• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

A sprinkle of students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'll write the message right away and talk there.
 
Zennon x Leda: I have a plot with Claire/Monty for Zennon to find out he is asexual soon, so maybe after that, Zennon could help her out?
Tres x Hades III: They could attempt to be enemies? I mean, I've not rped him yet.
Wendall x Selvanna: Selvanna is a very sweet girl, a little on the serious side. I think that she would love to try to ease him away from his nervousness.
Geo x Brooklyn: Brooklyn is a former HNZ girl, Slytherin, and also half deaf from a lightning strike. Same year as Geo so maybe they recognize each other from HNZ?
Isaac x Keon: I got Keon who is a Thunderbird, and a future Herbologist. He probably would be someone that Isaac could like maybe. Keon is like his dad, and loves to laugh and make jokes.
 
Yass :D they all sound good! What house was Brooklyn in?
Do you want to do some soon and some in a bit to keep them from being too much at once?
 
We could do the ones with Geo and Isaac first if you want cause they’re less busy than the others. Then in a week or two look at the others? ☺️
 
Here Pheeb! Cooper and Isaac :) x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top