OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
This would be the last rose delivery and Evelyn had heard of this name before. It was someone from her own house and a older student. The blonde was very excited to meet this person and was ready to introduce herself to him. And the main reason was because she knew Amber liked the boy and this was a chance of hearing him out since Amber was one of her best friends. Evelyn was on her way to the Gryffindor Tower and decided to stay at the Seventh Floor where she could find Wyatt. Evelyn knew how he looked so this wasn't that hard, the most easy rose delivery she guessed. So when Evelyn was almost near the Gryffindor entrance she saw Wyatt coming out. '' Hi Wyatt, I'm Evelyn. I've got a nice suprise for you.'' the blonde said friendly with a smile to him and hold the rose in his direction. She hoped he would be happy with his rose that she was going to deliver.

Wyatt was sitting akimbo on the floor in front of his text books and notes, trying to make sense of a particularly hard spell while people walked around talking in little groups about roses and crushes and the Valentines Day Dance. He wished that he could take Amber to it but he was stuck here and the only good thing was that it made sure he was doing well in school. Even if he wanted to be expelled. This was when he heard someone say his name and the boy looked up at the girl. "Hey," the American said then looked at the flower she had handed to him and Wyatt smiled, wondering who would do such a thing when he was such a pathetic waste of thought far as he could tell. The teenage prisoner wasn't sure who would do such a kind thing so he took it in his hands and said, "Thanks. Do you know who sent it?" He had an inkling but wanted to be sure.

The blonde was curious at this Wyatt and was looking forward to meet him. Meeting people of her own house was always lovely. The blonde was so glad with being in Gryffindor it was the most fun house and she had much friends there. She couldn't understand why she was so mad at first for not being in Slytherin. The blonde smiled at Wyatt sitting on the ground and it seemed a bit sad where he was sitting. When he asked her if she knew from who it was the blonde shook her head.
'' No I did not peeked. But Amber could be right?'' the blonde said with a bright smile. She knew her friend went with Wyatt to the Yule Ball and for some reason he couldn't go to the ball since Amber was going alone. She sure wanted to get some information for her friend and was willing to get to know him more to see if he was worthy for Amber. '' But it has a note, so you soon will figure out.'' Evelyn said with a smile. She didn't want to be rude but she was just curious and pointed where the note was for Wyatt so he could read.

Bro,
I'm sorry you lost your spot at the hospital wing. I will make it up to you.

Your best pal,
Asaiah.

Wyatt eyed Evelyn as she mentioned Amber - wondering if the two were friends and what Amber had said about her. Feeling nervous the boy chuckled awkwardly as he felt suddenly shy. He took the note and mouthed 'thanks' as he did so and half smiled as he saw it was from Asaiah. He felt bad that his bro seemed to feel guilty - they had all done something bad but the worst was there was no fair trial. "It's not from Am," he said as the girl seemed curious. "My best friend sent it," Wyatt added with a smile. He really missed Asaiah and their chicken wing runs. Now that this was out of the way the boy asked with pink cheeks, "So.... has Amber said anything about me?" He didn't want to pester the girl but Wyatt was dying to know what his crush might have said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back