Gwen Owens-Lee

former gryffindor | conquering the world

OOC First Name
kaye
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Wand
Curved 15 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Gwen was happy to take up the role of delivering candy canes. It was a good excuse to go exploring around the castle and Gwen hoped she would be able to meet some new people along the way. However, the next name on her list she knew quite well and she beamed when she saw his name. Out of all of the people in the school Gwen thought Zennon was the nicest and was happy to be able to see him again outside of class. The Gryffindor made her way down to the dungeons where she knew the Slytherin common room was located and paced up and down as she waited for Zennon to walk by.

Zennon had finished delivering his candycnaes and was heading back to the common room. He wanted to pick up some of his textbooks for studying. He wanted to make sure he had all the right things memorised, he wasn't sure if or when he would need them. Nodding to himself and resigning to the idea of a boring afternoon, Zennon grinned when he noted a familiar head of red hair pacing up and down the corridors. "Hey Gwen, looking for me?" He hoped he wasn't being presumptive.

The pacing up and down didn't happen for long as it had seemed that the person Gwen was looking for had found her first. The Gryffindor beamed at her friend. "I have something for you!" she exclaimed, taking out one of the candy canes in the basket. She looked at the name on it to make sure it was the right one and handed it over to the Slytherin. "It's a candy cane for you for Christmas, but it's not from me." She smiled at Zennon, hoping he liked his present. "There's a card too!" Gwen reached back into the basket and pulled it out, giving it over to him.

Boxers,
I know this is stupid, but it's free candy too. Hope you stay out of trouble. See you after break.

King Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back