Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 12 Inch Flexible Cypress Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Snowdrop had been seething after Cassius told her about what Greg had the audacity to say. A b**ch? He called her such a misogynistic and disgusting thing. She had been his friend! She had stood up for him! What was his problem. But she didn't go blazing into battle. At first she just avoided him. She knew if she said anything at all to Gregory she'd probably end up punching him in his stupid face, and breaking his awful glasses. No she wasn't going to make a full of herself inn front of her peers and prove him right.

And actually it had been a little bit since Cass had told her and Snow had calmed down a lot. But when she walked into the abandoned classroom where she was meeting Cass later to study, and was face to face with Gregory Friend, all that anger was renewed. She didn't even know what she was going to say at first, before she shut the door behind her and spoke. "Of all the people who could be in here it just had to be you huh?" She finally said.

ID#120764

Gregory just needed a place to work quietly. He wanted it. But there was no where in the school that really provided that. Gregory was looking towards his own exams and knowing that they were about to go terribly, that he was about to fail each of them. He wondered if failing would end up with him being asked to leave the school. perhaps that would be a better thing. This place was just not for him. He had gone to the abandoned classroom, hoping it would stay true to its name and be abandoned, but he'd barely settled when the door opened and there in front of him was Snow. He saw the anger on her face, was sure that Cassius had likely told her what he'd said.

Gregory huffed lightly, and crossed his arms over his chest. "Free country," he said, though he did not say it all that confidently. He was likely to just leave. Not bother sticking around. "I was here first," he tried to be confident, to stand his ground a little with this. With her, though it hurt to be at odds so much with someone he had once considered a friend. But he didn't deserved friends.

Gregory's cold reaction made her bristle. What did she do that was so wrong? She had been his friend, defended him, stuck by him despite his bad attitude and constant state of woe-is-me. She could feel anger bubbling in the pit of her stomach like a volcano prepped to flatten a city. Snow chewed the inside of her lip gently, knowing if she bit with the real amount of anger she felt she'd most likely make her mouth bleed.

"What is your problem, Gregory?" She finally said, words sharp - cutting the air. "I didn't do anything to you, not one thing. In fact the opposite, I was your friend. You were important to me. Now you're going around calling me a b!tch because I don't want to kiss you? That doesn't seem fair. Actually it seems pretty sh**ty." After all, he didn't even check in with her after her sister died. Cassius was the one who was with her.

Gregory flinched a little at her sharp words. He wrapped his arms around himself a little, just a little more than if he was just crossing his arms at his front. He looked at her and gave a little frown. "You led me on," he replied with a shake of his head. "I thought you liked me," he replied, the evening flashing in his mind, the hurt that he had felt, that Cassius had to drag him away. If she had said to stop, if she had been honest with him, direct with him, he would've understood. It stung more that she was now with him. He had really only called her names to Cassius because he'd been looking for the fight. She was in his trap, and honestly, god, they deserved each other.

But he was lonely, and for a time Snow had been his friend. For a lot of time she had been his only friend really. When all others had ditched him and continuously, he'd been targetted by Cassius. He moved forward and reached out a hand, though, not touching her. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that, I was just angry and frustrated," Gregory said.

Snow felt guilty the minute she watched him seemingly shrink into himself. She wasn’t an overly mean person, she just had a lot of feelings about their current situation. It was actually a bit overwhelming for her. She crossed her own arms over her chest. Then he spoke. Led him on? She nearly scoffed. “I didn’t lead you on, I did like you just not like that. Was my friendship not good enough for you?” She questioned, pain evident in her grey eyes.

When reached out and she stayed where she was, only because she was sure he wasn’t just going to grab her or do anything stupid. He apologized and she looked away. Her jaw was clenched tightly. “You might be hurt that I didn’t like you like that, but imagine how much it hurts to know that my friendship wasn’t enough.” She said, tears gathering in her eyes.

Cassius Styx was not exactly known for keeping a cool head. If anything, he often saw things, jumped to the absolute worst conclusions, and went from there. And, that was exactly what he did. He was supposed to meet his girlfriend to help study for the OWLs, and made the study date. While he doubted that he would ever actually need the help, he just used it as an excuse to spend more time with Snow. He knew all too well what she went through with her sister, considering his own was taken out a few years back. When he opened the door, the only thing he had seen would be Gregory's hand touching (at least from his angle, but it wasn't), and his girlfriend crying (he saw tears in her eyes and that meant crying to him). "You son of a b***h!" Cass immediately shouted, his hands balled into fists. He saw red. Just blind rage with that temper of his ignited. And he rushed forward to punch Gregory with everything he had in him at that moment.

ID#120764

Gregory shook his head at what she said, "I thought you liked me, I didn't want to upset you," he replied quietly, but he had barely finished the sentence when he heard Cassius' voice and drew his hand away immediately, though it did not move quickly enough. The punch was awful, Gregory hadn't been ready for it, and was immediately, stumbling back and falling backwards to the floor. The punch hit the side of his head and immediately the pain was intense, his left ear was immediately ringing. He hit his head a little as he fell to the floor, and then as he stared up completed dazed eyes watering in pain, he realise that the world which had always been quiet for him had seemingly gone almost entirely silent. noise was so faint, so distant, and only in his already bad right ear. There was a little ringing, and Gregory hoped that it would go away and his hearing would return.

Snowdrop wasn't aware that it was so close for her and Cass to meet. She was the kind of person to always be early. So when she heard her boyfriend's voice she startled, moving to the side slightly and looking at Cassius. In true Styx fashion he let his jealousy and anger overwhelm him, and immediately he swung on Gregory. "Cass stop!" She said. "You're a prefect what are you doing?" She hissed, grabbing his arm. She didn't want him to lose his title. And she didn't want Gregory hurt. She was mad at him sure, but was violence really the answer? Snow couldn't think of a reason for it to be. Gregory hadn't even said anything that bad. She looked down at him. "We should get him to a nurse." She said, ever caring for others - it was her hero complex.

Cass' first hit struck the Hufflepuff, and he was about to keep going, even after Gregory fell to the floor, but he felt a hand on his arm that made him stop in his tracks. He turned to look at Snow as she said that they should get him to a nurse. "You are still worried over him after he made you cry?" Cass looked down at the Hufflepuff, and scratched the back of his neck. He might have been a prefect, but he had his limits, and this guy was pushing it every time he even looked at Snow in some way. "Fine." Cass pulled his arm free to approach Gregory and knelt down in front of him. "Tell anyone about this, jeopardize my badge, and I swear I won't stop with just one hit, got it?" Cass did not know that Gregory could not hear a word that he was saying, or the damage that he had caused. After all, he never even noticed that Gregory was partially deaf. If need be, he would just pick up the boy and take him to the nurses office himself.

Gregory could tell they were speaking, it was immediately worrying that he didn't hear any of it. That the ringing was continuing and that he couldn't hear it. His heart was going at a thousand miles a minute. His hands were sweaty and he was glancing at the two. He scrambled away from Cassius as the boy knelt down. He was saying something, he could imagine what was being said. He just nodded, just wanting out of there. He stood up quickly, backing still away from the pair and on unsteady feet, as he pressed a hand to his ear, trying to make the sound come back as he tried to escape them and the room.

Cass shot a comment at her that made her bristle. "It's not that I'm worried about him, Cassius, but if you seriously hurt him you could lose your title, or get expelled." She hissed at him. She looked back to Greg and watched him scramble away from Cass. She felt bad for him. Gregory wasn't a bad person, and Snow knew that. Then she looked at Cass. Cass wasn't a bad person either. He was defending her. She wiped away the tears that had initially been in her eyes as she looked between the two teens. It was strange to feel such a moral dilemma. Had it been any other two students she'd be defending the one on the ground. But Cass was just trying to protect her.

Snow wasn't sure if she liked who she was in this moment a she was suddenly silent.

"He won't tell anyone about it, and will be fine. See?" Cass gestured with his hand as Gregory scrambled away from them, and started to head to the door. He had no idea what the Hufflepuff was going through, but he did not like even the idea of Snow protecting Gregory. He folded his arms across his chest as he cocked his head to the side. Was she going to keep the study session though? He was not feeling up to it anymore, since he was more concerned with her and what made her upset. "What happened anyway?" Cass asked, since now he wondered if he overreacted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back