Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Hello all!
Well, with HNZ growing so much and Cecily and I finding ourselves more and more bogged down with things we decided it'd be wise to bring another person on board to help out about the site.
Andromeda Fiorelli has been added as a Global Moderator for HNZ. What does that mean? Well, she can see most of the forums on the board and help us moderate areas a lot better. If Admin ever need a second opinion on things we'll discuss it with her and she'll be very much a part of the day to day operations of the site, helping out however needed.
She can't see the Admin CP (so she can't really edit members) and she can't see Admin discussions. So she's still a regular member but helping out on a much larger scale. Warning members etc. will still remain a job solely for Cecily and myself, though, so she can just have all the fun of helping out and none of the nasty PMs. ;)
Anyhow, we ask you to welcome her and congratulate her - giving her the same, if not more, amount of respect that you give Cecily and I.

If you have any questions/concerns about this new development ( :lol: ) feel free to post them here or contact Cecily or myself.
Otherwise, congratulate Andromeda! We hope to see great things of her. ^_^

~Nick
(On behalf of the HNZ Admin Team)

Amphitrite Zchechaf said:
CONGRATS LINDA :frantics:

Guess I better start sucking up to you eh? :p
Why do I get no sucking up? :-W

Professor Nicolas King said:
CONGRATS LINDA :frantics:

Guess I better start sucking up to you eh? :p
Why do I get no sucking up? :-W
Because you need no sucking up
You already know your awesome :p
It's nice to be reminded sometimes, though. :p :rofl:
Anywho... back on topic. *ahem* :oy:

I worship you Nick
notworthy.gif

Congratulations Andy!

All hail the mighty lord Nick

*Bows

All hail Queen Andromeda!

to be honest, I don't like your color... sorry!

If you have a better colour suggestion that isn't already taken I'm all ears. ;)

crikey you lot - I'm feeling mega special.
be careful or my head will just grow and grow and grow.... then again I have Brian to keep me grounded <_<
:D

thanks again peeps :wub:
*goes to look for whip to beat minnions into shape* mwuahahahahahaha >:)

so i guess kat hanging andy's wolfsbane potion over her head and shouting "doggy want her potion" is out of the question? :p
only keeding you know i :wub: you :D

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back