Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Swishy Acacia Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
continued from here

Emma noticed how evasive Kas was about his parents, but she also didn't really care about his home life so she didn't think about it much. She rolled her eyes when he made some sort of joke about being raised by snakes. Emma stuck out her tongue as Kas said she wasn't invited to their cuddle party. "I'd rather cuddle the ball of pythons you mentioned." She said to him. Then Kas asked about food and Emma looked at Lysander a bit uncertainly. She hadn't thought of food, and if Lysander hadn't either she would be ready to defend that decision to Kas if needed. It couldn't be that hard to find food, right? Lysander started saying the same thing, and while Emma felt her stomach sink at the thought of having to forage, she nodded in agreement right until the moment where he started to smile. She was relieved to hear he had a bunch of food with him but was a bit frustrated he hadn't told her beforehand. She could have been part of the joke and they could have made fun of Kas together! Now she just felt stupid for thinking he had been serious. "I knew that." She said quickly. "I can get wood!" She added, wanting to be helpful. "I bet I can do it better than either of you." She added.

"I'm sure the pythons would be thrilled," Kas told Emma dryly, still rummaging in one of their backpacks though his face soured as Lysander started talking. Thankfully, Lysander was full of sh*t so Kas didn't have to resort to cannibalism so early, settling instead for throwing a pack of instant ramen he unearthed at Lysander's head.

Kas was becoming more and more aware of their less than ideal situation without the use of magic as Lysander mentioned a fire, glancing around the site they'd picked (and pointedly ignoring the pile that was meant to be their tent) as Lysander mentioned a fire. "Knock yourself out," Kas said in response to Emma. If she wanted to go get lost somewhere and get eaten by a sheep or whatever, Kas wasn't going to stop her. "Lysander, you know I'm not one to complain and all," Kas shot Lysander a pointed look before Lysander could make any jokes, "But I'm not so sure this is all gonna.. work. Like, can you even make a fire?" Kas said, finally voicing the niggling doubt that had settled in the back of his mind. The beach was nice and all, but Kas wouldn't have agreed to come if he'd known the trip would involve a long hike to nowhere and then sleeping on the ground all night. Throw in Emma and it was just insult to injury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back