A List of Favorite Roelpays

Athene Perthro

I thought it'd be fun to make a list of all of your guys favorite roleplays to read or write. Partly because I keep reading people mention particular roleplays that they enjoyed, and I have no idea where to find them. Also, I think it'll help encourage people to write a little better, and be a little creative. A bit of fame, eh?

So, if you have a roleplay to suggest, post it here, and i'll start a list :)

If anyone has any objections to this, feel free to post those too.

Personally, I really enjoyed Letters by Estrella and Kale. It was one of the more recent RPs i've read, but it was interesting and fun to read.

Oh, and don't be afraid to suggest your own roleplays!

hmm... I don't know. I haven't really gotten to reading a lot of other RPs. but since you recomend reading 'Letters'... *skips off to go read thread*

Honestly, to me, there are no 'best' role plays on HNZ. I'm sure it;s just me as I am an odd one but many people's writing styles are uncomparable, and what tends to be amazing for some people no longer sparks any interest in me. :-0 Like I said, I am odd. :)

I really liked Malfoy Manner...It was very interesting. Only some of you know what Im talking about because it was in home for the holidays like 2 summers ago.

I've been wanting to read Malfoy Manor for ages, but I could never find it ^_^

And Nick, I know what you mean, but some are just so much fun to read! I love reading other peoples roleplays, although I never really have the time to do it. And, I especially don't have the time to go reading EVERYONES roleplays to look for some fun ones to read.

So, I thought i'd ask for suggestions.

Also, i'm looking to make a list of example RPs to go in the RP/character development forum.

Thanatos Perthro said:
I just finished it. The ending was so romantic! Liz should write a fanfiction about it :3
would that explain why she left to be in the family section?

Estrella Drage said:
Professor Nicolas King said:
Estrella Drage said:
If you want Malfoy Manor, read these in a sequence...

The Bennett Residence
Liz and Estrella Flying
Malfoy Manor 1
Malfoy Manor 2
Malfoy Manor 3

It gets crazy in some places, and I think the Cruciatus curse is used WAAAAY too much, but it's fun anyways.  ^_^
Alicia, I can't view any of those links :((
You can't see Home for the Holidays? :(
They don't work for me or Steve either actually.

Kaela McIlvoy said:
Estrella Drage said:
Estrella Drage said:

The Bennett Residence
Liz and Estrella Flying
Malfoy Manor 1
Malfoy Manor 2
Malfoy Manor 3

It gets crazy in some places, and I think the Cruciatus curse is used WAAAAY too much, but it's fun anyways.  ^_^
Hmm. Sorry to the students who can't see them. Personally, I can't see them either, but I got the links from another character of course.

Estrella Drage said:
Kaela McIlvoy said:
Estrella Drage said:
Estrella Drage said:

The Bennett Residence
Liz and Estrella Flying
Malfoy Manor 1
Malfoy Manor 2
Malfoy Manor 3

Hmm. Sorry to the students who can't see them. Personally, I can't see them either, but I got the links from another character of course.
I can see them under characters that are not my student :p

Nancy Thomas said:
Professor Gabriel Lloyd said:
I can't see them either.  :wacko:
Strage. :huh: Are the home for the summer threads open for you?
Apparently not for professors... that's weird

Nancy Thomas said:
I can't see them either.  :wacko:
Strage. :huh: Are the home for the summer threads open for you?
Apparently not for professors... that's weird
[-( Not kewl.

Alicia..... :p Wee needdd youuuu :D
:oy: Could you perty please let us (professors) see that forum? :D

Anyone who is interested in some early Bruin, Bellatrix, Professor King, Ford and Sophia posts might like this one. Unfortunately, both Heath and Fia left during first year for which I am still sad....

Argument at the Lake

Bruin Dumbledez said:
Anyone who is interested in some early Bruin, Bellatrix, Professor King, Ford and Sophia posts might like this one. Unfortunately, both Heath and Fia left during first year for which I am still sad....
NO0O0O0O
MY /\/3\/\/ |3 13 NESS :(( :(( :((
PLEASE NOOO
SOPHIA GOT SO0O0O0O0OO P1SSED OFF AT ME
:((
YOU'RE HORRID

and so the past comes out.

Bruin Dumbledez said:

Argument at the Lake
Fabulous! I never got to read the whole thing... It was great. I miss Heath and Fia and Dru and Pungahn and Liz and practically everyone else that left... :(

If we're talking about Nicky being a n00b, though, this one was one of the first, I think.

Risk Taking

It's not phenomenal, but I have the feeling all of us were students in that rp.

Jk, Nick. :p

Bruin Dumbledez said:

Argument at the Lake
I miss Fia and Heath :((
and River, they were in Hufflepuff so sad so sad. :(

Bruin Dumbledez said:
Anyone who is interested in some early Bruin, Bellatrix, Professor King, Ford and Sophia posts might like this one.  Unfortunately, both Heath and Fia left during first year for which I am still sad....
NO0O0O0O
PLEASE NOOO
YOU'RE HORRID

I'm sorry Nick, but it just shows how much we (* cough * YOU * cough *) have grown as RP'ers since then :lol: Just kidding...

I didn't know that Sophia was mad at you over it, although I suppose it would definitely be consistent with her character. On the plus side, at least she didn't slap you!!!

Bruin Dumbledez said:
Bruin Dumbledez said:
Anyone who is interested in some early Bruin, Bellatrix, Professor King, Ford and Sophia posts might like this one.  Unfortunately, both Heath and Fia left during first year for which I am still sad....
NO0O0O0O
PLEASE NOOO
YOU'RE HORRID

I'm sorry Nick, but it just shows how much we (* cough * YOU * cough *) have grown as RP'ers since then :lol: Just kidding...

I didn't know that Sophia was mad at you over it, although I suppose it would definitely be consistent with her character. On the plus side, at least she didn't slap you!!!
Wow. Nicolas, I had no idea that you were such a newbie at one time. :p

And amazing how much more well defined those students who are still here are. Wow.

Bruin Dumbledez said:
Bruin Dumbledez said:
NO0O0O0O
PLEASE NOOO
YOU'RE HORRID

Oh, she was p1ssed at me out of character too :-0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back