Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Zay
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Swishy Cypress Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Elara was nervous that she happened to be delivering to both the head boy and head girl. However, this was her chance to but her best foot forward. Making her way down to the pitch, she hoped to not be too intrusive on any Hufflepuffs practicing. Maybe watching would give her the upper edge on tryouts next year. She looked above to the skies, hoping to spot the Head Boy. @Elliot Briar

Elliot knew his day was already pretty packed, but he also didn't want to waste any practice time so close to his last match against Gryffindor. And besides, being up in the air was perfect for a moment of quiet with the stress of everything going on today.

He'd just finished a lap when he saw someone with a collection of roses make their way onto the pitch, deicing to head down so they didn't have to worry about any way-ward players or bludgers. "Hey, who're you looking for?" He asked, touching down and trying to dismount without getting tripped up despite the tired protests from his legs.

Elara's eyes widened as she came face to face with exactly who she was looking for. She hoped to be as cool as him someday with all his accomplishments. "Umm, I have a rose! For you!" she added unnecessarily, holding out the yellow rose for him.

Dear Team Captain!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!! Thank you for the chocolate, it meant a lot to me! : )

From your future star player,
Lillith Montgomery

"Oh, great," Elliot said with a bemused smile, glad he didn't have to try and flag down another player. He snorted a little at the note from Lillith, shaking his head and tucking the note in his pocket. He'd have to find her later when they weren't squeezing in a last minute practice section. "Thanks, you finding everyone on your list okay?" Elliot asked, heading over to the nearby bench to set the rose down somewhere safe and get some water.

Elara nodded quickly at the Head Boy's question, clearing her throat. "So far, yes! I think it's fun to talk to people you don't know," she giggled.

Elliot nodded as he took a gulp of water, glad to hear the girl had been having a good time. "Ah, that's good. Not to sound like I'm a million years old, but I was terrified when I was your age to do deliveries," he admitted sheepishly, setting the bottle down to wipe some sweat from his face. "Still glad I did it though," he added with a shrug, smiling again at the younger girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back