• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

A little bit here and there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katalina Harker

Enigma
 
Messages
13,382
OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Age
4/2007
Okay, so some of you may or may not have noticed that my activity has been lagging a little bit as of late. It'll probably be like that another week or so and my replies may be a little sporadic, but I promise that I'll get to all of my RPs...please just be patient with me. With that being said...I'm off to pop off some responses to things :D

Katie :hug:
 
I'm holding you to that. :glare:
 
I've missed you Katie! :hug:
Take care!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top