Not open for further replies.

Giselle Varius

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Undecided
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
So I am calling all 8 to 10 year old male characters to look here!

I was thinking that Giselle and *insert character here* could develop a friendship that would be mainly a crush for a long time. If you're into the idea I'll PM you with more information.

About Giselle:
She is a happy-go-lucky, sweet girl that has a dark side to her. She tends to tease muggle borns because her father is harsh but she isn't too bad. Her mother is dead and she doesn't remember anything about her, so she might get a little jealous and jealous if she hears about the boy's mother but it wont be much of a problem.

Please post here if you're interest.
Alexis.

I have Ricky Madison, Maria's little brother :) He's ten, turning eleven, so he'll be going to Hogwarts next year, but he's always up for laydeez ;)

Just kidding XD But really; Ricky is quite outgoing and confident, and tends to always be the one who starts fun. He's a bit of a bully behind all his charisma, but he hides it well; the only people who know how cruel he actually is to Maria are him and Maria. He's mixed blood, and a bit of a mama's boy, which could make Gisella jealous. His mum is lovely though; I'm thinking of making an account for her. She would definitely always be kind and motherly to Giselle if she came to their house.

He seems perfect. He wouldn't mind that she is three years younger than he is right?

Not at all :) Ricky can be pretty immature; unlike the majority it seems of 10/11 year olds on HNZ, Ricky still acts like a kid; playing on playgrounds would be among his favourite activities :) Shall we do a RP with the two of them?

Yes please. Do you think you could start one up then post it here?

Thank you Rowan :)

I'll give you the information tomorrow. I have a book to finish tonight and it's pretty late :p

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back