A Good Night Cry

Xavier was getting more and more comfortable with Eleona seeing as she was giving rather a positive response back. Xavier then took out his wand and said, "Accio!". In an instant, he had a cup of Hot chocolate in his hand and the then proceeded on giving it to Eleona. "Here you go. Taste it and tell me if it's good or not." said Xavier with a nervous smile. Xavier was nervous as well, but he knew how to keep his cool and to not let the other person know about his nervousness.

Eleona took the cup, gave a nod of thanks, and then blew on it to cool it down. Eventually she took a small sip, then exhaled, "It's delicious." She gave a small smile, seeing as he was getting so comfortable around her, of at least seemed that way to her. Eleona also noticed he was extremely cute when he smiled, but decided not to say anything.

Xavier handed the Hot Chocolate to Eleona and was glad that she would want to try it, after all, he was the one that made it. After she took a sip of the hot chocolate, she said it was delicious, which made Xavier really happy. "I'm glad you like it. There's plenty more where that came from." said Xavier giving a smile to Eleona. Xavier couldn't help but notice that Eleona was looking at him very often, which gave him the impression that she was beginning to like him. So, Eleona, what are your future plans?" said Xavier with a smile.

"Well actually... I'd love to be a dragon trainer, work for the ministry, or even become an Auror one day. That and maybe start a family. I guess that's why school is so important to me. So I'm just focusing on graduating right now." She smiled, "How about you?" No one had really ever asked her about her future, aside from what she wanted to do with her social career. Eleona remained in eye contact with the boy and waited for a response.

A dragon trainer, that sounds cool. My friend Hamza's father works for New Zealand's Ministry Of Magic and Hamza had told me that it's a pretty cool job to say the least." Xavier said with a smile. "School is very important to me as well, I don't like anything below an O, which is why I work extra hard to earn those grades. I'm focusing on graduating as well, but more importantly becoming a great Wizard is my dream." said Xavier while looking at Eleona in her eyes. Xavier was looking around him to see that there wasn't anyone around and that everyone had left already. "It's cold here, you want to go and sit over there by the stairs where we can get some shade?" said Xavier. Xavier really wanted Eleona to be his girlfriend since they had made a really good connection, but really didn't know how to say it.

"Oh... Yeah sure!" Eleona smile slowly crept into a grin, "And you really have good ambition if you want to graduate with at least Os. But I guess you're just really smart then. I'm sure you'll make a great wizard one day." She soon looked down and began to blush, yet again, a nervous habit of hers. But hopefully he wouldn't notice it that much.

As Xavier and Eleona walked over to the shade, and both sat down on the bench next to each other. "Well, I'm more of a person who likes to get things done before I socialize. Pretty much I want to keep up with current events before I do anything, grades are very important to me, my father and my whole family." said Xavier looking at Eleona. Xavier didn't want to tell Eleona that he knew a few dark magic spells, but he would only use them if he were in any danger. His father taught him the dark spells for his own sake, or at least he didn't want to tell Eleona yet. "You do know I can read through people's eyes right? I know your nervous, you just blushed as well. That's one main thing about me is, people try to hide their good or bad habits from me, but I can read it all without having to talk about it." said Xavier smiling at Eleona.

"Gah I just can't hide anything from anyone today!" Eleona chuckled, "Well... I think thats a good thing. I mean expecially for a person like me. I mean sometimes I really want to say something to someone, but I just can't put it into words." She smiled and cocked her head to the side, "And reffering to the whole, get things done before socializing? I agree with that. I mean people can come and go, but sometimes in life you don't get a second chance, so I figure you might as well be the best you can be." Eleona was ecstatic for the fact that he shared the same views as her, and that maybe she was starting to understand him.

"Haha, it's not just you, even my parent's can't hide anything from me and it frustrates them sometimes." Xavier said with a laugh. Xavier knew that Eleona liked him and took the chance to ask her, "Hey, there is one more thing that I see in your eyes, I just want to make sure if it's true or I'm imagining things." Xavier said with a mild serious face. "Do you like me?" asked Xavier with a smile.

Eleona's blue eyes widened and she directed them down, "...M-maybe I do..." The girl mumbled, "Do you like me...?"
'Oh my god. I did not just ask that. There is no way I just asked that...' She mentally screamed over and over again. If he said yes, that would be awkward, if he said no... Well that would be even more awkward!

When Eleona said Maybe then it gave Xavier hope that she did really like him. "Well, to be honest.." said Xavier while taking a small pause. "I do, I really do. You've come the closed person to the kind of interests and similarities I show, so yes, I do." said Xavier with a stunned face. Xavier couldn't believe that he just went all out and said it. His face instantly turned a little red and he looked away from Eleona towards the sky.

Eleona smiled a bit, then bit her lip. In a bold move, she hugged him lightly. Of course she was on top of the world at the moment and didn't want to come down, "I... I like you a lot too... And I'm glad you feel the same..." She turned even redder and looked the opposite way from him.

Xavier was looking towards the sky when he felt Eleona giving him a slight hug. Xavier's face turned even more red, he then turned around and gave Eleona a hug as well. "So what does this mean between the two of us?" said Xavier with a red face. He knew that he wanted her to be his girlfriend, but did she feel the same?

Eleona enjoyed the hug, then looked at him, "I-I dunno..." She decided to see if he could read her eyes again, something she knew he would enjoy a little bit. Of course she wanted him to be her boyfriend, but then again it was just one of those things she couldn't put into words just right. After all, she was never good with words.

Xavier looked into Eleona's eyes again and saw that she wanted to give him a kiss and that's exactly how he felt as well. "Eleona.." said Xavier. Xavier moved forward to kiss Eleona.

Eleona blushed a bit and leant in closer to the boy until their lips met. She pecked him lightly and smiled, "So... How do you feel about being my boyfriend?" The girl blushed even more and leant on him.

Xavier and Eleona had successfully kissed each other without hesitation. She then poked him and said that if he wanted to be her boyfriend or not. Xavier then said, "Well, I don't know. I'm not sure if we'll work out.." said Xavier holding his laugh in. After taking a slight pause, Xavier started to laugh very hard and said, "I'm joking Eleona, Of course I'll be your boyfriend." Xavier was still laughing a little bit, he leaned over to Eleona and kissed her on the lips again. "Sorry if that was a bad joke. How about it? You wanna be with me?" said Xavier showing a little seriousness. Xavier then put his hands around Eleona's waist, sitting behind her.

"Pfft." She snickered, then poked him in the cheek, "You have a sick sense of humor you know. That's kind of refreshing." She received his kiss happily, "I'd love to be with you..." Eleona smiled and lent into his chest, "How the heck did someone nice as you get into Slytherin? It was definitely your ambition wasn't it?" She bit her lip and closed her eyes, "I mean from what I hear they aren't the nicest people."

Xavier laughed when she said he had a sick sense of humor. "I'd love to be with you too Eleona." said Xavier with a smile. "Well, it was my ambition, but I wasn't the nicest kid before, I could be very nice at times, but very mean at times as well, but when I met a few people from Slytherin, I pretty much gave up on being mean and just started to be nice all the time, and I'm loving it." said Xavier with a serious face. Xavier gave a very close hug to Eleona and he felt him and her being one now.

"Hm.... You? Mean? Hah. I can't imagine it." Eleona smiled, "Well I'm glad you're not a mean person... Then I'm not sure I'd like you that much..." She closed her eyes again and rested on him, "This is nice..." She muttered in french, a habit she had yet to break. After all she couldn't help it, all she spoke at home was French, "Oh... Sorry..."

"I'm not the kind of person I use to be, at least I don't think so." Xavier said with a smile. Xavier was worried about the dark magic in him that he could sense all the time. Xavier at times felt very lonely, very frustrated, yet very powerful that he could cast spells that aren't mean't for beginner's, but he would always be able to control himself. "Is that french you just spoke?" said Xavier with a smile. "My mother and father both speak french with each other all the time. I can understand french, but I can't speak it." said Xavier. Xavier got closer to Eleona and hugged her even more comfortably. He then kissed her on her head.

"I'm sure you're not the person the person you used to be." Eleona smirked. Xavier was so kind, she couldn't imagine him in any way then she did now. She wished that they could stay there forever, away from her family, pressure, school... Everything. Learning his mother and father spoke French made her laugh a bit, "Maybe I can teach you some time?"

"Yea, I'm not the person I use to be, I have changed." Xavier said as he proceeded to giving another kiss to Eleona. I'm going to try and make our relationship stay the longest possible, maybe even get married and have a family of our own? What do you think?" said Xavier with a smile. "And yea, you can teach me sometime if you want, I don't mind." said Xavier.

Eleona grinned, "I-I would love that..." She kissed him once more, "How do you feel about kids?" Since they were on the topic of family, she saw that as a good place to start. Thinking about it she became a bit nostalgic, thinking of all the times she and her cousin had fantasized about their dream lives. Eleona looked at him and smiled.

"I love kids, I truly do." said Xavier with a smile. "How do you feel about us having kids? How many do we want though?" said Xavier. It was a good idea for Xavier to bring this up since he wanted to be with her forever. Xavier then gave another kiss to Eleona.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back