I miss out on and when I actually take them :shy: I feel better than I have for the longest time :)

Anne and Her husband are in my thoughts :( I dont even think I know her, but I can imagine that going through something like that would be devastating. I hope their holding up well :)

Hello everyone, Summer here again.

Just thought I'd pop in to say that the blood exam went fine! We should be getting the results some time next week and i got a whole load of sugar out of it which is a bonus.

I'm sorry about Anne and her husband, a friend of my mums' had a miscarrage a while back. It was a really upsetting time for all of us, I hope they can manage through this time together and my thoughts are with them.

X Summer X

I've been skimming through everyone's posts and all the awesome advice being offered. And the more I sat and read, the more I felt complied to share my iddy biddy problem with you lot, since I haven't exactly been able to talk to anyone else here about it...

This is going to be a hard post for me to write, so I'm going to keep it as simple and short as possible.
A few days ago, I bumped into my mother's personal trainer at the gym early morning. And he usually says hi and stuffs, so I'm used to his randomness. But that morning... well, he told me something I'm not sure how to take even now.
My mother was apparently scheduled to have surgery that day, to remove a lump. I didn't know before that, and I just... broke down right there on the gym bicycle. Poor Neita had to wait for me to pull myself together. But I love you for that Neitz. :wub:
When I got home, I had no idea what to do. And as much as I love my mother, I just couldn't and still can't say anything about it. I don't know what to say to be honest. And I figure if she wanted me to know, she would have told me herself.
However, she didn't go for that operation that day... And I'm worried. She's putting it off probably because she's hiding it from us, or she just doesn't think it matters. She works so hard everyday, seven days a week, and twelve hours a day. What if she refuses to get the operation because she doesn't want to not be able to work, even to heal herself?
I know I should say something, convince her to get the operation. But I'm lost for words. My mother and I have never had a truly open mother-daughter relationship like she and my sister have. And I just feel so unequipped to take something this big on. And to make it worse, my sister lives in Fiji. I called her, and she told me I should talk to mum. Even my best friend Anja reckons I should too... But I can't. I've never been good with emotional family stuff, and I don't want her to see me crying and think I'm being stupid. She probably would tell me to stop being childish. I dunno.... I really feel lost and alone.
I can't even tell anyone else because I don't know what to say to them either.
I don't want to lose my mother... But I don't know how to convince her to get that operation without bursting into a fit of tears and sobs... What am I supposed to do? I can't wait for fear of losing her... And it just feels like my life has turned into a time-bomb...
Somebody, please pray for my mother.

I've been reading this section over the past week and I've got to say that this is just one more reason why I love HNZ! The support that everyone gives to each other is so great. I really can't find the words to describe how great of an idea I think this little section is. :wub:

Blake: I'll definitely keep your mother in my prayers. Even though you two don't have what you consider a truly open mother-daughter relationship, I think you should definitely talk to her and don't be afraid to let her see you emotional. It is only natural that you are upset about this. It's your mother, for crying out loud! Seeing you crying will help your mother to see just how important she is to you and might help her to consider getting this operation, which seems pretty important. She's probably scared too though, which might be why she hasn't mentioned anything to you, and your support will help her through this. I hope that everyone works out well.

Ok I guess I just need to vent this past summer has sucked so bad its not even funny. I have moved three times and there is like so much drama going on with my husband and I that I wanna punch him really hard I have been stressing out about everything and on Sunday morning my aunt died and it has put me in a really bad mood but the thing that really pushed me over the egde was the fact that they sent my netflix to the wrong address I wanna scream and cry and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I cant take much more I feel like Im going to crazy!!!!

So, it feels kinda weird to be posting here, since I haven't exactly participated in OOC discussions... at all. x)
But my RL friends have been absolutely the opposite of helpful, so I'm turning to the awesomeness of HNZ, as... well, a place to vent.

So yeah, my girlfriend broke up with me last week, the day before our anniversary, and I've been feeling like crap since. She wouldn't even tell me why, the only reason she'd give me is "feelings change" in those words exactly, which is nothing even remotely resembling an explanation. Turns out it took less than a week to officially get together with a friend of hers who has almost exactly the same name as me. (I'm Rowan, she's Rowena.) A friend who she's been going on and on about for weeks. So now I'm left to wonder if she cheated on me or not.

AND she still has my vintage Cartman t-shirt :glare:

You're all in my thoughts.

Blake, I agree with Cyndi, you really must talk to her, as the only thing that will make her see how important it is, is seeing how seriously you're taking it. If you really can't face her, write a letter. That's how I got the help I needed when I was suicidal in my teens and couldn't face anyone. I wrote a letter and it was tough dealing with the aftermath, and I didn't write exactly what I wanted to say, but it got the message across and I'm still here nearly ten years later, which is the main thing.

Eden, I hope your vent helped! Please don't resort to violence with your husband, things will get uglier. I'm really sorry about your aunt and I hope everything settles down for you soon. It always seems so silly to get upset over little things, but I know exactly how you feel. When I was dealing with a death and a whole lot of other issues a few years ago (exams, mental illness, trust issues, extended family issues and insomnia among other things), I dropped a bowl when I was doing the dishes one day and just sat down and cried among the shattered ceramic. A cry always helps, and vent to a friend. Make sure you're not putting everyone else ahead of you, sometimes you just need to look after number 1.

Rowan, your ex just left the best thing that ever happened to her, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Put simply, it's her mistake and her loss. It really doesn't matter if she cheated or not, just convince yourself she didn't until it becomes the truth (or, if you wanna be mad at her and forget her, convince yourself she did). Make sure you're not alone all the time to think about it, and keep your mind on other things. Time will give you more perspective. You may never get the answers or explanations you're looking for, as it seems she has moved on and it's unlikely she'll want to put herself through the pain of giving you what you need. She did love you, so the last thing she would have wanted was to hurt you, and seeing you will hurt her, too. There's really nothing you can do but not dwell on it. I really feel for you and I'm thinking about you. I hear the weather's been improving in Dunedin, get out in the sun and enjoy it before it goes to sh1t again. ;)

Hey, Summer, glad things are looking up.

Anne and her husband are in my thoughts, although I didn't know her.

Happy thoughts for everyone!

Thanks Emma :) I'm trying to just put her out of my thoughts but it's difficult because I have to spend most of my time at home alone with noone to talk to but my 11 yr old brother. The weekend will be really good though, because I can hopefully get away from it all for awhile. And yeah, the sun's been crazy warm all week! It's like summer just decided to come say hello early, I love it! :D

My friend's mom had a heart attack sometime over labor day weekend (I've heard saturday or sunday but I'd really rather not ask Tracy herself for details) and she was rushed to St. Joseph's 2 hours away. Her brain had been without oxygen for half an hour and this resulted in massive brain damage. They said she had a 1/1 million chance of survival and were giving her only three days to live.

She passed away yesterday morning at 4:00 a.m.

Helen was always very nice, she came to every academic meet (the ones not even my own mother came to) for me and Tracy, and once even brought us donuts. That's an inside joke between the three of us and my mom from our freshman year.

Anyway, Tracy's dad is also battling cancer along with trying his best to get himself and his daughter through this travesty.

I need thoughts and prayers, whatever you can offer, for Tracy and her family. She and her mom were as close as they come and I don't know what she's going to do without her. Our Reading to Connect class (mine & kelsey's) is going to try to do something for her. But not just the traditional flowers. We're trying to think of ways to keep her motivated in school and help her through it. Our teacher lost her dad over the summer and is really sympathising with Tracy right now.

Also, if anybody has any ideas on....well, what I can even say to her? I know there are no words that can ease the pain, but....I dunno, I've never really been in a situation like this before. I never know what to say when I call to check up on her. =/

Thanks you guys, God Bless

-Mikki

Hey, so I just found this and am feeling some sort of pull to read the posts and respond, so here goes. A mini warning for non-christians, my faith popped through a fair bit in my messages and prayers. None of this was meant at any point as an offense to anyone, their beliefs or faith.

Lexi: Some things are haunted, demon possessed, but it's those who believe in it that give it power. My prayers go out to you and the people that this affects that you will all be able to face the fear and that whatever evil thing planted in that house will be expelled into nonexistence once again.

Linda: May God bless your sister and your family at this happy time in their lives. The Lord is watching over you and has the perfect plan (and perfect man!) all picked out for you. Relationships, hurts and what you see in others are all a part of the grand plan that is currently in progress. Someday you will find someone who makes you happy, respects you and has the qualities you look for in a guy. I pray the Lord will help you through this tough transition and choice part of your journey and will lead you forward into everlasting happiness.

Alexis: Follow your heart, do what you love and keep smiling. This was what was told to me at the beginning of last year when I was in the same boat. I'm currently doing the university picking thing as well and I understand how tough it is to know what you want right off the bat. Your best bet may be to pick a general field you love (such as English, Medicine, Math) and find first year uni classes in that field. This will allow you to get into the uni groove while still being able to make some choices as you go to specialize and will with time find a career path that you feel comfortable on. As far as test taking, just concentrate and know that you know what you are doing. Learning the knowledge is the actual hard part, knowing you know it is another battle.... but one you can win if you just relax and stop fighting with yourself. My prayer is that you will find peace with yourself and your choices so you can concentrate on the moment and succeed. Also my prayers go out for your family and all the situations that you find yourselves in.

Sean: When relationships last for long periods of time, especially early in ones dating life, it is common to wonder what else is out there. It is not your fault that your bf wants the see others, and I pray that he will see the light and return with all doubt removed about seeing others. Also praying for your grandma that her new love life be blessed.

Kelsey: May the Lord's healing hand be placed on you, and may the fear, pain and all that is plaguing you be removed. As far as school goes, may your choices be guided and your path be lit by the light. So far though, you're on the right path.... HNZ has helped me heal in many ways and I hope that it does the same for you. If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you.

Summer: I pray that you and your friends will have the hand of peace rested over you to shield you from the storms of life. The devil plants rumours in friends to try to split to bonds of happiness he cannot stand. May the Lord help you in any choices you have to make and in helping your friends through this.

Anne: My prayers go up for Anne and her husband in this difficult time. Losing a child devastates ones life, but the joy will come in the morning (or mourning in this case). Other than that I am at a loss for words.

Camilla: You're mother and you're family are also in my prayers. The relief is expected from a daughter who cares as much for her mother as I can tell you do. May the Lord protect you and help you with the acceptance of those things you cannot change.

Neita: My prayer for you is that you continue to stay close to those you love the most and that the things out of your control will stay balanced so that you can stay friends.

I will read and respond to the rest of the posts but I want to give them the time and thought that they deserve.

I feel kind of weird about writing about something so personal here, but in the short time I've been here I already feel like I've made friends, and I want to thank everyone I've chatted or RPd with for making me feel so welcome.

My fiance (well, ex-fiance I guess) and I have decided to call of our wedding. It's so strange that I'm NOT an emotional wreck right now... I don't really know why. We still love each other a great deal, but we feel that at some point, somehow, we became friends instead of the lovers we were. It's deeply saddening to see a whole part of my life go. Everything I had planned, every moment of my future was tied up with him. We're not exactly sure what we'll do now, I guess time will tell.

I just felt I needed to share it.

Thanks for listening (reading).

-Emma

Hi guys, me again.

A couple of weeks ago my ex-boyfriend, also one of my best friends, was diagnosed with schizophrenia. Seeing as how we're all still in high school none of us really took it to heart and reslised what was going on. Today, while we were hanging out, he broke down. It had been worse than we had though. He had gone to the therapist on his own, and still not told his mum the problem, and it had been getting worse. Worse to the point that the only thing stopping him trying suicide at the moment is his house is up for sale and he doesn't want them to be put off by blood on the floor.

For those of you who don't know what schizophrenia is click here or here

I'm really scared for him, he's been having a tough time already lately and i'm not sure what i can do. We all sat him down and told him he can talk to us but i don't think he can. He's annoyed by everyone saying "It's going to be okay" or "I understand what you're going through", so far I am the only person who hasn't said those. I'm just really worrie about him.

X Summer X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back