OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Branson couldn't stop thinking of his girlfriend. On how much this day meant and didn't mean. He hoped that she was having a good day, that people had wished her a happy birthday. The ravenclaw had come to the dance, knowing it was better to come along than it was to start in the dorm and wallow. He had dressed in a sharp suit and after having gotten a drink was stood near the edge of the dance floor, deciding whether or not he should go dance.

Elara was immensely enjoying the Valentine's Day dance with Zay, but all the dancing had lead her to desperately needing a drink. She ran over to the snack table and grabbed some punch, looking back around the Great Hall and trying to take it all in. It felt weird that this would be her last dance. Things had been going relatively well, and she figured tonight would be no different. Deciding to take a lap to stretch her legs, she walked around the dance floor, trying not to trip anybody with her skirt. Ahead she saw Branson, not seemingly with anybody. She wasn't really friends with him, but there were so many people that worked on the paper, you kind of got to know them anyway. "Having fun?" she asked as she took a sip of her drink.

Branson glanced at Elara and gave an easy smile. Despite how he was feeling about not having Blair with him at this point, to not be able to spend the time with her, he was still going to pretend like it was fine. "Yeah," he replied. "You?" he was sure he'd seen her dancing with Isaiah, he was happy for them both, liking Isaiah and though he didn't know Elara being sure that she was a sound person too.

Elara watched a few 4th years gabbing about their dresses as she took another sip of her drink. "Most definitely. I love dances. I'm sure it helps that I take dance classes, too," she bragged. "Are you here with anyone?" she asked curiously. Branson seemed nice enough, and she was sure that tons of people would be interested in going on a date with a nice person.

Branson nodded in agreement. He was surprised that she took dance classes, but he had never really spoken to her, so it wasn't like it was going to be something he knew. "Oh no, my girlfriend graduated last year, so I'm solo," he knew he could've gotten a friend to come with him, but had decided against that, instead just pretty content to go it alone. "Hows Isaiah?" he asked.

Elara didn't realize Branson had had a girlfriend; then again, they really didn't talk about that stuff, and El was usually in her own little world. "Oh, really? Who is it?" she asked curiously, waving to someone across the way. "He's good! We're good. Quidditch takes up his time, and like, other seventh year stuff. I can't believe graduation is so close," she added, taking another drink. There was so much to do between then and now, and she had to help her dads with finalizing the winter tour. Plus, she had to make sure Gryffindor won the cup, which was a feat within itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back