Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Asexual (Mervyn)
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Rigid Dogwood Wand with Unicorn Tail Hair Core
Hello :D
I have a few students that need some love. If anyone's interested, let me know!
Thanks
Pheeb

B4lelfB.png
Leda Layton
Slytherin Fifth Year Prefect
Needs: Female friend
Leda is currently my eldest active HNZ student. She likes to think she's doing the right thing but in reality she goes about it the wrong way. Her best friend is Mervyn Strangewayes and she's currently part of the Quidditch team, and Hogwarts Monthly. What I would like with Leda is for her to realise she is definitely asexual. She's had instances in the past that as a result she knows she doesn't like boys, but she has never even considered whether she is homosexual or asexual yet. If someone is willing to have a brief thing with Leda, or help her question herself, it would be appreciated!
aC1AoYs.png
Ilija Olaf
Hufflepuff Third Year
Needs: Everything!
Ilija is the youngest Olaf (brother to Mhairi and Zhaklina) and I've recently brought him back to life. He is pretty quiet as he was always left out of things really but is happy to go with the flow. I would quite like to make him sporty and so if anyone has any ideas to bond with this Hufflepuff he is available.
NVID6uy.png
Tres Bear the Second
Slytherin First Year
Needs: Enemies
Tres is the younger sister of Uno but looks up to her sister with a huge amount of admiration. She knows a couple of people in her year but she hasn't really got anyone who is a full friend yet. I mainly however am looking for some enemies for Tres, as part of her development for later includes doubting her self worth. If anyone would like to be mean to her (in whatever shape or form) and can survive the possibility of Uno looking their way, I'd love to hear it!
v5zukOn.png
Elio Zephyr
Gryffindor Third Year (To be transferred back next year)
Elio was transferred to Hogwarts Scotland last year, but for his fourth (how is he already third?) year, I would like to ideally bring him back to HNZ. He didn't make a huge amount of friends though, and so if anyone who did meet him or perhaps if they will meet him later, happens to be around Scotland between now and next semester that would be good. I would also like to explore the fact he doesn't realise yet that he's homosexual fully and so could be questioning this soon. He loves climbing but has a fear of heights, and is a former member of Accio!
Hpdyqt5.png
Wendall Layton
Sorted next year
Wendall is my newest student, cousin of Leda and Olive. He is incredibly accident prone and will find a way to injure himself or others regardless of whether he's careful. He doesn't have a great sense or humour, nor is he is particularly smart, but he does try his best to make things right. He's quite nervous around people as he doesn't want to hurt them, but it would be good for him to have some friends for next year.
r7USV3J.png
Geovanna Volt
Hufflepuff Sixth Year Prefect - HS
Needs: HS Friends

Geo! It's been a while since I've done anything with Geo, who transferred out to Hogwarts Scotland last year. She's currently moved back there as she is able to get a better idea of working in the UK which is where she hopes to do so after graduation as an Auror. Geo will stay there for the foreseeable future though, but if there are any Hogwarts Scotland students that want to meet her nows the time!
185G4Do.png
Isaac Kain
Former Ravenclaw - Ilvermory Sixth Year
Needs: Everything
Similarly to Geo, Isaac moved to Ilvermory last year to pursue his career in healing. He worked a little in the Hospital Wing and as a former Ravenclaw and Beater, he has now moved to another school. If any Ilvermorny students are interested let me know! Isaac is pretty quiet and sarcastic, but could use a friend or two these days.

For Leda, I can offer either Jess Cade or Luna Urquart-Cade for a fling thing. They both have have some kind of existing connection with Leda, so we could explore that, whichever you think fits best for her.

I think Jacob and Elio may have been in a roleplay together with some others? Maybe? Either way, I would be happy to have a roleplay once he's back next year if you'd like.

I like the idea of Jess because she already knows her but given that I’ve already let her down once with Geo, maybe Luna? =))

Yasss Cyndi that sounds good :D

For Wendall, I have a few students going into sorting.

Kara Munn is also accident prone and shy. She is quite the academic type.
Elizabeth Fletcher loves to climb and seek adventure. She is very outgoing and compassionate.
Harper Fletcher is Elizabeth's twin, he is quiet, but not shy. He likes more quiet activities.
Scott Baker, I am still developing. He is pretty average, but a muggle born so new to the wizarding world.

For Elio, we could do some Vader and Elio, since they joined Accio at the same time, so they'd know each other? When he comes back we could explore them being friends.

Ahaha Wendall and Kara would be interesting if they’re both accident prone xD if they’re working together to get something done I can only imagine it will go well ;) where does she live?

Ooo yes Emzies! Elio will def get on well with Vader ;D

Ahaha Wendall and Kara would be interesting if they’re both accident prone xD if they’re working together to get something done I can only imagine it will go well ;) where does she live?

Ooo yes Emzies! Elio will def get on well with Vader ;D

Auckland! Her parents do a lot shopping around so she goes with.

Interesting. Do you think they could meet before school starts?

If you want I’ll start something for them?

Hi Pheeb

I can offer Sophie as a friend for Leda, maybe as a bit of a mentor figure in Hogwarts Monthly?

I also can offer Abian for Ilija, I think they have met but they're dorm buds. But when Elio is back we can also have them reunite, I think that would be fun too.

For Tres I might have Tyler to be mean to her, but it depends a bit on how she would seem to him and if she would annoy him enough. He's sneaky, and not really outwardly mean when he thinks it might get him in trouble. I can also offer Eric for this if you want a more aggressive and less sly kind of mean.

Attempting to keep this down so I don't flood you and myself with plots, so I'm stopping it here :p

Luna works for me.

Hey Pheeb!
I have a few ideas:
For Tres, I have one of her dorm mates, Sydney. She's a brat, so I could easily seem her being awful to Tres over some petty roommate squabble.
For Isaac, I have my Ilvermorny 4th year, Katy, who I've been wanting to rp with more as I figure her out. Maybe we could throw them together?

I'm also sorting two kids next year, but I'm a bit swamped with threads right now so maybe we can do something with them and Wendall a bit later 👀

Pheeb!

Sapph and Leda.

Ilija and Emily or lily.

Elio and Ava! Or Onyx and Elio if you want a little romance.

I have two people for Wendall, Rose Lockwood and Arthurian Taylor.

Ember and Geo could meet.

And Cooper and Isaac could meet.

Hi Pheeb!

I have two unsorted characters, Daniel and Jacinta, that could be friends with Wendall.

Daniel lives in Australia, but he's spending a bit of time in NZ before school starts (mostly because his parents want to check it out). He's a hard worker, and will help someone study, but he can get up to some mischeif! He's pretty truthful towards people he doesn't like, but he's loyal.

Jacinta lives in Queenstown, but she does travel around NZ a little with her parents. She tries to come off as fierce, but that's only because she's had some bad experiences with her parents. She's also truthful, but probably a little more blunt than Daniel is. I'm still working on her a little, since I haven't had as much time to think about how she acts as I have with Daniel.

Let me know if you have any ideas! I'm happy for anything ^_^

Oh wow so many :wub:

@Daphne
Leda and Sophie - I love this, I think Leda would really appreciate Sophie helping her with the HM. I think she would secretly be a bit intimidated by her at the moment but if they could become more friendly it would be good for her.
Ilija and Abian - yess! I think they had one convo about his frog? Ilija is super quiet so it makes sense if they haven’t particularly bonded yet even as dorm buddies but I like the idea of the being friends. Elio too, I’m not sure whether he spoke to him much before but maybe he could give skateboarding a try :p
I think for Tres, Eric would probably work better. It would only need to be little comments that would end up getting to her over time but I’m not sure how well she’d take subtlety at the moment. Tres could be considered “dumb” by some given how little she is aware of, not just in the magical world but because of her upbringing too she doesn’t know what a lot of things are?
Would you like to start any of these in particular, (also w me have Fleur and Leda thread at some point!) or shall I post something over the next few days?

@Dan
Sounds good Dan! I’ll start one in the common room? They have quidditch to bond over too.

@Kris
Ooo I like the idea of Tres and Sydney, she could definitely use some enemies in her dorm too xD Tres hasn’t really had a chance to be argumentative yet so maybe this is her rebelling and finding her voice too.
Isaac and Katy I also love. Perhaps we can set it around the equivalent of the Valentine’s Day dance and have them meet in their respective Great Hall?

@Jessica
I think Leda and Sapphire are getting on well at the moment, I’m happy if we have them bond a bit more.
What are Ember and Cooper like?

@Annabelle
I think both of those would work for Wendall! He will probably be a bit nervous if both of them but I can see them bringing him out of his shell a little bit. We could also do a couple of rps set before they start if you want to see how they get on?

Thanks guys :D

@Annabelle
I think both of those would work for Wendall! He will probably be a bit nervous if both of them but I can see them bringing him out of his shell a little bit. We could also do a couple of rps set before they start if you want to see how they get on?

That sounds good!

Do you want to start one and I’ll do the other?

Yay Pheeb! I had forgotten about Fleur andd Leda. I think that makes 4 topics for us to do?

Sophie & Leda
Ilija & Abian
Tres & Eric
Fleur & Leda

Maybe we can both start two? I wouldn't mind starting the Sophie one and maybe the Abian one? Fleur and Leda was going to be a patrol right?

Yass sounds good :D Do you want to do the patrol this week too?

Yass sounds good :D Do you want to do the patrol this week too?
Sure, that could be the Fleur & Leda topic right?

I don't mind doing all 4 topics around now, but if that is too much for you at the moment (and maybe you're more sensible than me) we can also do one or two later in the semester?

@Daphne
Me? Sensible? Pssh! I can do all 4 :p sounds good to me!

@Annabelle
I could start the one with Jacinta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back