A room unlike the rest

Makato gave a wicked grin and pulled his wand as fast as he could "Depulso!"

She quickly flew back into the air, hitting the ground with a thud. She laughed, "Good!" she said getting up and in a approving tone said, "Not bat at all!"

ooc: :)) That makes me think of the OotP video game, that spell is all over it.

Makato grinned and scratched the back of his head "Thanks, I do enjoy magic a professional dueler or teacher may be a good career choice dont you think." Makato said as he helped bella up.

(occ: I think that is where it comes from learned, it was taught in charms year 1 by professor morgan=)) )

"Hey maybe you can teach me a few things about dueling you seemed to be really good at it. You could be like a coach." Makato grinned at bella

"Not really...I haven't had huge experience with it, nor have I been known for the...less harmful dueling spells....more towards the illegal side...but if you still want, I will see what I can help with, otherwise you should go to a Professor...and I can't believe I am actually saying this but if I were you, I would go to Professor King....he seems to know his stuff beings that he is Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher anyway, he may at least be able to give you a general idea, way better than I could..."

"I will try the new charm professor first bcause it is a class that I did well in. However king is more experieced. Most teacher however would want to help because of my ambitious nature." Makato said sadly.

"Trust is something I do not give out, It must be earned. I see now however that I can for the most part trust you and if you ever need my help you know where I am ." Makato said with honesty.

"I'm sure, it will be useful....hopefully you do not go back on your word."

ooc: Because of recent events when the RP in the common room is finished would you like to start a new thread of this?

"I never go back on a promise." Makato said seriously.

((yeah we can start a new one. If you want then just wrap this one up and I will start a new one.))

ooc: Okay...well I can't post in the new one till my punishment is over so yeah...

She nodded, "well...I ur..think that was enough for today...see you around Makato..." she said awkwardly quickly leaving the room.

ooc: Crappy ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back