OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Chloë)
Slung across one of the couches, Sully sighed, tossing a tennis ball aimlessly at the ceiling and catching it back in his hand a few times. Ostensibly, they were here to do homework, but Sully had quickly abandoned that pretty early. He knew it was important he try to pay attention at least some of the time this year, and he had been trying, even he bothered Lysander until he joined him and Aisa under the pretense of him being a good work partner, but there was really only so much Sully could do before he needed a brain break.

"Lysander," Sully said, stretching out and poking Lysander with the toe of his shoe. "Let's play a game." Sully caught the tennis ball a final time, holding it for a moment while he thought of something decently entertaining. Aisa probably wasn't going to join in, she had that look on her face that said she was concentrating and Sully knew he'd get told off if he tried to interrupt her. "How 'bout.. Kiss/Marry/Kill," He said, propping himself up on an arm and looking over at Lysander to wiggling his eyebrows enticingly.

For Lysander, having a study partner meant someone who would do most of the work while he took some notes here and there, or who would help motivate him to make some of his own progress. Sully was not that partner. He learned that pretty early on. Sander lounged on the couch with an unrolled piece of mostly-blank parchment and an open textbook, ignoring the few attempts he'd made of getting started by writing a header for his homework and underlining it. He'd quickly become distracted by Sully's ball tossing, his head rested against a cushion while he watched it go up and down, up and down. It was boring, but infinitely more exciting than homework. When he felt Sully poke him, it was like being startled out of a trance, and he sat back up quickly. "Huh?" He blurted out first. A game was way better than what they were doing. "Sure, okay. Yeah! How about..." He thought about it for a moment. Who did they both know? "Chloe, Knox and uh, Noel." He suggested. "Chaser Squad, go."

Aisa always knew that studying with Sully was not very useful. But somehow she kept trying it, or at least studying when near him. She was trying her best to focus on her work, but couldn't help but notice him distracting himself by asking one of his teammates to join him, then playing some sort of game with him. Aisa sighed, flipping the page of her book before glancing at the two of them. She looked at Sully with her eyebrows raised. "Stop corrupting the youth, Sully." She said dryly before returning to her book. Though truthfully, she was listening closely. She was pretty curious to hear what Sully's answer to the game would be with the names Lysander had mentioned.

Sully perked up when Lysander agreed to play, shuffling onto his elbows until he was more upright. He tilted his head back at Aisa's comment, scrunching his face up at her in protest before looking back at Lysander as he listed out the Chaser Squad to pick from. "Oh that one's easy," He said, holding up his fingers to tick each choice off. "I'd kiss Chloë, cause I mean, look at her," He said, folding down his index finger. "Marry Knox, since we already pretty much live together and he shares his food. And kill Noel because he'd gallantly volunteer to die to save everyone anyway," He finished with a laugh. "Your turn, unless you wanna play, Aisa," Sully said, throwing the comment over his shoulder where he figured Aisa was probably listening. He doubted she would though, so he continued one trying to think of people to pick for Lysander. "Okay, kiss/marry/kill, Connor Holland, Minnie Calida, annnnd Eric Holland," Sully said, almost making himself laugh at his own final suggestion.

Lysander chuckled at Aisa's comment and listened to Sully list off his answers one by one, subconsciously counting them out on his own fingers, as if he really needed to help his friend count to three. He nodded along, agreeing with each one, though he might have married Chloe over Knox since he knew her better. They already had a lot of fun searching for the lake creature as it was. "Noel, the true hero." He laughed. He shot a look at Aisa, wondering if she'd continue to be a spoilsport. "Come on, it's fun!" Sander coaxed. He was looking forward to getting his own choices to pick from, and lowered his fingers to start the count again. "Kill Eric." He began as soon as Sully finished speaking. That one was a no-brainer. He wavered over his other choices, weighing up the pros and cons. "I guess I'd kiss Minnie and marry Connor. I think he'd be fun to live with, and I've already killed Eric so I won't have to put up with him in the family." He joked with a small snicker. Since they were on the topic of families... "Okay, okay, here's one. Kiss/Marry/Kill, Emma, Iris and Lars van Houten." He inwardly winced as soon as he said it, not having given it much thought before he spoke, and looked around the room in case Emma was hiding behind some of the furniture. He did not want her to know he'd brought her up to be rated with Sully.​

Simon was feeling restless and bored, and for some reason that had led him to the student lounge hoping to find someone worth his time. He entered and strolled aimlessly around the room acting unbothered, not wanting to appear out of place. He had spotted Sully and Aisa almost immediately and noticed they were talking to a younger boy about something. Or rather Sully was talking while Aisa was trying to read. Casually he made his way over and tried to hear what they were talking about, so he could decide if he wanted to join before making his presence known. He heard Knox’s name mentioned and he panicked for a moment but the more he listened he quickly realized they were playing Kiss/Marry/Kill. Simon continued to listen and almost laughed at the younger boy's quick answer to kill Eric Holland. He decided quickly that this was exactly what he needed to keep him entertained, although the idea of playing with Aisa was a bit daunting. “What are you guys talking about over here?” he asked, willing to risk the awkwardness.

Aisa had known that her comment would have little to no effect, and she simply sighed softly as Sully went on to play the game witout even acknowleding her comment. Aisa just gave Sully a look when he suggested she play, then pointedly turned a page in her book. Though she was listening closely. It made her smile a little as Sully added Eric Holland to his list, as she knew he hated the guy and was probably expecting Lysander to want to kill him in this scenario. He seemed to have been right, and Aisa couldn't blame him. Someone with that much anger would be exhausting to be around. Lysander then suggested the three van Houten siblings, and Aisa glanced back at Sully. "Didn't you go on a date with one of them?" She asked him, though she had to admit she couldn't remember much about that as she had been busy taking pictures for Accio. Aisa was pretty sure one of the girl's was Lysander's close friends, and she was surprised he'd mention her. It made her frown a little, as she realized that meant Sully might name her. She hoped he would at least not do that as long as she was sitting right here. Though she also hoped he knew better than to bring her up in a game like this behind her back. She was just about to focus on her studies again, when Simon Thorne popped up. After their strange moment at the cliffs, Aisa had softened towards him considerably. She suspected a game like this was right up his alley, but she couldn't judge him for it if she didn't judge Sully for it either. At least not too strongly. "They're playing a game." She said. "I'm studying."

Sully tilted his head over the arm of the sofa as Lysander goaded Aisa about joining them, wiggling his eyebrows even if he knew there was almost no chance she'd actually participate. He had to right himself again when Simon wandered over, raising an eyebrow at him as Lysander answered his own round of the game. "Marrying Connor after you kill his brother might be a bit awkward," Sully said with a laugh, miming smacking a bludger Lysander's way. He then had to mull over Lysander's own return list, glancing at Aisa and shrugging when she mentioned his date with Emma. It had been pretty funny, but Emma had seemed a bit cool towards him since, which he figured was her own problem.

"You should play," Sully said suddenly to Simon, pointing lazily at one of the chairs. If Simon was going to lurk around, it'd be fun to get him involved. "Okay, okay. Kiss, marry, kill, hm. I've already kissed Lars and Emma, so I'd have to kiss Iris," Sully said with a wide grin. "Gotta get the hat trick, right?" There was a thought though, Sully realized. Iris was pretty cute and it would be kinda funny to kiss every van Houten at school. "Which leaves uh, marry Lars, so he has to let me score goals in Quidditch, so I guess I've gotta kill Emma, sorry Emma," He finished, nodding in confidence at his own choices. "She'd probably try to kill me anyway for kissing her sister," He added with another laugh. "Okay, Simon. Kiss, marry, kill; Blake Irons, Daintree, and-" Sully's eyes briefly cut to Aisa as he considered putting her on his list before thinking better of it. "Sydney Townsend. Go."

Lysander chuckled at Sully, pressing a finger to his lips. "He doesn't have to know." He said. In this theoretical murder-marry universe he'd figured he'd somehow secretly assassinated Eric, with Connor none the wiser. Sully had also gone on a disaster date with Emma, as Aisa brought up, and Sander briefly frowned at how flippantly he shrugged over it. Emma had really been into him. He couldn't blame her, even he'd been a bit flattered when he'd briefly thought Sully wasasking him to the ball. Sully was cool, he had some crazy and fun ideas, but Sander realised he might not have actually made a good boyfriend, and maybe Emma had dodged a hex. He nodded enthusiastically when the older Gryffindor invited Simon to play along, shooting Aisa a brief look as if to suggest she was missing out, before focusing back on Sully's answers. "You wish." He scoffed teasingly, tossing the pillow he'd been resting on at Sully when he suggested kissing Iris. He wasn't sure whether picking to kill Emma was surprising or not. "I think she already wants to." He remarked under his breath. He pulled his knees up to his chin to rest it, and turned to Simon, listening to Sully's list for him with intrigue.​

Simon raised an eyebrow when Sully suggested he join them. He glanced over to Aisa who had insisted she was not involved. Against his better judgment he sat down and listened to Sully’s reasoning for his particular choices. He wasn’t sure who they were talking about but he couldn’t help but laugh at the mention of kissing someone’s sister. Simon prepared himself when it was his turn, determined to keep a straight face. He did well for the first two but he cracked at the mention of Sydney and he let out a laugh. “I fear if I tried anything with Sydney she would simply kill me regardless.” he said as he started to think about his answers. “So I guess my only option would be to try and kill her first, and it would probably have to be something stealthy if I wanted to stand a chance.” he answered, adding more a little more thought than the game required. “Now that leaves me with quite an interesting choice to make.” he mused. “Hmm...kiss Blake and marry Daintree I guess.” he said decisively after a few moments of silence. “It would be a loveless marriage. Purely political.” he added with a smirk.

Sully laughed when Lysander threw a pillow at him, sticking his face out from behind it after managing to grab it and wiggling his eyebrows. "Is that a challenge?" He said mischievously, turning his attention to Simon as he picked his way through his own picks and scoffing when he mentioned Sydney wanting to kill him. "I reckon she and Eric Holland are always two seconds away from murder at any given point anyway,' He said, shaking his head. "I'd marry Daintree, he seems pretty chill," He added on, generally agreeing with Simon's picks. "You're supposed to give Lysander some to pick from now, aye," Sully told Simon helpfully, though he was plenty keen to give Lysander a few more himself. "But I'll do it. Lysander, kiss/marry/kill; Chloe Chan, Ajaccio, and Tres," He said, leaning back with his arms around the pillow to hear what Lysander picked.

Simon joined the game, and Aisa continued to look at her notes even though she wasn't taking anything in. A part of her wondered if she should just leave and find a better place to study, but a part of her was pretty curious about what the guys would say. She didn't miss Lysander's comment about the van Houten twin, and glanced at him curiously before looking at Simon. She actually smiled a little in amusement at his reasoning for killing Sydney, she really did seem that sort of type. Then Sully picked new options for Lysander, and Aisa was glad she still wasn't part of the equation. She didn't really know any of the people Sully mentioned very well, except Tres. "Definitely kill Tres." She told Lysander. "She's too vapid for marriage, believe me." Oh, now she had gotten involved. Somehow, Aisa didn't really mind. "She once got angry with me because I didn't appreciate a pair of boots enough."

Lysander listened to Simon list off his answers. He didn't know any of them well enough to have decided himself, or agree on any, though he chuckled lightly at some of the boys comments. He had to think about the choices Sully gave him, but paused to give Aisa a questioning look. "Vapid?" He asked. He had no idea what that meant, or if he could even really guess. "That sounds like Tres." He admitted, not at all surprised over the boots comment. She really seemed to like, no, love fashion. He'd never had her angry with him however. Did that mean he had a good fashion sense? He had never thought about it. He wore whatever he thought suited the weather outside. Fashion had never been high on his list of priorities. "I think I'd kiss Tres." He said after a moment, giving Aisa another glance. "Even if she's vapid. I'd marry Ajax for sure. That'd be fun, he travels the world and stuff, we'd have an adventure. Then I guess I'd kill Chloe, I don't know that much about her." He shrugged his shoulders slightly. "Is it my turn? Uh, okay. Sully-" He began, wracking his brain for three people to pick that he knew. After a few moments, he simply looked around the room for inspiration. "Kiss, marry, kill; Me, Simon and Aisa." He decided, grinning broadly. This could be fun.​

Simon watched the Gryffindor boy’s playful banter with passive interest. When Sully brought up Eric and Sydney’s infamous feud, he almost wanted to say something about how he wished she would finally do away with that kid. But he held his tongue considering they were all in the same house as him and might not hate him as much as the rest of the school. Coming back to the conversation at hand and thinking about his answers he still agreed that marrying Daintree would probably be the most tolerable of all the given options. Since he was sure if Blake was given the same options, Simon would probably be the one that ended up dead. “Sorry, the rules were unclear.” he said dryly. Sully gave the younger boy the next set of names and Simon frowned, not recognizing most of the names. But he perked up instantly as Aisa chimed in with her opinions. “Killing is a bit harsh, just for that.” he said, looking at her curiously. “She is very pretty. So she might be worth a kiss at least.” he teased, but was unsure how Aisa would take the joke. They were on fragile ground and he didn’t want to ruin it so soon. But he laughed as the other boy began to answer and agreed with his sentiment. Simon couldn’t help but laugh as Sully was given the next prompt, and he leaned back in his chair, looking at the other boy with an eyebrow raised waiting for his answer.

Sully cackled when Aisa called out Tres, glad she was still listening even if she was pretending she wasn't. "Agreed, she is definitely hot," He pointed out, agreeing with Lysander picking her to kiss. Lysander's other picks checked out, though Sully definitely wanted to see if he could mention Lysander wanting to marry Ajax to Ajax himself at some point. Maybe in their next brotherhood meeting. When Lysander gave him his options for his turn, Sully's eyes widened. He had to shuffle up the arm of the couch some, sitting up more so he could think better. "Alright, alright, good one," He said, making a show of giving their group a thoughtful leer. "Well, I can't kill our captain, so I guess I'll kiss you, Lysander," Sully said, leaning forward and blowing a kiss at him before dropping back with a laugh. "And Aisa would be lost without me so, I guess I gotta marry her and kill Simon, sorry bud," He said, shrugging at Simon. "What you think, you'd marry me, aye, Aisa?" He asked her, leaning backwards over the arm of the couch to look at her.

Aisa should have realized that being annoying and vapid wasn't as important as being hot, and she rolled her eyes for the way Sully and Simon talked about her. But the people Lysander picked next were interesting, as it was everyone int heir little group now. She couldn't help being curious what Sully would say, and looked at him curiously. He picked to kiss Lysander, kill Simon, and marry her. Aisa couldn't help the smile that appeared on her face at his stupid comment about her being unable to live without him, even as she rolled her eyes as well. "Right." She said, then proceeded to ponder over his question, seemingly thinking about it a lot. "Depends on my other options." She finally said, raising her eyebrows a bit in a challenge. Maybe she could play one round of this stupid game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back