A room unlike the rest

"What a disgrace and a shame that you say that...." she muttered coldly.

"The dark lord sought out immortality, In doing so he destroyed himself and left himself weaked due to splitting of his sole. When he heard the prophecy and tried to make it disappear by killing Harry again he made himself vulnerable and weak. He ended up creating the boy who would one day kill him. See he was greedy and smug so he failed...." Makato said not mean to insult."One mistake brought about his downfall. I will never make that mistake. I also never want to become a dark lord. I wish only to become the best that I can be." Makato finished with a sad smile on his face. He did not mean to anger bella.

Bellatrix glared at him in rage. Suddenly shouting, inches from his face. "You insolent little bratty blood traitor!"

"Power comes with time and patience it is a thing that is given when asked for and learned. Lord voldemort tried to mess with magic that was way older and powerful than he. The boy who lived let that very powerflow and accepyed fate while voldermort fought againsted and in turn Voldermort was destroyed. Power can not be force." Makato remained still and ever passive. Not showing sign of emotion.

"Power also comes with who you are! That Potter kid, had power yes. Yet he didn't use it in the right ways. He used it to destroy the very thing that could have made him great!"

"I know how to harness some off my true potential but who said it had to be used for evil. Magic is niether good or evil but IS. The user of magic decides what purpose that magic is meant for. Voldemort use magic to kill, hurt and destroy. He desired to go against the unversial laws and try and become more than human, he wished for immoratility. Potter never wished to live for ever but wlecome death using himself as a shield for those he loved. In doing so he became invincible, almost immortal. Dont you see you cant force those thing that are inevitable to bend to your will. We all live and die. That is a fact.

I will admitt Voldemort was a brillant wizard and if he had choose to use his power better than he could have become great. Dumbledor was a great man, he had his flaws but nothing that he did not over come. I wish to be like these to great men and become powerful and respected. But neither of those can be forces they must BE LEARNED." Makato said with a passion unlike any other.

Bellatrix stared at him coldly, almost unfeeling. Her hands began to shake, but not in rage. In fear, and awe. How such a young person could even thing of such wise beliefs beyond his years.

Makato stared back letting his stare soften as his eyes plead for bella to not let this come become them.

She stared at him longingly, he understood so much....he understood her. Yet something still distanced them.

Makato broke the stare and scratched the back of his head. " So are you hungry or is it me? " Makato said returning to his normal self.

"No I am fine just asking? SO why do you feel so strongly about the dark lord and his followers,?" Makato asked kindly.

"I've been raised that way, I was named after the Great Bellatrix Lestrange.....I knew them all....close family friends. I knew nothing else...I went to Azkaban first year......and had a numerous amount of trials...." she said not giving a good answer.

"A name to live upto is it.Following the crowd. It runs in the family. These seemed to be half hearted answers. Have you ever tried doing what you wanted to do? You are your own person and it is you who decideds your fate." Makato said soothingly.

"I-I want this!" she quickly said with much aprehension behind it. She was now scared, Makato seemed to knowlagable, much more than she was at that age, maybe in some areas more than she is now. He seemed to want to help, yet also be stern to make her truly choose, and not to be forced one way or the other.

"Then that is settled,unless that is something you truely dont wantto be." Makato said as if urging her to think on her own.

Smiling Makato bent over and whispered "It okay not to know eveything, because nothing is ever certain." Then giving the girl a pat on the back he smiled .

She looked at him in shock. "You don't even know me...yet you are still kind, if you truly knew me you wouldin't be..."

"Maybe but that is not the case." Makato grinned.

Placing his arm around bella in a friendly way Makato cackled "You know you are sorta stuck with me now hope you enjoy company."

Makato laughed as he raised his arm jokingly he said" Ok, ok what ever you ask."

"Now take five steps back or I'll hex you!" she joked taking out her wand hoping he remembered it was useless anyway. "1....2...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back