Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Sturdy Willow Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Nixon recognized the name Evelyn Manning easily as they worked on the Hogwarts monthly together, and was pleased he was delivering a rose to someone who's articles he always found interesting. He did not know much about fashion but she always put a nice spin on things which he admired. Heading away from the hufflepuff common room, Nixon made his way to the second floor and the entrance of the prefect common room assuming Evelyn would be nearby. He leant against a wall and waited, hoping he would run into her or someone would walk past and he would be able to ask them to check if she was in the common room for him.​

Evelyn was glad to be a prefect again and payed a visit to the prefect room directly. She had told Bethany and Leo the good knews since they were the headboy and girl and both from Gryffindor. Evelyn hoped to be like them too next year, but she had a feeling her mistake blew that chance away. But now she wanted to show Kingsley and the Headmistress that she was the best prefect ever. She would do double her best and offered to help students more than ever. The blonde also did her best in classes and spend time with her boyfriend and friends too. And she was preparing for a big event for Heta Omega, so life was busy at the moment. But she didn't care, she liked her life again. The blonde came out of the prefect room as she was ready and noticed a boy that she knew from Hogwarts Monthly. She didn't remembered everyones name that easily but his face seemed familliar. She smiled at him and was wondering what he was doing. '' Hi! Can I help you with something? Where you looking for a prefect?'' She asked nicely to the younger boy.

Nixon smiled when he saw Evelyn exit the prefects common room, stepping forward from the wall he was leaning against. Nodding his head at her question he answered, "I'm looking for you actually," before he dug his hand into his basket of roses and pulled out the yellow one meant for her. "This is for you." He said, handing the flower over and making sure the note was attached.​
Note said:
Dear Evelyn,
You're a great friend, thank you for being there for me! I really enjoy talking to you about fashion and other things. I hope you have a great Valentine's day!
Love,
Amber

Users who are viewing this thread

Back