A planned meeting

Blane smiled and lightly stroked Andromedas hair. "Yeah, flying was fun. Pity we didn't actually get in the air." Blane said "Did you go to muggle school?" Blane asked

"Yeah" she smiled, "It was an all girl school. My grandparents insisted on it. They said I would need alot more than spells and flying to get through life!"
Andromeda sighed, she relaxed enjoying the comforting sensation of Blane stroking her hair.

"Not really, all I wanted to do was get home throw my bag down and go down to the lake with my father to fly!" she turned slightly on her side playing with the well shorn blades of grass, her head still resting on his side. "A boarding school? was it anything like this?"

"Just like this school, only with muggle subjects and a lot stricter." Blane said "Its was a good school but I prefer this one. The people are a lot nicer, I think I've met the nicest person here." He said still stroking her hair and lended down and kissed her head lightly.

Andromeda sat up now and looked hard at him, she couldn't tell if he was serious or not from the way he was lying down.
"Don't say things like that", she blushed, she so knew she wasn't the prettiest girl in the school, not mind her house or class. She stared at the grass infront of her.
"Thank you but...I'm alot of things but beautiful isn't one of them!"

Andromeda watched him lying there, there was sincerity in his voice and she knew by now she could trust him.
"It makes a huge difference!" she smiled at him.

[[ooc have to go catch you tomorrow!]]

"Well you mightened know this version. The headmistress at my last school thought it up as an ice-breaker. For us to get to know each other better! I have to ask you 20 questions about you, but you can't give me long versions of the answers ..ehm. Ok, for example if I asked you do you have a middle name? you can only answer yes! Not Yes and it's...." she turned to look at him, "because that would be the answer to a different question! We keep back and forth like that till we know points about one another! Well?"

She slapped him playfully, "That's cheating. Would have to be... King Lear!"
She looked at him now as if she was seriously deep in thought about her next question.
"Favourite colour?" she laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back