Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Chante ♥
Wand
Straight 9 Inch Flexible Applewood wand with a Phoenix tail feather core
There had been no one that made her feel the way Chante did. Len was glad she had found the girl again. So far they had been one two lovely dates and this was going to be the third. There was a fair and Len had decided to go there with Chante. Play some of the games, go into the ferris wheel together and share some cotton candy. Len had left Chante a note with a time and a place and soon she would arrive. Len was wearing a tight fitting top and a dark blue pair of jeans. So far Chante and Len had made progress on the bakery and so far it was going along nicely. Len was the happiest girl on earth at the moment, her life was going great.

Chante, dressed in comfortable clothes and shoes, arrive close to the spot where she suppose to meet up with the lovely Len. She is nervous and excited what the night might bring for the pair. It's as if fate had brought them together again, two best friends and once much closer than that...Fate had an amazing way of working things out...Whatever this might be, Chante was living every second for it. "Len," the former Hufflepuff calls out, a soft smile bestowed upon her face. She catches the sight of the petite witch, the whumps in her chest increase by the second. Being near the beauty sent her heart racing a mile away. It's incredible how one person can make you feel all at once.

As soon as Chante arrived and she did look as beautiful as ever she gave her a tight hug. If Len wanted to give Chante a peck on her cheeks she had to ask Chante to bow a little. Chante had grown giant, her part genes had done its job. Len giggled and released herself from the hug. ''Lets buy some cotton candy'' Len asked while taking Chante's hand in hers. '"We could eat it together and afterwards we can pick a ride to go in.'' They could always go into the Ferris wheel or haunted house together. ''You look lovely by the way.'' Len blushed she was starting to fall in love with the part giant. She had finally finished her first children's book last month named the Adventures of The Grumpy Goblin. She made it plural so she could release more books with the Grumpy Goblin as a main character.

Chante smiles widely, returning the gentle embrace. It's odd to be hugging someone small who is in equal size to her brother. Or, much taller by a few inches. Yet, Len and her are close in age. It's odd to someone else looking in, Chante, however has familiarize herself to Len. Bending lower in case the petite witch wanted to steal a kiss. "I want to do whatever you want to do tonight! Cotton candy sounds delightful," spoke the queen of bake goods and pastries. Only, cotton candy is way different from what she makes and it was a welcoming change for a night at a fair. "What are you thinking? Something scary or a good view?" Chante asks while holding onto Len. She's excited to be going on the rides or play some games. Chante has been to a fair once or twice when she was younger. When she was much, much smaller and grandmother Iris took all the grandkids to a local fair for games and frybread. "It's not like the muggle fair, right?" Chante went on asking and then suddenly, she's blushing over Len's sweet compliment. The tall witch gingerly nibbles down her lips. "You do too, you always look lovely to me..."

The little kiss that Chante gave her made Len feel all gooey inside. Like she was made of pudding. ''I want you tonight'' Len grinned, not in a sexual way, although that was lovely too, she just wanted Chante's company. ''Lets get some cotton candy then'' Len was glad that it was a magical fair, she could let her hair loose without having to worry that her ears were showing. ''I am thinking I am the happiest part goblin there is, also the luckiest one.'' Len said while looking at Chante. ''It is not, I have my ears out'' Len said while wiggling the little tips of her ears. ''Magic makes everything better'' The fair had special food that was magical and some of the attractions were enchanted as well. To be bigger on the inside or magical enchanted.

Chante felt all swelled up in her chest and smiled ever so big at Len's words. What a coincidence, she felt the same way as Len. She felt it so much so she was going to show Len just how much she wanted and adored her tonight by doing everything possible to make her smile and laugh. To make the night special, a night that Len will always remember. A memory for them to cherish. "Me too! As a part-giant," chuckled Chante. "It does, and have I ever told you I love your ears? They're pretty. You were meant to have them, they fit perfect right on the side of your head," Chante exclaimed happily. It maybe wasn't the best way to word it, but, it wasn't a lie. She did like Len's ears and wished the little witch didn't have to hide them.

Len grinned when Chante named herself the happiest Part Giant. There weren't many part giants or part goblins for that matter so it was easy to say you were the luckiest one. Although there were really extinct, apart from her family Len only knew one other part goblin family. When Chante spoke about her ears Lens cheeks turned beetroot red. She had to come to terms with her different shaped ears. She loathed them at first ,but now she was kind of proud. Len smiled she was glad that she had met Chante. ''I love you Chante'' Len muttered, even though they only recently found each other again. Every fiber in her body said it was meant to be.

Chante's smile and warm, brown eyes widen hearing those three simple, yet, meaningful words come out of Len. The part-giantess witch kneels before the part-goblin witch, her long arms found their way gently around the smaller woman. Tears brimmed her eyes, Chante not sure why she all of a sudden felt like...crying. They weren't tears of sadness or of any negative connotation. The swelling from her chest doubled in size if that were possible. "Oh, Len! You really mean that? Do you really mean what you say?" Chante would ask, tears flowing down her cheeks. It was hard to hold back such a strong feeling, Chante can't help but to wear her heart on her sleeves in that moment.

Last edited:
Len was completely happy in the little moment. Chante grabbed her from her middle and at that exact moment she knew she said the right thing. ''Yes, I don't want to leave you ever again'' Len said ''I don't want to miss another moment of not being in the company of you'' Every day Len had been thinking of the part giant and she knew she wanted to tie the knot. No more twirling around each other, but making it final. She wanted to call herself girlfriend now. ''I haven't stopped thinking about you'' Len said sweetly while giving Chante a kiss.

The whumps in her chest increase, the blood rush to her face as she is overwhelmed with all these emotions. The look of love. What is that exactly? It is soft and pure and never malicious. And so much more, she rack her brain for a description. And she would feel anything she'd come up with wasn't enough to describe her love for Lenore Harvelle. "You don't know how much you mean to me," her voice trembles as her entire existence. "Me too! I...I, love you Lenore Harvelle. I'm so happy that we've found each other again and I...can't even think to be without you...Will you marry me, Lenore Harvelle? Will you continue this adventure with me that we call life?"

Len was completely and utterly in love. If butterflies where there for normal people, Len was experiencing full blown dragons now. She didn't know how to exactly explain it, love was mysterious, but it was also a feeling that you couldn't get rid of. Ever since the two had made bread in the castle she hadn't stopped thinking about the part giant. She was her life, and her life was hers. What she hadn't expected was that Chante had different plans. What she hadn't expect Chante to do was proposing to her, although she was a very free spirit. ''I will'' Len almost chocked on the words, tears fell over her tiny face. As soon as she said it she grabbed an tighter hold of the part giant and romantically kissed her. A kiss that said it all, a kiss that was pure love. When they finally released Len looked at Chante. ''I think we got a wedding to plan now'' Len said while still crying.

Chante smile so big and wide, if she stretched her lips any further she sure to rip through her cheeks if it were possible. That sounded painful, but she smiled and can't help to smile with all the joy she felt at that moment. The kiss, it was almost like their first kiss. Or something similar. Actually, it was their first kiss engaged! Another first added to their ever growing list together. Chante gently wrapped her arms around the smaller witch, her elbows hanged as she mostly embraced Len with her hands. "Yes we do! So save those tears for the wedding, dear," Chante tease the little goblin witch, a gentle chuckle escapes her. "I'm just so happy to be marrying my best friend, it's not every day many can do that," Chante spoke so fondly, and sweet. It felt like a dream, a lovely dream she wish to never wake up from.

Len's head was filling with idea's for their wedding. She found it hard to hold back the tears, but she nodded. The wedding was going to take so much time of their lives. Len couldn't wait to marry her little giant. ''I am too'' Len couldn't imagine anything else in her world now. She was going to publish her book soon, but this happy ending was going to take priority. ''We need to think of guests and were we want to do everything.'' The sanctuary was the easiest place to do things, but she wasn't sure if that was even allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back