OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
As I'm sure you've noticed, HNZ is a little off-kilter!

It seems a resident poltergeist has decided to tilt HNZ's parchment just ever-so-slightly so as to make us notice it. :tut:

I'm afraid it will take us a little over a day to get things back in proper straightened order - but in the mean time, I'd invite you to enjoy just how distraught the crooked board is making Kaitlyn! :r

Happy April Fools Day, all!

~Nick
(On Behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

You are so evil. Omg this is typing crooked, I can't handle it!

I can't handle it either! OMG! I am OCDing overload right now!

It seems the poltergeist has taken some pity on us, and now it's just that every image is flipped upside down! :r

THIS IS SO CRAY CRAY

SENSORY OVERLOAD!! =))

I've just gone back from my crappy internet connection and this is what I see.. xD OMYGOD! xD :p

Even this is messing with me. :glare: Evil.

Hahahah

I'm going to explode from the awesomeness of this poltergeist. You should hire them to work at Hogwarts.

Alrighty! We have appeased the poltergeist by surrendering to it all the spoils it requested (chiefly this consisted of a couple of skiving snackboxes - from which all of the cure-containing sweets were promptly removed by the poltergeist). Suffice it to say that if anybody gets sick unexpectedly in the next little bit, it was a necessary price for having our board back the way we like it. ;)

Hope everybody had plenty of April Fools fun, did something silly, and wasn't too annoyed by our little image-flippery on HNZ. :tut:

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back