Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Georgiana walked down to the courtyard, she had invited her friends and even some of her brother's friends to come down in order to meet Jake. Or rather to become friends with him considering he didn't really know anyone. She wondered who would show up, and if Jake would even show up as well. Georgie felt bad for the boy, being stuck in a house where he didn't really fit in he seemed more of a Hufflepuff then anything else.

Georgiana looked at the list of names she invited to the courtyard and wondered if this was a good place to have a get together party. She hadn't seen all her friends in one place for a long time, but that was mostly her fault for not hanging out with them enough. She did hope that Kayden passed the invitation along to his friends so she could meet them as well. She set up a small table with different foods on it she got from the Kitchens and sat down waiting for someone to show up. She pushed her short hair back wondering what everyone would think of it. She hadn't though about till now, but no one had seen her since she got it cut and now it was very short just past her shoulders when straight.

Feeling slightly nervous about meeting Georgiana's friends, Jake started to walk to the courtyard. He was excited about meeting a whole lot of new people but his excitement couldn't overcome the anxiety he was feeling. He knew that Georgiana's friends would be nice, they were friends with her after all and she was nice so he naturally assumed they were nice too. Still, he couldn't help but slightly expect that they might not take a liking to him at all. He was being insecure; he knew that he shouldn't be. He had a habit of noticing all his flaws and it mad him act antisocial and distant towards other people. It was something that he was ashamed of and he didn't see any positives out of it. He was pleased with his decision to come to meet Georgiana and her friends; he put on a brave face as he entered the courtyard.

He saw Georgiana at a small table with food on it, he hadn't eaten all day and he felt his stomach rumble as he walked over to the table. Once he had gotten closer to her he noticed there was something a little different about her, it was her hair. She had cut it shorter and he thought it looked really edgy. He was impressed by her decision to cut it. It looked good; he thought it suited her really well. As he approached her, he smiled. "Nice hair cut. It looks awesome." He said casually, he felt his anxiety go away as he continued to talk to Georgiana. "The food looks great, am i allowed to have some now or do i have to wait?" He asked as he poked his tongue out playfully at Georgiana. She made him feel comfortable so he was able to have enough confidence not to be antisocial around her.

Georgiana looked up when she heard footsteps coming. She smiled when she saw it was Jake, glad he did show up. "Jake! I'm glad you came to meet everybody, my brother is bringing a few of his friends round too, so we both have some new people to meet," she said standing up. Looking down she pushed her hair back behind her ear, it had taken her some getting used to but she did like it.

"Thanks and yeah go right on ahead, enjoy the food," she said with a smile wondering how long the others would be. Georgie hoped they were all free and would make it, especially Logan, he hadn't even met her twin yet; though neither had Jake, but she hadn't met any of his friends besides the one they did share.

It was a warm day at Hogwarts New Zealand and the sun was shining brightly outside. A lot of students were enjoying the sun and were having water fights out side. Those who were in lessons how ever were just waiting for it to end so they could go outside. People like Logan who were in extra classes as he was training to be an animagus was with his Transfiguration Professor. He had been here for a while and knew it would end soon. They were just talking things over now and as tedious as it was seeming to Logan right now he knew it would pay off later on.

Once the lesson ended the young teenager picked up his bag and walked out of the class room. He knew he had to meet up with his girl friend now but there had been no specific time to get there and he needed to drop off his class things in the common room and get changed out of his school uniform. It may have been a warm day but, like his cousin, he very rarely felt the weather and could walk around in a coat when it was how and shorts when it was cold. He thought maybe it was a trait which ran in the family because his brother Mark was like that as well. As he walked to his common room and said the password Logan walked in and saw a few students hanging around. Non were by the fire and all windows were open. He walked through the common room and headed to his dorm where he put his bag on his bed them pulled out some clothes from his wardrobe and got dressed. Quickly sorting his hair out Logan looked in the mirror seeing if he looked ok. He thought he did and that was good enough for him and he made his way out of the dorm and common room.

As he walked through the school down towards the grounds he wondered who else was going to be there, and seeing as it was a long walk to the ground floor Logan had a lot of thinking time. What if her friends didn't like him or if her brother didn't like him. He wondered if Georgie was the type of girl to do what her friends and family told her to do or if she would leave him because her brother didn't like him. He hoped not because he really liked her and that would just be upsetting to say the least. He didn't want to have relationships like his big brother had had where girls left him for no reason or if they cheated on him. Logan liked to think that he chose his girls carefully and Georgie seemed like a nice girl who wouldn't just stop talking to him for no reason and wouldn't cheat on him. Besides she was only a first year and as far as Logan could tell he was her first boy friend. Which he found nice.

When Logan reached the ground floor he headed out in to the courtyard. This was where he was meant to be meeting Georgiana today so he stopped and quickly look around seeing if he could spot her. It didn't take long seeing as it was not too crowded, most students were by the lake or the cliffs as it was cooler there because of the cool air rising from the water. And not to mention you could swim in the lake, as long as you didn't go too far out that is. A smile crossed his face as he walked over to her. He couldn't help but smile ever time that he saw her, it was like it was an involuntary reaction which he body had towards her. As he reached the first year he wrapped his arms around her. "Hey you." He said affectionately as he kissed her cheek and let go. He tore his eyes away from her and looked at the small boy she was with. He didn't recognise him but he guessed he must have been a friend of Georgie so he smile at him anyway. "Hey there. Im Logan." he said kindly introducing himself to the younger student in front of him.

Georgiana smiled when she saw Logan coming up, though a blush crowded her face when he kissed her cheek. "Hi," she said softly. It was nice of him but she was glad her brother wasn't around to see that he would just pick on her for days afterwards. "Logan this is Jake Simpson, Jake meet Logan Stone, ravenclaw third year," she said introducing the two. It would be the first friend of hers for Logan to meet and as far as she knew the second person to be nice to Jake, so it was very exciting for her to see how things turned out. She was glad Logan didn't seem jealous that she hung out with other boys when she wasn't with him, he was super sweet. Though she was slightly shocked that he hadn't noticed her hair yet, she had gotten chopped off quite alot and now it curled a bit which was a new look for her.

Felling his stomach rumble once again Jake knew he needed some food. He was hungry and the food just looked so good. As he reached out to grab something to eat he saw an older looking boy walk towards him and Georgiana. He started to feel a little intimidated. He thought the guy looked a little scary, mostly because he was older than him. Jake had always been intimidated by people older then him and today wasn't an exception. Jake saw the guy walk up to Georgiana and hug her, he started to feel a little less scared knowing that Georgiana knew him. he let out a sigh as the guy introduced himself. "Hi, my name's Jake." he said looking down at his feet.

He assumed Georgiana and Logan were dating due to the peck on the cheek between the both of them. He thought it was adorable, he smiled as Georgiana blushed. He was happy for her, she seemed so happy and since she was happy it made his smile widen. He was flattered that Georgiana introduced the two of them. It felt refreshing that somebody actually noticed him. Still, he couldn't help bit continue to feel slightly uncomfortable. He looked back at his feet and sighed once more.

Kayden walked into the court yard and saw his twin standing with two boys and ran over to them. The wide smile on his face became even larger when he came up behind her given her a hug. Though he was mostly suprised when short hair hit his face and pulled back and saw his sister's beautiful hair gone. "Well don't you look fresh," he said noticing the light blush on her cheek and how she seemed happy with herself, at least she wasn't regretting the haircut it seemed. He gace her another hug all realizing how long it has been since they talked to each others face instead of by owl.

Georgiana smiled when she felt her brother hugging her. She turned around and gave him a proper hug. He seemed so much more full of himself and less shy after being around his own friends, glancing at Jake she wished she could help the boy like Sara and Shiloh did for her brother. Help him by giving him a life without shyness. She held on to her brother with one arm and turned to the two boys standing nearby. "Well now, guys this is my twin Kayden, or Red if you prefer, andb Kay, this is Jake Simpson the boy I was telling you about who is just like you, and this one is Logan Stone also the boy I was telling you about," she stated with a smile pointing to them when she said their names.

Georgiana ran a hand through her hair glad her brother didn't hate her, he always told her how nice it had looked though she did save a strand of it for him to keep so they could see how long it would take to get back to the same length. "Jake, why don't you tell us about your favorite snack?" She said trying to start a conversation, and one thing she learned from her brother was food was always a good topic with boys. Though her favorite snack was licorice not many people enjoyed the taste and so she wondered what everyone else liked as well. Georgiana had her quirks and one happened to be liking to know everything she could about people.

As another boy walked up to Georgiana and hugged her Jake smiled, he had a feeling that he was the brother Georgiana had talked about. Once she had confirmed that he was her twin and the one she was talking about he felt his smile widen. Georgiana seemed to have a lot of nice people around her and he felt happy for her, she was lucky to have so many people care about her. He wanted the same thing for himself but he had a feeling that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. He was too antisocial to make as many friends as Georgiana had. He sat at the table and eyed the food some more, he didn't know what to chose, there was a bit of a range.

After Georgiana had asked him what his favourite snack was, Jake felt himself blush. He didn't really want to talk about himself around new people but he wanted to make Georgiana happy "I like chocolate or anything with sugar, i have a bit of a sweet tooth." Jake said with a playful smile. He wanted to seem nice around Kayden and Logan. They seemed close to Georgiana and he wanted to get along with them. He continued to smile, hiding his anxiety about being around people he didn't know.

Logan looked to the other boy as Georgie said his name. He assumed that this was the first year boy that she had told him about when they had met in the corridoor. "Hi Jake. Iv heard quite a bit about you. I feel like i kinda already know you." He said with a laugh as he squuezed his girl friends hand sa her brother arrived. He didn't need to be toldthis was her brother, he could see from the physical similarities which they both share. Even more so seeing as they were twins. "Hey." He said to the boy. A slight smile crossing his face as he realised that he was the oldest here. "Oh i don't know. Iv had sweets that tasted horrible. Although i have to say Hondukes do some amazing stuff there." He said to Jake as he said that he liked anything sweet.

Sara ran down the lawn, knowing she was late. She had promised Kayden she would be there, and she had guessed that he might be nervous about it, so she wanted to be there-moral support and all. Then after all her preparation-she was late, and why?, because she had gotten lost! She had been in Hogwarts for months now, and she'd gotten lost! Her cheeks were turning slightly red just thinking about it, but luckily Sara's skin, being tanned would cover it up, and it would look like a healthy glow. She ran, until she saw the small group, then she slowed to a jog.

"Hello Red." she smiled, as she approached him, Kayden was one of her best friends and she absolutely adored his Native American name, it was exotic and unfamiliar, she found it very interesting, and intriguing. "I'm so sorry I'm late." she added, hugging him she whispered in his ear "I got lost!-How pathetic is that!" she rolled her eyes as she released him from the embrace. "Hello." she said to the others present, one was the boy-Jake who had been at her birthday, the other-the girl was Georgiana, Kayden's sister and the third.. "Logan!" Sara exclaimed, recognising the older boy, from their earlier meeting. "I haven't seen you in ages!" she laughed, at the absurdity of it all.

Georgiana smiled at Jake as he explained his favorite snack, she was one for sweets as well. "Same here Jake, but never give me anything spicy. Bad idea," she said shaking her head at the idea of getting a rash from the spicy food. She grinned at Logan when he squeezed her hand, she wasn't sure if he was nervous about her brother being there or if just didn't want to let go but either way she thought it was sweet.

Georgie heard someone saying hi to her brother using part of his native name looking at the girl she knew which one she was from his descriptions, her brother had a way with words and Sara was just like the one she had pictured in her head from his letter. "Red Wolf, I'm guessing this is your ravenclaw friend Sara? I'm Georgiana," she said with a smile wondering when her other ravenclaw friend was going to join. She had just met Schyler but they seemed alot alike and had invited to girl to meet with them.

Logan, who Jake had assumed was Georgiana's boyfriend seemed nice. Jake couldn't help but shake the feeling something bad was going to happen. It was a feeling he always had. Since he was little he had always been paranoid that something bad was going to happen and it never usually did. He was right only once, and it was the worst moment he had experienced in his life. He had grown to be relieved that nothing else bad had happened since them but whenever he felt anxious, the paranoia took over. "Really? What have you heard about me?" Jake asked curiously. He wanted to know exactly what Logan knew about him. He didn't want Logan to think there was anything wrong with him.

Relieved that his comment on sweet food went down pretty well, Jake smirked quietly to himself. He was glad that Georgiana agreed on his views on sweet food. He had always liked anything sweet and whenever he could, he would eat as much as he could. However, he did find it surprising that he was underweight considering how much he did eat. "Spicy foods are yucky, not my thing at all." Jake said with a playful tone, hoping Georgiana and the rest of the group thought he was funny.

A girl that Jake recognised walked to Georgiana's twin Kayden and said hi to them. He realised that it was Kate's twin, he had met her at the birthday party, the one where he didn't know that Kate had a twin and didn't get Sara a present. He felt his cheeks turn pink when the guilt of not getting Sara a birthday present returned. He managed to say "Hi Sara." quietly before directing his attention back at Georgiana, the one he was here for.

Georgiana side glanced at Logan, she hadn't told him much about Jake at all, most certainly not 'alot'. Smiling at the both of them she went over to the table and put a few snacks on a plate before sitting down on the stone wall. She wondered what Jake thought of her, she knew she was his friend most likely the only one right now but that was going to change. Grinning at them she half waited for Logan to explain to Jake and half waited for her brother to introduce her to his friend Sara. The she realized Sara seemed to know Logan, which would make sense as they were in the same house but it just seemed funny to her that the friendship circle was going around the school and most likely if you had a friend they would be friends with someone else who was friends with someone else who was also your friend, so you may know your two friends and so does the other person but you wouldn't know that person nor they, you.

Schyler walked down to the courtyard, she looked around and saw the familar brunette blue eyed girl she had met not long ago. Looking at the others she realized she wasn't going to know anyone besides Georgiana, who seemed to know everyone. Walking over to the group she held her arms behind her looking down slightly. She walked up to where Georgiana was sitting and gave a slight smile feeling out of place. "Hi, I'm sorry I'm late, I got caught up with my school work," she said glancing at the others around them.

Georgiana smiled as her friend Schyler joined the group she had met the girl int he hallway when she couildn't see her way from the amount of books piled in her arms and Georgiana helped her back to the Ravenclaw Common Room. That was only yesterday but Schyler seemed like she didn't have enough friends and Georgiana was always willing to help others in that catergory from knowing so many people. Well she didn't actually know alot of people really it just seemed like she did but she didn't mind. "Hi Schy, Schyler this is everyone. Kayden, my twin, his friend Sara, Logan, and Jake. What's up with the two Ravenclaw girls being late? You guys that in common, have you met?" She asked the two ravenclaw girls. She glanced at Logan and smiled still overly joyed he was her's.

Sara smiled as another guest aproached, at least she wasn't the only person who was late. "Hello, my name is Sara." she smiled, saluting the girl. "Are you a Ravenclaw-I haven't seen you." she exclaimed smiling. "Cool!" she added, her face beaming.
OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for the rubbish post. :(

"I'm always in my dorm room or the Library," she said looking towards the ground. She really wanted to be friends with the ravenclaw girl infront of her but she didn't have any clue on what to say. She glanced at Georgiana who was smiling at the older boy in the group. She knew he wasn't her brother but she did winder who he was to her, they seemed young to be together but nothing really could stop the power of love, Schyler believed.

Kayden smiled as Sara made friends with another Ravenclaw. It was good that he had invited her, he knew from Georgie that Schyler didn't have many friends at the school, to much studying on her part really. He moved over to get a snack to eat noticing how all of Georgiana's favorites were on the table even a pumpkin pie. Kayden started to laugh a bit as he took some of the pie giving his sister the knowing look.

Logan stood with his arm around Georgie affectionately as he watched other people turn up and join the already slightly large group of younger students. It was like a hord of first and second years, and then him the oldest one of the lot. Wow did that make him feel more mature than he already was, well he was mature until he was around Mark, then he was a total goof and messed around all the time. Good times. Logan smiled slightly as he was introduced to a girl. "Schyler. Thats an interesting name, do you know where its from?" He asked her curiously. He had never heard that name before and if there was one thing Logan hated, it was not knowing something. He turned to his girl friend and smile at her. "How many more are coming? I get a little awkward in large groups." He admitted as he looked around. He could manage with this many people but he had never been one to be around too many people he did not know at a social gathering, it always made him feel like the odd one out. Well more than he already was any way

Schyler turned to the older boy when he began to talk to her. She thought on her name when the thought came to her and she remembered where her paretns had gotten her name. "It's actually from Dutch origan meaning Scholar, now it is commonly used for an English name in America. Though my parents went alittle crazy with the spelling," she said to him feeling proud that another person was talking to her. Schy wondered where his curiousity was coming from but more then likely he wanted to know something but couldn't figure it out for himself.

Georgiana rolled her eyes at her brother, sometimes he could be slightly immature; more like all the time. Leaning into Logan has he held her she watched as her friends mingled with each other proud of her idea to get them all together. Now she wouldn't be as suprised when one friend of hers knew another without her knowing, because now she did know that they knew each other. "None, I believe, I thought Kay said he told Sara she could bring her sister but that means it was up to her. I'm not a fan of big crowds either," she told him smiling at him her face light up.

Listening to Schyler explain her name she remembered her own name. "Mine is from Greek and English, earth worker as the meaning," she said wondering if her mother had known about the name and the slight link to her future chores when she visited her Grandmother on the reservation. Finding the link funny she let a giggle out while shaking her head. "Earth worker," she said with a laugh to explain her laughing to the people who were there. She smiled at the group slightly confused how the main conversation was about name meanings, but she didn't have much else to put in for a good conversation.

"I invited Kate, but I'm not sure if she can come, she wasn't very clear in her response." Sara smiled, her and Kate were very close-she had thought it strange at first, finding so many twins in Hogwarts, but she was used to it by now. She smiled as people began talking about names. "Well, Sara means "Princess" in Ancient Hebrew. My Father has called me Princess since I was a baby, but I only realised what Sara meant a few years ago." she smiled, she liked her name, no embarrassing nick-names from other kids, except Cera-which wasn't very original.

"Are you guys looking forward to the holidays?" She asked, Kate and herself had a party planned, for their friends. She had already invited Kayden, but tried to remember if she had asked Georgiana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back