A Good Night Cry

"Hm..." Eleona paused for a second, "Well I want at least two, maybe three?" She smiled at Xavier, "I'm glad you like kids. I don't think I could go through life without one... I mean picture a beautiful baby! And I want boys a little more then I want girls... I don't know why." Eleona let out a small chuckle, "Maybe because I take care of my little brother so much."

"My thoughts exact, two or three sounds good." said Xavier with a smile. "Yea, I don't I can get through life without having any kids either" said Xavier while laughing. "Why don't you like girls? Did you always take care of your brother?" said Xavier.

Eleona laughed a bit, "Well to be blunt I don't think I could stand girls fighting all the time. I mean when I fight with someone it gets really bad, and I end up crying. I can't stand it! And yeah. My dad's never home, so I take care of my brother. Now my nanny is taking care of him, and I'm terrified!"

"Haha, that sucks, and to think I wanted at least 1 girl, but oh well, whatever makes you happy will make me happy." Xavier said while smiling. Why are you terrified that your grandma is taking care of your little brother?" said Xavier.

Eleona smiled a bit, "Well if you want a girl, I'm sure I can deal with just one. But my grandma, she's kind of losing her marbles, to put it kindly. Last time I saw her she called me Liza and was sure I was 'Queen of the Nile.'" She let out a soft laugh, "I just hope my brother can stand it."

"That would really drive me nuts if someone didn't say my name right or called me something else all day long." said Xavier with a small laugh. "Wow, we've seen each other for a short period of time and we've hit of pretty good don't you think?" said Xavier with a smile.

"Yeah, I guess we have." Eleona smiled and kissed him on the cheek, "Man, what a day it's been."

((OOC: I'm gonna make this a bit interesting. haha ))

Yea, it has been a very long day", said Xavier. "Have you caught up all of your lessons for your classes or are you still doing them? I've already done all of mine." said Xavier with a smile. Xavier was very excited to be with Eleona and he already wanted to have kids with her and be a man, but he was much too young to do anything and he was scared of being rejected if he did anything or asked her to anything with him too soon that would break up their relationship.

((OOC: Hehehe I like the way you think.))

"Oh, I just have Astronomy left..." She smiled a bit. This was something she wouldn't, no, couldn't mess up. Of course the ever looming possibility of a failed relationship was present, along with that was her horribly overprotective father. Imagine if he saw her now, just meeting a boy and then starting a relationship with him. Of course, fathers don't ever understand, but that was a separate conflict for another day. She just decided to enjoy the moment, and hope that Xavier was happy at the time.

((OOC: Well, I had plans for both to have their adult hood behaviors in their younger stage, have some complications in their life and what not, but overall, should stick together with each other and love each other for the rest of their lives, and strengthen their relationship. What do you think? ))

"Be sure to get it done soon, I don't want my girlfriend failing anything", Xavier said with a small laugh. "Hey Eleona, if you don't mind me asking, when would you want to have kids?" said Xavier with a nervous face.

((OOC: I was actually thinking the same thing. ))
Eleona's eyes widened in surprise and she bit her lip, "Well I don't know... I guess as soon as I feel ready to be a mom... And I promise I won't fail anything."

((OOC: I was wanting to have them be mother and father asap, well, you know how teens are these days getting pregnant being too young. I wanted to have both of them to experience that to pull through together. What do you think? ))

"Ah, ok." said Xavier with a smile. "What do you think your father will say about me?" said Xavier with a puzzled face.

((OOC: I think that would be really cool!))

"Well, you're in Slytherin, you come from a wealthy family, I think he'll like you." She sighed, "But then again with him I never know... What do you think your mom and dad will think of me?"

((OOC: Alright, we can discuss more though PM ))

"That's good to hear." said Xavier with a smile. "As for my parent's, they will be fine with you, just as long as you being good grades. My parent's always look at how good the student is before anything else." said Xavier with a small laugh. "I hope your whole family will approve of me." said Xavier.

"Well then I better not fail anything." Eleona half joked with a smirk, "I know my brother will love you though, he loves everyone."

(OOC: mind if I join?)

Hayley made her way to the north tower quickly, she was going to owl her father telling him that she was doing great in Hogwarts. But she was going to complain to her father that there were many idiotic students in the school and there were too many students who would yap loudly and bother her from her reading time. And she would be needing new books, she had burnt them since she was mad. Burning books had been an odd habit of Hayley's. If someone bother her from her reading time, then she would burn her book right after she was bothered and then regret after that.

Hayley walk to the stairs and reach the top. She then eyed someone who seemed familiar to her, he was a Slytherin and she was sure he was the one who answered the question of a professor in a class. Was it potion? Could be. Hayley then walk toward him and smile "Xavier" She poke him "Lovely to see you here" She smiled at him and then she saw another girl beside him and glared at her. Hayley would never be nice to someone she just met. And unless the girl was from a respected family, she wouldn't like her. She was very VERY picky when it comes to friends, she wouldn't be friends to ALL wealthy kids. Only some of them.

(OOC: Sure! ^_^ )

Eleona eyed the girl up and down, then smiled only to be met with a glare. Somehow she looked very familiar. They were probably in a class together at some point in the week, however Eleona never really payed attention to the people there. 'Did I say something wrong to her if we met before?' She thought/panicked.
She looked to Xavier and hoped this wasn't some girl that wanted to date him. Although somehow she didn't get that vibe. Eleona realized that the girl and her hadn't really talked before, it was just that her icy glare reminded Eleona of her father. She winced, remembering getting a howler after being placed in Hufflepuff and not Slytherin and hearing her dad's screams. The girl, now ever shy, somewhat hid behind Xavier, and waited for the girl, or anyone to speak.

"At least I know someone in your family will love me for who I am naturally, and not being picky about my other information" Xavier said with a smile. "I just want you to do your best and get a good job in future." Xavier moved forward and gave a kiss to her. As they were talking, he heard someone say Xavier's name. Xavier turned around to see that it was a girl who he recognized or had met before, but he couldn't put his finger on it. "Nice to meet you. Are you Hayley by any chance? I think I've met you before." said Xavier with a puzzled face. As far as Xavier knew Eleona, she would be thinking that why is a girl talking to Xavier, maybe he was liking her or something, or maybe they had dated in the past, but he wanted to give her the feeling that he doesn't love any other girl other than Eleona.

"Uh... Nice to meet you... Hayley?" She questioned. Xavier's puzzled face eased her mind a bit, and she smiled and leant on him. The silver locket on her neck made a small jingle and she began to fix it. She had to get a picture for the inside eventually, but now wasn't a good time to ask. She put her hair up and tied it in a ribbon and looked at the girl again, but decided not to say anything.

"How's your father?" Hayley asked Xavier, she didn't really care but her father told her that asking about someone's father was somewhat... Polite. Hayley then glance at the other girl who were scared of Hayley just like the other students. "Typical Hufflepuff" She mtutered as she observe the girl in detail. "Who are you?" She asked her, what she meant by that was is she wealthy? Is her family well-known? Whose her father's name? If the girl was wealthy then Hayley probably would like her. She didn't mind to spend her time with non-Slytherin since Casper was sorted into Gryffindor. And Hayley was just materialistic, she wasn't a muggle hater, and wasn't a muggle lover either.

"My name's Eleona Bexley. I'm Demetrius Bexley's daughter?" She smiled a bit, trying to be nice, but this girl was making it too hard, who said she couldn't brag a bit, "You know, I'm just the heir to the Bexley fortune, nothing all that special." She smirked and walked over to the girl, "And I'm no typical Hufflepuff."

Xavier gave a small smile to Hayley and said, "My father is doing good, although I haven't spoken to his in a while, which remind me, I need to get in contact with him soon." "How's your father doing?" said Xavier.

Hayley sipped on her hot cocoa before lifting her eyebrow "Don't smirk right after you smile and act nice" She smirked as she eyed the girl. "I don't know any Bexley. What's his job?" She asked straightly not caring if the girl was offended or not but it was just the way she was. If Casper were there, he would probably want to apologize to them for his sister but too bad Casper weren't there. Hayley then glanced at the boy "My father is alright. He's busy in running the business now." She said simply and sipped on her hot cocoa. "So who is this girl?" She asked him "And you haven't give me the two sets of robes" In fact, Hayley bought a new one, her father sent it earlier but she still wanted a new one, she was super clean and wanted everything to be clean.

Eleona smiled a bit, "Oh... My dad was a chairperson of the Ministry of Magic, but then he retired and has some job in the muggle world." Eleona silently decided that she should be herself and if the girl didn't like it, too bad, "What does your dad do?" She sat down and made eye contact. She cleared her throat and began to think that this was increasingly awkward. But she had to maintain the confident aire her father once told her everyone should have. She had to prove to this girl that not all Hufflepuffs were shy and cowardly. So to pass the time she just played with her ring and hoped that the tension would break.

Xavier saw the Eleona was being a little disturbed at Hayley's presence, true that Hayley was being a typical Slytherin. "Easy there Hayley, just because she is Hufflepuff doesn't mean you need to give her a an attitude." said Xavier standing up in front of Eleona. "Not to mention she is my Fiance, so please try to show some respect at least to her." said Xavier. "On a more social note, what business does your father run?" said Xavier with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back