Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Jordie was excited to be delivering roses for the first time ever. He was excited to get through his list, and had been skipping through the halls for about half an hour now, sing-songing the name of his first recipient and watching the crowds he passed for a reaction. "Chloeeeee, Chloeee Thompson," He chirped cheerfully, swinging his basket of roses.

@Chloe Thompson

Chloë always enjoyed rose deliveries and all the chaos that came with them. She had managed to deliver some of her own roses already and was about to head outside for the funniest one of all when she heard someone call out her name. "Over here!" She waved at the younger boy, pretty sure he was one of her cousin's friends.

Jordie lit up when someone replied, skipping over. "Hiiiii! I'm Jordie! Do you know Isaiah?" He asked brightly, smiling at the girl. He was excited to meet someone new.

Chloë laughed when the boy who had been calling out her name skipped over, glad he seemed like he was having fun with his deliveries. "Nice to meet you, Jordie." She smiled, before nodding when he asked her if she knew Isaiah. "He's my cousin. You're friends, right?"

Jordie laughed and nodded. "Yep! Bestest buddies ever," He replied easily, before holding out a yellow rose for her. "This is for you!" He informed her, giggling easily.

YOU'RE COOL

EMMA

Chloë smiled when Jordie confirmed he was indeed friends with her cousin. "You keeping him out of trouble?" She joked, knowing Isaiah more often than not was ready to do whatever dumb, impulsive thing he'd suddenly come up with. "Thanks." She nodded as she took the note from him. She smiled when she read the note, although it also made her feel a little guilty that she had forgotten to send Emma a rose. She had the feeling she was forgetting someone when sending them and right now she realized who it had been.

Jordie laughed loudly at her question. "Nope! But we're doing it together!" He joked, running a hand through his hair.

Chloë shook her head at Jordie's response, faking disappointment. "That might not be the thing you want to tell his cousin, or a prefect, but I reckon I can just pretend I didn't hear that." She laughed softly. She could definitely understand why her cousin hung out with him, they both seemed to share the same inexhaustible amount of energy.

Jordie laughed and winked playfully. "Well then I better run away!" He declared, giggling before backing up a bit. "It was great to meet you!"

Chloë grinned when Jordie mentioned he'd better run away. "Yeah, you too!" She smiled, giving him a little wave as he headed off before turning around to get back to delivering her own roses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back