Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Jade<3
Wand
Knotted 9½ inch yew wooden wand, doxy wing core and unyielding
For her third rose she didn't had to go far. The blonde walked down the stairs on her way to the seventh floor hall. Evelyn had no idea who to look for and this person had a funny name she figured. She had never heard it before, so it was kind of special too. Evelyn saw a group of first years and decided to give it a try. '' Hi guys. I'm looking for Vader Hume. Any chance he is someone here?'' The blonde asked with a smile. She was curious about the first years and hoped to fill her position as prefect soon again.

Vader hadn't expected once he'd finished with his own roses to actually be given, but when he heard his name being asked by one of the older girls, someone he'd given a rose to, the boy had cringed hard, "I'm him," the boy walked over, his head ducked and a blush reaching his cheeks, hoping the other first years she'd been with hadn't really been listening, "I'm Vader," he repeated, his voice quiet as he confirmed his name, he was still mostly worried about people making fun of him.

The blonde was glad to see the boy. When she saw who it was she remembered his face. He had given her a rose too. That was funny! It was the second one, who had a rose for her and she for him. '' Hi! That is funny. Now I've got a rose for you. I hope you like it.'' Evelyn smiled at the younger boy and handed over the rose and the note. She waited for his reaction.
Vader,

Was real fun to work with you during the yule ball this year! Looking forward to more accio fun times.

Nixon xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back