Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 16 Inch Unyielding Ivy Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Today was Alex's graduation day and he had made sure to invite Victoire Fontaine. Alex had a plan, and he would stick it through until he finally got what he had wanted this whole time: Victoire. He had loved her for quite a long time, and it had killed him when she had gotten with Jean, and he had been slightly happy that they had broken up though he would never be so insensitive as to mention something like that to her.

He walked across the Great Hall after receiving his diploma and approached Victoire with a smile on his face. "Hey there!" He said with a chuckle, "care to go for a walk?" He asked, keen to get her away from the crowd so that he could ask her what he wanted to ask. When she agreed, he lead her towards the Entrance Hall. "How've you been?" He asked, pulling her into a hug.

Victoire was buzzing with excitement to see Alex now that the ceremony was over. She stood nervous, shifting in her heels as she waited for him. The girl was just so excited and happy for Alex, so proud of him and happy that he had finished. The teen finally spotted him, she waved happily and easily wrapped her arms around him with a large grin, "Congratulations Alex!" She told him as she pulled away. The girl smiled easily and nodded at his offer to go for a walk, she gladly accepted the second hug and was just smiling so brightly at him, "Oh no, nothing about me, today is about you and you alone," the former gryffindor gushed easily at him, there was nothing but pride in her expressions and she was just so happy to have seen him.

Victoire thought that Alex looked good, looked better than she remembered him looking, he was a lovely looking person, and she had always felt nice around him. The girl remembered when they had first started working at ollivanders with him, how well they had gotten along and how happy she was to have a bit of a break from spending the time with Esme. It had been lovely to study with him, spend all that time with him. Victoire smiled at him easily, "You should be so pleased, you've done really well, are you all set to apply for the job that you want?" Victoire wasn't sure what stage he was in applying for the job that he wanted, but she was eager and hoping that he would get it when he did apply.

Alex noticed that Victoire seemed a bit different towards him now. She seemed a lot more relaxed than she had been the last time they were together, and he felt a lot happier seeing her like this. Maybe he had more of a chance than he had originally thought? It would be a dream if she did feel the same towards him, and he knew that he would still have to be careful how he handled this. Alex enjoyed all of the time that they were able to spend together, and her hugs were so relaxing.

He gave her a warm smile. "Thank you!" He said when she congratulated him. He was so excited, and it was a big day for him. He gave her a grin when she mentioned that today was all about him. He was never the kind of person to think of himself that way, so it was a strange feeling but a welcome one. He was happy when she asked about his job. "Yeah, I think I'm ready to apply to enter the Aurors." He said with a chuckle. They would be working together, somewhat, so they would see more of each other at least. Alex took another look at Victoire, and he didn't know what came over him, but he leant over and kissed her.

The last year had been a rather good to Victoire, she'd dated some guys in the time, allowed herself to work at a pace she enjoyed, it had been good to not have to worry about school, to not have to worry about hiding her relationship from people, she didn't have to worry about anything really. Though the last few months had been exceedingly busy for her, it was a kind of busy that had been good, it had been hard to begin with, the loss of quite a bit within a short space of time, but Victoire was happy with where her life was at this one year on point. The memory of Avie still lingered in her mind, but she was happier now, everything that had once stressed her out could no longer do so. There were no pressing exams or NEWTs, it was a lot of work but definitely a little less.

It was no surprise to her that Alex was ready to apply for the position that he wanted, Victoire knew that was what he wanted to do, and it would be quite fun to be working in the same building, she couldn't help but think it meant they could spend a little more time together. She looked up at him, with a bright and fond expression on her face, and had been about to ask him about how he felt about the first step in becoming an auror when he pressed his lips against hers. It was a moment of surprise before she put her arms around his neck and pressed deeper into the kiss, it hadn't been a long time coming that was for sure, but it felt right, she couldn't help the smile upon her face as she pressed into the kiss. It was different from Jean, there was more freedom to it and it felt lighter. Victoire pulled out from the kiss and smiled at him, "Well, then," she could only say, still a little surprised.

Alex felt himself relax as she kissed him back, and he was happy that she seemed to have at least some kind of feelings for him. He knew that some would feel like he was just pushing in where Jean had been, and maybe he would be considered the 'rebound guy', but that had been a whole year ago and for now he was happy that she was finally kissing him. He smiled at her when they broke apart, and could definitely feel the surprise in her voice as well as the same amount of surprise in his own. "Well, then, indeed." He mirrored. It was definitely a new feeling, but one that he would have fun exploring with her.

He gave her a wink, pleased with himself to finally discover her feelings that could have been there all along but he had probably caused them to be buried due to moving far too fast. He would be careful now, and ensure that he didn't mess things up. Pulling her into another hug, he had the brightest smile on his face. "Well, I sure as hell didn't think that this day could get much better than it already was." He hadn't been expecting that to happen, but he was glad that he had had the courage to do what he did. He gave her a light kiss on the forehead, and smiled once more. "You looked like you had been about to say something before I interrupted you?" He asked.

The woman pulled away from Alex and smiled at him, it was such a nice moment for them, and she was so proud of him. There was something new about it, even though they had been friends for ages. The former Gryffindor just kept her gaze upon him, it was a nice little moment, she liked Alex a lot, and the woman knew that with a little bit of time she was going to like him more. Time would allow things to develop and grow, Victoire didn't know what this would lead to but she was excited about what it might become. Victoire knew from the kiss that this would be different from any of the other guys she had dated in the year space between her graduating and now, and Victoire knew it would be different from Jean. It had been her first real boyfriend and love so it would hold a place in her heart, but this would be different, it would be completely different, and Victoire was looking for something new, keen for something.

The woman shook her head a little, she hadn't expected too much from this day, to catch up with an old friend and just watch his shinning moment. Victoire smiled at him, agreeing with what he was saying, her own graduation had just been a welcome thing, by the end of her own school career she had just wanted to leave the school and be done with all that school was. Victoire shook her head, she had had something to say but it wasn't the right time, the kiss had been more important, "Oh I was just going to ask how ready you were to become an Auror, but it doesn't seem too important any more," the teen told him, "It definitely doesn't seem important anymore," Victoire couldn't help but repeat the sentence, "Where are you going to be living while training to be an Auror?" she didn't think he'd live with his parents, given how poorly they got along.

Alex couldn't believe the direction that this day had taken. At first he had been a little bit annoyed with himself that he had done something like that when he had no indication that she had felt the same. But before long she had been kissing him back, and that made him feel so much better. He had a girlfriend now, maybe.. he felt he should probably clarify that to make sure that she did want to move in that direction with him. He hoped that she would, because even though things between them had been pretty wild over the course of their friendship she still held a place in his heart.

He gave her a smile when she said that it didn't seem important anymore. He agreed, sort of. He definitely had proven that he at least had the means to take risks. "I feel like I'm pretty ready, though I could just be slightly overconfident. At least I'm able to take risks." Alex added with a wink. He wasn't entirely sure where he would be staying during his training, he had a place in Obsidian now but he might move to somewhere a bit larger. "I have a place in Obsidian at the moment, but I may start looking for somewhere bigger now. You're welcome to help me look if you have time, it'd be nice to get a woman's opinion." He said with a smile, hoping she wouldn't get the wrong idea.

Inevitably Victoire believed that they would need to talk about the kiss, what it meant and what they both wanted from each other, she wasn't too sure now was the exact right occasion to be talking about it. This was such a joyous moment and really they just needed to celebrate his victory, his success, like had been done for her graduation. Victoire was happy to just stand with him and talk about the mundane and hold on to the kiss and what it meant for her a little longer. She didn't want to spend much time right now discussing it because there was so much more on the time, though since it would be discussing the future it did have it's place. However, the conversation had moved to how confident he felt about his chances for becoming an auror, Victoire was certain that they would want someone like Alex on their side and working with them, so she was sure that he had fairly good odds of getting in and doing well within it.

The idea she had thought of bringing up a place to live was because she had gotten a place far closer to the ministry and if he needed a place and he was interested they could share her place. It wasn't particularly big but it would fit two people and even more so if those two people had decided they wanted to date. So she nodded, and nodded even more at the last suggestion, "Why don't you just move in with me," the woman offered, "It's close to the ministry because I didn't want to travel far, and would be big enough for two people," she continued, explaining it and then looking at Alex with a keen expression waiting to hear what he thought of the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back