Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
((Yellow rose, open after Jasmine, @Stella Wright ))

Alice was grateful to have older sisters when it came to delivering roses, because it meant she knew a lot more people than she probably would have otherwise. Stella Wright was an older student that Alice knew because she was Phoebe's friend, so it wasn't difficult to track her down. She noticed the brunette sitting at the Ravenclaw table, and approached her with a bright smile. It seemed like Phoebe wasn't nearby, which was a shame. She would have liked to say hello. But she had a job to do. "Hello Stella! I'm Phoebe's sister, I have a rose for you!" Alice grinned, showing the girl the yellow rose she had brought over.

Stella had a plan. This feud with Zoe had gone on far too long, and she hoped that she could finally end it. She’d sent a rose. She hoped it worked. But in the meantime she didn’t know what to expect from her effort, and now that it was rose day she was horribly on edge. She ate her breakfast alone, quickly, planning to move on soon - but before that could happen, a familiar younger girl approached her with a rose. Once she introduced herself, Stella remembered who she was, and felt a pang of guilt: she hadn’t sent Phoebe a rose this year. “Oh, hello! Yes, nice to meet you properly, it’s . . . Alice, right? Thank you.”

Alice smiled as Stella asked if her name was Alice, feeling pretty pleased that the older girl knew her name. She nodded. "That's right, I'm Alice." She told the Ravenclaw. "It's nice to meet you too!" She always loved delivering roses, and was eager to see Stella's reaction to the message that went with the rose. She handed it over to the girl. "Here you go."

Stella,

I miss being your friend.

Zoe

Stella smiled as she took the rose and note. “Thanks, Alice.” Then she unfolded it, and her smile froze. This was . . . this was more than she could have hoped for. When Stella had written her note to Zoe, she’d been so anxious that her friend would reject her entirely. The idea that Zoe might write to her had never crossed her mind. But here it was, Zoe’s familiar rounded handwriting, Zoe expressing the same sentiment she had. Oh,” she said softly, her smile spreading into a wide grin. Suddenly she felt more hopeful than she had all year. “Oh, thank you.”

Alice watched the girl's expression curiously as she read the note, hoping to see if it was a good note or not. The girl seemed surprised by whatever she had received, but happy too. That was good enough for Alice. She smiled back at the girl. "No problem. I'll go to my next delivery now. Have a good day!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back