Arthur Larson

magic?!

Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Unyielding Larch Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Arthur had never been the most outgoing of his family, his twin had been. Arthur had always hung back as things happened around him. He was certainly feeling that. The only people he'd spoken to really so far were the two older boys and the ghost. Which of course. Arthur was a little late to lunch and was sitting apart from the rest, on his own, chewing the food and trying to not imagine how much easier this would've been with Aaron.

The Great Hall buzzed with the lively chatter of students and it was exactly the place the Poltergeist wanted to be right now, right in the thick of it. As the young first year sat there probably a world away, though Vex didn't care, the bowl of mashed potatoes in front of him slid a few inches to the left. Then, his fork floated up from his plate and dangled in the air before him, twirling lazily.

I'm assuming Vex is invisible at this point? I'll edit it if he's not.

Jasper was settling into life at Hogwarts well, making a few friends here and there, and playing gobstones. He'd learnt that there was a gobstones club, of sorts, but he wanted it to be bigger. He was passing a boy when he noticed a fork hovering in the air in front of him. "Woah!" Jasper stopped dead, "How are you doing that?" He asked him, clearly impressed. Not only was he levitating his fork to presumably feed himself, he didn't appear to be using his wand either!

Arthur felt the fork leave his hand and just started at it as it hovered in front of him. He didn't kow what was causing this, and it wasn't until another boy seemed impressed that Arthur even entertained the idea he might be doing it. "I'm not...," he replied. "I don't think I am," he then added because he couldn't actually say for sure.

Tori had been sitting a slight distance away from a boy she was thought was called Arthur when he'd started levitating his fork and she jumped up as she saw Jasper. "I saw it! It just started moving! I didn't know we could do that until way later!" She said, turning to compliment the boy for his serious talents. "Who else would be doing it, I think he's trying to prank us Jasper, we're looking right at you!" She said, looking around to see if anyone else was paying attention but not managing to notice anyone who might have been paying particular attention. "That's so cool!"

Jasper waved over to Tori, who also witnessed the floating fork. Turning back to the boy, he said, "Well, there’s only one way to know for sure," he said, his tone full of curiosity. "Focus real hard and try picking up a fork full of food. If you manage to eat it without touching the fork, then it’s definitely you doing it." Jasper’s could hardly believe it, if this boy could do it then that would make him an exceptionally powerful wizard.

The mischievous poltergeist was enjoying the sudden group he seemed to have acquired and continued to play his pranks. As the students started talking about everything floating, Vex invisibly reached out and picked up a bowel of fruit and had it the fork dancing around it a little as they mentioned it, spinning it this way and that as if it was doing what the boy had said, trying to pick up food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back