Emmanuel Okoye

budding historian | joyous

Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2" Rigid Elm Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Emmanuel had been very surprised with just how many roses that he had gotten. He hadn't thought of himself as having that many friends, or of being that popular, but apparently he had just been wrong, and he was a pretty popular guy. He was well liked. Emmanuel knew he was never going to manage to keep that up, but he hoped he could. He hadn't invited anyone to the dance, he had gotten two pink roses and perhaps if he had known who they were from it would've been someone to invite to the dance, but he didn't know them and had therefore decided to not. But he was at the dance, in a sharp suit, with the two pink roses in the place of his pocket square, and just glancing about the hall.

Ethan thought the decorations for the Valentine's dance were always a bit overwhelming. But he liked the snacks and the change of pace so he kept going to them. He didn't have a date but that was nothing new and it wasn't like he minded. He guessed he could have asked Sabrina to come with him, as his friend of course but he hadn't thought of it until he was walking into the great hall where he spotted his roommate and joined him. He noticed the two pink roses in his suit pocket and raised an eyebrow. "Did you get both of those today?" he asked and gestured to Emmanuel's pocket.

Emmanuel glanced at his roommate as the boy joined him. "I did, and they were both anonymous roses," he said, not boasting, but merely saying it. "I thought given everything that has happened today with roses, this would be the thing to accentuate my suit," Emmanuel shrugged lightly, and gave a smile to Ethan. "Did you get any pink roses?" he asked, not sure if it was polite to ask that, and hoping that Ethan had gotten something, if not a pink one.

"Oh wow." Ethan said when Emmanuel said they were both anonymous and he wasn't sure if it was better or worse. Less pressure to reciprocate feelings but he thought the not knowing would be annoying too. "It looks good." he said. "And they aren't from me." he joked as if he was really on the suspect list. And they were a nice touch considering they practically matched all the decorations. "No pink." he said shaking his head. "But I got a couple yellow."

Emmanuel laughed lightly. "Well, I'll cross you off my list of people to check with," he replied. He wasn't actively seeking them out. he was curious about them, but knew that if they were opting to not say who they were there was likely a good reason for it. Emmanuel smiled. "That's good, the yellow ones are nice," he wouldn't say that he had also gotten some yellow ones. "Did you send any?" he followed it up with, keeping the conversation going.

Ethan grinned as Emmanuel played along with his joke. "Yeah I was kind of surprised." he said with a shrug. "I sent one. I couldn't think of more at the time." he admitted and quickly realized he could have sent one to his roommate. They were friendly enough but it was kind of confusing what constituted someone to send a rose to. It wasn't like Emmanuel sent him one either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back