A few days grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Hi all,

just letting you all know that I could be missing or extremely sporadic over the next few days.
My adorable niece was taken into hospital yesterday and as my brother is working in England for the week, Issy is beyond exhausted. So I stayed in the hospital last night so she could get some sleep but could very well be taking care of my nephew Ben this evening or doing the hospital again as Issy has mass hospital phobia :doh:

anyways I apologize because seriously I might get to read some threads but there is no way I am going to be writing up any rp's. I've already gone two nights without much sleep. That's actually what I am home for at the moment.

So... if you happen to see me on it may only be for a brief moment - please don't give me grief about posting to topics. ;)

:hug:
Lin

Not acceptable. :glare:

( Completely understandable. You take care of real life peoplez and we'll be around when you get back to us. ;) )

I definitely won't be back on until probably Monday or Tuesday of next week.
Adele took a turn for the worse last night so just getting ready to head back in there for moral support and chief errand runner. My brother will be back late today some time but at least he'll be back. I'm going to be taking care of Ben until she's released which there doesn't seem to be any hope for today or tomorrow. So we'll just have to wait and pray.

I've posted up the rest of the DADA lessons for this week and you should all be okay until next week again anyhow. Not that anyone other than Nick was missing me xD

TTFN :wub:
global glompage all :hug: make it last the next few days coz I won't be here to give them out ;)

Lin

Lin,

I hope your niece starts feeling better soon!
Take care of yourself and the rest of your fam and we'll see you when you get back.

Cyndi

Liiiindaa,

I hope she gets better soon! And, when she does. Tell her I say haaai!
Nothing like a stranger saying Hi, to make people laugh. :lol:

:hug: See you when you get back,

Zach.

Oh LINDA! :hug:

We is srsly gonna miss u....

I can totly relate I noe how hard it can be, I went through the same with my sister one time.

Hope she gets better and everything turns out great.

Then when you come back we'll throw your neice a PARTY! Even though she wont know.....

But any-way hope she gets better and we'll make sure the site dosent fall into too much disrepair while your gone.

Miss You Linda :hug:

~Teigs.

:hug: you are all absolutely wonderful you know that :hug:

she's doing a lot better and we're hoping she'll be home either today or tomorrow.
I appreciate all of your kind words and thoughts and if she could understand what a party is I'm sure she'd be well in there Teigs xD

*glop* Lizzy xD

thanks again all
will try to get around to replying to everyone over the next few days, thanks for being so patient

Lin

global glompage and prayer for you and your niece. And Ben. :hug:

your niece and nevvy are lucky about one thing though - they get you as their aunt!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Hannah Banana

d'awww Hannah :hug: thank you

well the great news is she got given the all clear to come home fifteen minutes ago.
Issy couldn't stop crying of course but seriously I think that's more of a relief that she'll be far away from the hospital xD

thanks again everyone for all your thoughts and prayers and your patience with me

:wub: j00 guys

Lin

Andromeda Fiorelli said:
well the great news is she got given the all clear to come home fifteen minutes ago.
Issy couldn't stop crying of course but seriously I think that's more of a relief that she'll be far away from the hospital xD
Did you tell her I said Hi? :erm:

Actually Zach ... I did - my sister-in-law now thinks I'm officially nuts though she knows all about HNZ
Adele just looked at me and smiled ;)

anyhow I must apologize again to you all

I finish up in my job tomorrow morning and have decided I need time away from the grind stone, my tiny house, my tiny life and basically just everything

need time out for me -- gonna do a Shirley Valentine and find me again and hope that I like me just a little bit xD
anyhow won't be back on again till Tuesday
sorry for any rp's that have to hang until then but will make up for it I'm sure when I get back

:hug: I love you all and will miss you all terribly
:wub:
Linda

:hug: Linda, I tried replying to this a small while ago but my phone froze D:

glad that she's doing well, you take all the time off you need. I can start a topic for the Riley/Andy thing and you can reply in your own time.

:wub: Olivia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back