A Good Night Cry

Hayley chuckle as she heard the boy told her to not give Elona an attitude just because she was a Hufflepuff. "The two of the Mayfairs are Hufflepuff and yet I'm friends with them, and one of them is my room mate and we're good mates and my brother is in Gryffindor and I still love him more than anything and the Jins are in Ravenclaw and I have a good relationship with them so I don't think house matters" She said flatly and eyed her nails that was manicured by the muggles back in England. Hayley then rose her eyebrow after hearing the fiancee part "Fiancee? Don't you think you're too young. According to my father and the books, you shouldn't choose your own mates until you're an adult" She thought they were pathetic for being engage.

She sipped a hot cocoa of hers and stare at them "My father is running a business with wizards and muggles I'm not sure what it is since I never ask him but I'm sure that it has something to do with wines from French" She said proudly. She then look back to the girl "So... Do you live in a mansion?" If the answer was no, then forget it.

"Maybe we are too young, but that doesn't mean we can't get engaged. I remember my neighbor back when I use to go to Elementary school with muggles got engaged when he was 5 years old." said Xavier laughing. "There really is no age for choosing a mate you want to marry, as long as you love them and are happy, you should be fine." said Xavier. "Yes, I do live in a mansion, it's a 5 story mansion, with 11 rooms." said Xavier proudly.

Eleona chuckled and hugged Xavier, "Well sometimes you can't really do everything by the books. It's either this or I'm getting another arranged marriage. I might as well be engaged to someone I love, right?" She shuttered, Eleona thought it was somewhat weird that she reffered to people as mates, "And I think it's cool how you don't think house matters." Eleona raised an eyebrow when Hayley mentioned living in a mansion, "Well yeah I do one in Paris and one in the Adirondacks. but I don't see that matters much."
Hayley seemed, different then most. However she wasn't sure if it was a good type of different or a bad type.

Hayley rolled her eyes and sipped a hot cocoa of hers. "I'm leaving" She said quietly and turned her shoes away from them. She didn't want to see the loverbirds making out, she was sick of them surely since they hit puberty faster than the rest of the student. "Pleasure to meet you" She eyed Xavier and then look at Elona "Yes, house matters, Bexley" She said coldly and leave them. She wasn't please with what the girl said, she wanted to hear a yes or a no not `ooo it doesn't matter, Hayley`. Hayley was making sure that she would keep Casper away from the couple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back