Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Lumio had made a bit of a choice with his halloween outfit. He'd gotten a job over the last break and he had bought a suit, it was a little ridiculous and stupid cheap but he'd decided that he would wear it for halloween, and thus it was now halloween and he had come to the great hall in the leopard outfit, he'd decided he would be a smart leopard, dressed smart rahter than being smart. The gryffindor headed straight for the snacks table and gathered a few bits and pieces for him to eat, the snacks were always a solid and he wasn't going to be able to had many more of them given that this was his final halloween celebration at the school.

Delilah never put too much thought into Halloween costumes. Usually she ended up digging through her trunk trying to put something together that could pass as a costume. This year was no exception but she wasn't really bothered by it. She had considered having no costume at all but thought that would defeat the point of going at all. Delilah hovered around the snack table and picked up a cup of juice and noticed Lumio almost immediately. It was hard to miss him with an outfit like that. "Now that's quite a bold look." she said with a tentative smile as she walked over to meet him.

Lumio couldn't help the laugh at someone's comment on his costume, it was a costume inmultiple ways. "The best thing about this look, is I can recycle it for the yuleball," Lumio joked with Delilah, he was always glad to see the girl though they weren't too close. He would always speak to her if the opportunity arose. "You've gone for a classic, old school look I see. It's nice," Lumio told her honestly, believeing that it did actually suit her.

Delilah couldn't help but laugh at his comment about reusing his outfit for the ball. "Well I would love to see that." she said earnestly. "I'm sure Ronald would love that. Would you match?" she asked playfully. She smiled appreciatively when he complimented her outfit even though it wasn't much. "Thank you. You have to appreciate a classic look." she said. "Doesn't hurt that it's usually pretty easy to throw together."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back