A room unlike the rest

Watching his spell blocked, Makato ran again at bella casting the same spell.Stupefy!

She cackled once again casting her defensive charm. "Your going to have to do better than that, at this rate their is no hope for you!" She said with an evil grin trying to push Makato to his limit. She wanted to see his true potential.

Makato watched as he was trying to angle bella up for the next phase of the attack. "Stupefy"

Her defensive charm had failed and she looked around waiting for his next move. When she heard Stupefy she quickly turned, shouted "Protego!" and ducked.

Seeing the book shelf behind bella. Makato hard left and step foward whispered " Accio Books" He remembered to be general and not specific hoping to summon the whole bookshelf of books. If succesful the books would smack bella on there way to the spellcaster.

She quickly ducked down onto the floor and shouted "Protego! Yet it all still so basic but good...very good you are thinking of ways outside the box to hit your opponent. I like that!"

"I got a few more tricks up my sleeve" Makato said as he laughed. He loved when he was pushed to the limits and made to think on his feet. While bella was still on the floor makato pusged on with his attack. "Everte Statum!" Makato shouted as he walked toward bella.

She laughed as she then suddenly was thrown into the air. When she landed her face had turned form comical to fierce anger. She didn't smile. "Sadly that was good..." she stated coldly.

ooc: I had to let you hit me some time. :lol:

Makato smiled when his spell hit its target true. He stopped smiling though when Bella flew up into the air and landed on her face. Makato rushed over to help Bella up. "Sorry about that, hope you did not hurt anything!" Makato said with a little worry in his voice.

OCC: =)) yeah thanks!!!

"No I'm fine." she stated then sighing and looking at him, with a little smile. "That was good, very good, especially for a first year. I approve!"

Grabbing some chairs from a nearby corner, Makato handed Bella one."Thanks! I do love dueling but sometime I feel that we are not taught spells that would be useful. I love charms but not the professor. I am fascinated with transfiguration. I get wrapped up in potions. I love to learn but I wish I could find a way to learn more. I want to become a great wizard someday maybe a Professonal dueler or even a professor." Makato stopped himself he noticed that he was rambling on. "Sorry, So Bella what do you want to aspire to be?"

OCC:hopefully I spell aspire correctly :lol:

ooc: :lol: Thats alright with me. :D I am a bad speller.

She sat and smiled at him. "Well that sounds nice..." She then waited and bit her lip. "Sadly enough I am not one you wish to have as a role model...I haven't really aspired to be anything....not yet at least..."

"WHat do want to be when you grow up?...I know a little childish but hey it works" Makato laughed as he gave bella a little playful nudge.

"You see Makato I can't wish for much...not someone like me.....it just doesn't work out. So their is no point in attempting for something I shall never get..."

"You never know until you try. No one is perfect." Makato said with a smile.

Makato eyes darken, remembering the night he got his letter from Tillian. Rage poured off Makato like water over stones. "My mother and father are dead and I am left to my grandfather. My family is a hard family to explain but if you got the time I guess I can tell you more."

"My family descends from a line of great wizards and warlords. My mother was japanese and my father was american. My mother was a pureblood and my father a muggle. On my mother side ......" Makato explained in great detail his families history as he knew it.. He turned to Bella to see how she would take it.

((follow my bio link :D ))

"Yeah do you have a problem with muggles?" Makato said with a small frown.

"Sadly enough, to admit. I was raised with a pure-blood mentality...and pure-blood alone...." she said rather rudely. "Yet if I find a Wizard with enough....power and back bone, I don't cast him away too easily...after all. The greatest Wizard ever had roots in the best Wizarding line ever...yet had a...shall we call it, blood problem?"

Makato listened and stared. His mind began to think and finally he said "So you think I can become a powerful wizard?" Makato blushed a little."Who was this great and powerful wizard you were talking about?" Makato added.

"You definatly have more potential I think than all the first years combined....I sense that about you." she stated proudly then her jaw dropped and she looked utterly shocked. "W-Who was that great wizard?!" she quickly stammered. "Why none other than the great Dark Lord, you might have known his more as He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named....or even....V-Vold-dem-mort..." she said stammering the last name out.

"I heard about him in a few books. He was greedy and that was his down fall also he was too smug..." Makato said as trailed off and begin to mubmle a bit as he shook his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back