A sprinkle of students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ember is blunt and straight forward, but she cares a lot. She's got a wicked sense of humor and she loves music. She's probably going to find a career in it.

Cooper is a quiet sweetheart who loves to cook. He wants to be a chef.

I’m not sure how Geo would get in with her because she’s not really a musical personal but I’m happy to find out!

Cooper sounds cool, they should bond in the kitchens :p

I’m not sure how Geo would get in with her because she’s not really a musical personal but I’m happy to find out!

Cooper sounds cool, they should bond in the kitchens :p

Alright, sounds good! So, that's Ember/Geo and Cooper/Isaac. Anything else?

Ooo I like the idea of Tres and Sydney, she could definitely use some enemies in her dorm too xD Tres hasn’t really had a chance to be argumentative yet so maybe this is her rebelling and finding her voice too.
Isaac and Katy I also love. Perhaps we can set it around the equivalent of the Valentine’s Day dance and have them meet in their respective Great Hall?
Yess, both sound good. I can start one if you'd wanna do the other? Any preference?

@Jess
Sounds good! I think that’s it for now as I already have a tonne going on now :)) If you start Cooper, I’ll do Geo?

@Kris
Perfect! I can do Isaac if you want? :D

Can do! I'll try to get one for Syd and Tres going soonish :p

Alright! I'll try to start mine tonight :)

Last edited:
Hi, Pheeb!

I can offer Sofia as a friend for Ilija that maybe both met New Zealand Express at school.

And yet I can offer Thomas for Wendall, I think that both friends met in the summer.

What are going to say?

Hi, Pheeb!

I can offer Sofia as a friend for Ilija that maybe both met New Zealand Express at school.

And yet I can offer Thomas for Wendall, I think that both friends met in the summer.

What are going to say?
Hey :)

How old is Sofia?

Thomas seems a good fit for Wendall! Do you want to wait until they're on the train too?

Sofia is 13. Will it fit or not?

Yes, it would be very good. :)

Which school is she at? I think they could be friends but I'm not sure they could have met on the train if she's not at HNZ is all.

She studied Ilvermorny before, but this year will begin to learn Hogwarts.

Ahhh okay. Well if she does transfer, then we can say they met? I can't use Ilija outside of the school at the moment unfortunately, but I'm happy for them to be friends later on :D

We can assume they have met. But will there not be an express? Yes, I am also happy about Sofia. :D

We can either have it so that when they're both at Hogwarts, we can say they met previously on the train already, or we can do the train topic. But it won't be until July IRL time until we can do that (and provided Sofia gets transferred!) :)

If she is currently at Ilvermorny, she could meet Isaac? :r

Yes, could meet.

Alright. Do you want to start something with her and link it here, and I'll join with Isaac?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back