A planned meeting

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda strolled around the gardens, she thought they were breathtaking.
The day was pretty much overcast, but she didn't mind - she was meeting Blane. At last without anyone else, she felt a ridiculous rush of excitement as she walked about waiting for him.

"Hiya", she had the courtesy to blush at the compliment, she smiled as he took her hand, "I am very well, sir! And you?" she laughed and playfully sidled up to him.
"I've been dying to see the gardens, it could take us hours to walk around here you know!" she smiled at him.

"Its good. I had of break down the other day, after the owlery." Blane said "Mainly because i found the picture of me and my cousin. I have it with me now." Blane said taking out the picture of him and his cousin and showing it to her. "how have you been settling into Gryffindor?"

popstarjuly2007og3.jpg

Andromeda reverently took the picture he offered her, she smiled when she looked at it.
"We're only human, Blane. I don't care how magical we're supposed to be! She looks lovely. How long ago was this taken?" she aske handing it back again.

"Oh, no! really you have hay fever? why did you let me arrange to meet you here then? I would have been happy anywhere!" she grinned at walked a bit faster, "So where would you like to go instead?"

"You're daft! You should be wearing your glasses making statements like that could get you detention!" she laughed, trying her best to hide her flustered appearance. She was really not used to this flattery business yet!

Andromeda smiled went to say something and it failed her! She had gone the deepest shade of crimson she had ever gone in her life! She smiled again and bit her lip.
"I've never gone out with any boy before. I... I keep telling myself that I'm too young and that 13 is old enough to start dating", she kept her eyes focused on the ground as she spoke. This boy infront of her made her feel happy, he lifted her spirits when she was feeling down, he listened to her. He was her other bestfriend. "What if we have a silly arguement?"
She was thinking now of the one she had with Brian, she didn't think she could cope if she had one with Blane. She didn't want to even consider what not talking to him would ever be like.
Andromeda looked into his eyes. The decision was made for her in that instant.
"Yes, Blane. I'll go out with you!" She smiled now, a shy but rather beautiful smile.

"I know, its a pity." Blane said, sitting on the grass beside her. "Classes are going well, really enjoyable. Not like maths or biology. Those are boring. All magic relating subjects are interesting." Blane said. The grass was dry and the sun was very hot. Blane decided to lay down on the grass. He put his hand behind his head and said "How about yours?"

Andromeda stared off up at the school thinking about her subjects, she picked up a blade of grass and twiddled it in her fingers. She turned to look at it and grinned as he balmed out on the grass.
"We've had DADA which technically was ok because it was only introductions. We had potions which was basically the same, herbology which I will be dragging my heels at, but at least Zuka is really good at that so hopefully will get some study help! and flying - which I could dream about and do all day long given the chance!" She smiled and turned around so her back was facing him, she lay down on the grass then with her head lightly resting on his side.
"You are right though, so much more interesting than 'muggle' subjects!" she smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back