A newcomer :)

Artemis Tennyson

Hi everybody :)

I am used to forum RPG's, however this is my first time here. My name is Artemesia but you can call me Artemis ^_^
I'm 17, and come from London, my lifestyle is fairly busy so I may not be on very often. This is my only account at the moment, and I don't plan on making any more soon.

I hope I'll have fun here :D

Arty xx

Well hi, same-name! Welcome to HNZ! :hug:

My name is Kelsey Ruth and you can call me KR ^_^ . I'm from Australia, and it's totally awesome that you're from London. I heart British accents xD

I hope you have fun! Do send a PM to any of the admins or global mods if you've got a question, (they're not a bad sort), and drop me a line if you'd like to try roleplay anytime. (Hey, your last name reminds me of Alfred, Lord Tennyson. It made me squeal, I'm such a nerd =)) ).

KR

Aye, that would have been the trippiest thing ever! :o

Come visit us! Nice and warm and Summery right now, tee hee!
(Artemis = coolest name ever)

Hey Artemesia! :) I'm Nick (I wasn't very creative with my character's first name). :)
Welcome to HNZ. ^_^ I'm glad you decided to join our board and hope you have a great time here. :)
As Kelsey Ruth has said, if you need any help just send me (or another member of the site staff) a PM. ^_^

Welcome Artemis!!!!!!!!! I'm Olivia, but I force everyone to call me Livi ^_^ and I'm a kiwi.

I hope you have a brilliant time on HNZ! I know I did and still do (hnz is my second life now :r )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back