Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut Wand with Essence of Silver Thistle Core
Chloe had signed up for the rose deliveries so that she could have something else to do besides stressing about school. She was constantly studying, trying to keep up with her classmates so she wouldn't fall behind.The girl hated being outed for something, or get given a label for the stupid one of the class, so she had to be smart like the rest of them. She entered the great hall, figuring at least a couple of people on her list would be here. She scanned the room, unsure as to what the boy she was looking for looked like. "Lysander! Lysander Summers? Anyone seen him?" she called, hoping someone would know where he was - or who he was.

Lysander wasn't a stranger to someone yelling out his name - usually it was Alec trying to get his attention with one crazy thing or another, so he didn't immediately react when he heard someone calling for him. He was too busy trying to enjoy his food, and it wasn't until he realised that the girl shouting his name was totally unfamiliar that he finally swallowed and responded. "I've seen him! It's me! I'm Lysander Summers." He called back, waving his arm to get the girls attention.​

I am terribly sorry for the delay, been a busy month

Chloe's eyes widened in relief and she smiled when a younger boy appeared in front of her and she held out the rose to him. "This - and this," she said, referring to both the rose and the note that she finally found amongst all the other ones, "is for you." The second year hoped he'd be fine with it, or something.
I THINK YOU’RE GREAT

NEXT YEAR WE’LL GET ENOUGH SNOW

EMMA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back