Arle
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Mallory
Hogwarts Scotland - Dungeons
With the classes finally over, Atkin finally made his way to the Great Hall to meet his friends for dinner. Seeing as he was early and could not find Aliviah in the common room, the Gryffindor figured his girlfriend would be there along with their other friends. Tucking his hands in his jeans, he casually ambled to the lower grounds, nodding at some people who called him or whom he recognized by face. Being someone who quite popular in the school, it was rare for Atkin to walk the corridors without someone acknowledging his presence. He finally reached the lower grounds and saw a girl a few meters ahead who seemed to have Aliviah's built. He quickened his pace and gave the girl a hug from behind. That was when he noticed the difference of hair color up close. When the girl turned, Atkin was kinda embarrassed although thankful that it was not someone entirely unfamiliar to him. He still managed a smile while he rubbed his neck awkwardly. "Sorry, I thought you were someone else.", he apologized. "But, hey, you look great, Cassi.", he complimented all the same to Cassiopeia Sparkes.

Cassi had really enjoyed her time in Hogwarts. Sure, she missed her old school but the people here were very welcoming. The castle still needed time to get used to but she knew she would manage. She came back from her semester break with a big change and it showed on her head. Rather her hair. She promised herself that she would reach out and not hold back when it came to making memories and building friendships. The Slytherin was just about to head upstairs for dinner when she forgot to bring her books that she would return to the library. She may have changed appearance wise but she could not help be a bookworm. With the countless books in the library, there was not a day where she would borrow one or two from that place. She turned back from where she just came from and merely ten steps in her wake, she was surprised to find herself in a hug from behind. She let out a yelp and when settled she whirled to find Atkin Grayveson, her classmate from Gryffindor and one of the popular boys in the school. He was dating Aliviah, though she was not bothered. Cassi already had her eyes set on someone else, though that someone was also close to the boy in front of her. Stifling a laugh, she smiled at him. "Aliviah is way too prettier to be me, Atkin.", she teased with a laugh. At his compliment, she ran a hand on her hair consciously. "Really, thanks, I guess.", she said a bit shyly this time. She looked around to see that they were alone before she cleared her throat. "So, you here for Aliviah? or your friends?", she asked, could not think of anything else to ask.

Atkin chuckled at Cassi's reply. "You are pretty too, Cas. You're just too shy to show it.", he replied with a playful wink. It may sound like a joke but Atkin meant well. The Gryffindor looked around as well to see if he spotted his girlfriend and friends. Seeing as the corridors were deserted, he absentmindedly kicked his foot before stepping in beside Cassi. "Originally. However, since they weren't here and you are, might as well accompany you to wherever you are going?", he offered with an exaggerated offer of his arm to the girl. He did not mind the company as well as getting to know the redhead.

Color rose to Cassi's cheeks at Atkin's compliments. She just laughed it off before lightly, yet playfully punching his arm. She observed as Atkin looked around, which made her look around as well. She vaguely remembered seeing his friends, Lucca and Ember, went out of the common room almost half an hour ago. As for Aliviah, Cassi had got no clue. The girl almost forgot why she retraced her steps to the common room but when Atkin offered to accompany her, she remembered. "Well, I'm on my way to get a book I need to return to the library. It's okay if you don't want to wait.", she replied, giving his offered arm a tap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back